Home

I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO

Posted By: warrior

I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 06:37 PM

https://www.theblaze.com/columns/op...0-%207%20Day%20Engagement&tpcc=email

https://heartland.org/who-really-won-the-2020-election/
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 07:06 PM

I would say that most of us knew that from day one. The few times when sniffy did come out of his basement to do a downhill or similar, the attendance numbers were so low, the event could be held in a phone booth. i would say that for the Trump rallied, they rented more portable potties than sniffy had attendees to his. That grifter has never been very popular, contary to what they want to make us believe
Posted By: Guss

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 07:26 PM

Of corse he did! Do you think Biden would get 81 million votes he stod in his basmemt.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 07:29 PM

These outfits still don't have it right. It wasn't one in ? voters that admitted they did something wrong. Meaning a real live person. It was the hundreds of thousands of live ballots sent to registered voters that don't exist. Fake voters. That is how they did it.

James A. Jackson
James B. Jackson
James C. Jackson etc.

Send to 108 Main Street. There isn't a 108. There is only 106 and 110 Main Street.

Ballot can't be delivered, so accumulates in a dead letter postal bin to be harvested, then marked up and returned in ballot drop box.

None of that possible when Ol' JJ has to show up in person with his ID to mark up a ballot, cause Ol' JJ isn't a real person.

Next stunt will likely be to send ballots to the illegals, registering them to vote when they give them a driver's license. Likely going on now, and all last year.
Posted By: warrior

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
These outfits still don't have it right. It wasn't one in ? voters that admitted they did something wrong. Meaning a real live person. It was the hundreds of thousands of live ballots sent to registered voters that don't exist. Fake voters. That is how they did it.

James A. Jackson
James B. Jackson
James C. Jackson etc.

Send to 108 Main Street. There isn't a 108. There is only 106 and 110 Main Street.

Ballot can't be delivered, so accumulates in a dead letter postal bin to be harvested, then marked up and returned in ballot drop box.

None of that possible when Ol' JJ has to show up in person with his ID to mark up a ballot, cause Ol' JJ isn't a real person.

Next stunt will likely be to send ballots to the illegals, registering them to vote when they give them a driver's license. Likely going on now, and all last year.

Oh, I agree. The articles cover just what folks admitted to.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 08:58 PM

Saw a vid last night that had all the Pres’s listed with their IQ. Yup, you guessed it, ol sniffy was at 115, first on the list. And I’m sure that was pre dementia!
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 09:28 PM

Why do you think that it was possible for Homeless shelters that had 250 beds had 15,000 Mail in Ballots with that address.
Posted By: wws

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 09:42 PM

I figured he was in his basement filling out ballets, couldn't find anyone else to help. Takes a while to fill out that many.

wws
Posted By: HayDay

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
Why do you think that it was possible for Homeless shelters that had 250 beds had 15,000 Mail in Ballots with that address.

Homeless shelters, nursing homes, multi-tenant apartments (no apartment # listed), college dorms and college town housing of all types, hotels, RV parks, empty lots. Wholesale voter fraud.

In 2022 AZ, top 4 democrats on ballot got an extra 250,000 votes from Phoenix and Tuscon that didn't vote for anyone but them. It does take somebody time to fill out 250,000 extra ballots. Even if you don't sign them, which in many cases, they didn't.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 10:05 PM

Since there were absolutely no meaningful consequences for stealing the election and a great award, the democrats will do it again in the next presidential election.

Keith
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 10:12 PM

Different tactic this time - illegals voting.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/09/24 11:56 PM

Had a retired couple here in my state who are even friends with my representative get 7 ballots though they didn't request any and haven't lived in Michigan in 3 years! It was a free for all and will be again, why i keep telling you we no longer have election's, we have selection's. Just have to wait and see who our communist leader's pick next go around. It won't be Trump that much I do know. Probably take back the house as well while they are at it and increase their majority in the Senate.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 12:19 AM

This is happening right now and has been for years.

https://youtu.be/NvNukzNQawo?si=NHuK8Wit3ZWukhk3
Posted By: capt.scott

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 12:32 AM

It will be the same way this election. You can bet on whoever the demacrats have on the ballot for president will win. They have it rigged and it can't be stopped.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
I would say that most of us knew that from day one. The few times when sniffy did come out of his basement to do a downhill or similar, the attendance numbers were so low, the event could be held in a phone booth. i would say that for the Trump rallied, they rented more portable potties than sniffy had attendees to his. That grifter has never been very popular, contary to what they want to make us believe

This ^ exactly

The few times Biden had a rally or was on camera , they couldn't pan out to show the crowd because nobody was there.....empty
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 01:07 AM

They had him talking to some parked cars one time and they honked the horns instead of clapping. Craziest bs ive ever seen.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 01:23 AM

The election was stolen in many ways as alluded to above. In my state, many of the rural polling places were closed due to the china virus, ( convenient ), I had to drive twenty miles to the county seat in order to put my vote. A lot of the elderly Trump supporters, of which were the vast majority of rural voters were simply disenfranchised.
Posted By: aknome

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 01:24 AM

Why are you still kicking dead horses? No Bigfoots to chase?

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
This is happening right now and has been for years.

https://youtu.be/NvNukzNQawo?si=NHuK8Wit3ZWukhk3

Thanx for sharing , worth watching

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
They had him talking to some parked cars one time and they honked the horns instead of clapping. Craziest bs ive ever seen.

I remember that ......some people on here ate it up
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 01:42 AM

I wonder who Xi's pick will be this time. I hoping Kamala, her presidency will put the final nail in the Republic's coffin. Might as well get it over with.
Posted By: BandB

Re: I'll say it, TOLD YOU SO - 02/10/24 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by aknome
Why are you still kicking dead horses? No Bigfoots to chase?

One showed up after all
© 2024 Trapperman Forums