Home

Elon drops truth bomb on immigration

Posted By: wr otis

Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 04:04 PM

Mr Musk put forward the truth about immigration. 170M followers. He is singlehandedly changing the future of this country.

Most important human in this country in this century, i believe.

The truth is, that it has always been about the votes. All americans, of all backgrounds should be outraged. Because they are diluting your votes and your voices, with illegal replacements.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 04:06 PM

No link?
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 04:10 PM

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 04:18 PM

That's not all of it, but I'm not smart enough to link it.

I see additional government investigations on the horizon for mr musk. You can't rock the boat like he does.

Thank goodness for this guy, the country changes course because of his actions.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 04:26 PM

We all know the gubmint is crooked but I don't think ppl realize just how crooked they are. They are kill American citizens crooked.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 04:42 PM

And the gubmint is scared to death of you and I. That is why they are making such an example of the 01/06 attendees and doling out such har=sh punishment. MUCH worse happened with bam and antifa but they were not a direst threat to the polit bureau. So to squash the resistance, they make examples of innocent people who are falsely accused. Placing them in solitary for months, emptying their bank accounts with their defense, demonizing anyone who was there even if kneeling and praying. They are scared to death and hoping this doesn't happen again.

So they are now threatening by insinuation the same type punishment if citizens act to protect our country on the border. Doing something any patriot should be willing to do but telling them if they do they will be arrested. All we hear is the border is secure. Immigration isn't a problem. Think about the countries you know of that have this level of propaganda. Russia, China, Venezuela? Seriously!!

Honestly, think about what countries you know of that have survived that had an open border? The answer is ZERO.

But remember who would be the only candidate that WOULD secure the border. That is a fact.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 07:16 PM

Thank a Libturd, Demonrat and RINO!!!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 07:22 PM

Free speech like this is why the, not our, federal gov't went after him once he bought this platform. The gov't used it against us before via censoring.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 07:24 PM

Immigrants that do it the legal way like musk did are who we need immigrating here!!!!, not illegals!
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 10:20 PM

been sayin that for over a year
Posted By: Guss

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/05/24 11:24 PM

The Govt I a very bad .
Posted By: Pafoxman

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 01:21 AM

What a quandary for the right wing conservatives. Here's a wealthy guy who stands up to government and says things they love to hear but owns the biggest electric car co in the world. The very thing that threatens their manhood. What to do what to do
Posted By: Posco

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Pafoxman
What a quandary for the right wing conservatives. Here's a wealthy guy who stands up to government and says things they love to hear but owns the biggest electric car co in the world. The very thing that threatens their manhood. What to do what to do

Ditch the cars and focus on his telecommunications. He'll have his money back in no time. Just like Trump, the more the left attacks him the more conservative he becomes.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 04:26 AM

You obviously don't understand right wing conservatives.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 10:42 AM

Wow!!! Are you related to James? Your reasoning abilities see very similar. Most conservatives know electric cars are worse for the environment than gas or diesel. They run on coal mostly.the Friday can't handle the increase in demand especially in places they are selling the most like California where they already have rolling black outs.

The limited life span,range, toxic wast to get rid of and environmental impact of the cobolt and lithium mines alone show it's not about being good for the environment. It's about limiting freedom of movement. Remember the dream of 15min cities. Can't have control with the population having freedom of movement.

So a guy takes advantage of the push and government incentives to get richer. Nothing new or odd about that. Sounds like most politicians in fact. The more the left eat their own the more conservative they create.

Quick examples of how the left make the left move right even when they don't realize it.
BLM burns and attacks in a left controlled area that supports them. People that live there see what the reality is . They are conflicted wanting the police defunded yet wanting their protection and help from the crime their people are inflicting. Then they learn the cops are not there to protect them. Then anti gun people start buying guns to protect themselves. They move themselves to the right all in their own. It's to bad most don't realize it or the reason behind it.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 11:45 AM

Electric cars aren't bad. Liberal idiots trying to force everyone to buy one is.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 12:26 PM

So to summarize, if two groups of illegals depart El Paso at the same time, one group riding in a brand new tricked out Tesla, the other in a beat up by still running Ford F150, which group will arrive at the Twin Cities to cast their illegal votes first?
Posted By: Osky

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
So to summarize, if two groups of illegals depart El Paso at the same time, one group riding in a brand new tricked out Tesla, the other in a beat up by still running Ford F150, which group will arrive at the Twin Cities to cast their illegal votes first?

That hurts, but the truth always does.

Osky
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by HayDay

That hurts, but the truth always does.

Osky

Funny you mention this. I happened to be driving through our local Walmart parking lot last week and encountered, what could only be, a bus load of illegals. They were in one of those large passenger vans, often used as school buses. What gave it away was the government plates. I suppose, it could have been a busload of tourists from Quadamala or Haiti?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by BandB

Electric cars aren't bad. Liberal idiots trying to force everyone to buy one is.

Exactly. From a purely financial point of view, to buy an electric vehicle is ludicrous. But if someone WANTS to buy one to feel good about themselves, i have zero problem with it.

Just don't tell me they are wonderful and will save the planet when they won't. Don't demonize me when I can clearly see a gas burner is WAY cheaper than an EV.

I have a post where I broke down the overall cost of ownership of a Tesla 3 vs a corolla. Both 2020 models. The Tesla 3 was $31,000 dollars more expensive. The break even mileage was around 193,000 and the battery has to be changed about every 8 years costing $15,000.

It is actually a quandary between financially literate and financially illiterate people. I have the math to prove it.

But Musk is a GREAT guy and a literal genius. He is all about liberty and truth whether it offends you or not. That I think we can both agree on.

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 03:03 PM

18 million views, that man is changing the landscape.

Trump needed i believe less than 100k votes in the swing states to have won.

I look for Musk to endorse Trump at some point, he obviously knows what's at stake and realizes this is the moment in time that can change everything.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 03:18 PM

I don't think a single conservative cares if someone wants to buy an electric car. They just don't want anyone to be told they HAVE to buy an electric car.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 03:28 PM

Well, i'm against the government picking winners and losers through subsidies including Teslas and Space x.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Well, i'm against the government picking winners and losers through subsidies including Teslas and Space x.

Like this?

From Minneapolis Star Tribune: Minnesota rolls out rebates of up to $2,500 for EV buyers: With the debut of a state rebate this week, Minnesotans who buy or lease electric or hybrid vehicles could get up to $10,000 off the purchase price in combined government incentives.

So the MN tax payer is getting bent over twice, by the Feds and the State, to pay for someone else to buy their green status symbol.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 04:10 PM

Minn.government sucks.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 04:35 PM

My favorite was "Cash for Clunkers"
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Elon drops truth bomb on immigration - 02/06/24 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Minn.government sucks.

Really? hadn't noticed.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums