Home

Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today...

Posted By: trappingthomas

Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/02/24 10:38 PM

Have not read all the posts but should I toss it? Been a member a while also a member of FTA and MTPC not sure if initials are correct. Any thoughts appreciated. I usually pay for multiple years at a time but do not go lifetime in case something happens that I want my membership to expire.
Posted By: Dewey S

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/02/24 10:41 PM

Yes, toss it.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/02/24 11:56 PM

I can't tell you what to do. I can only tell you how I feel about it. Us deplorables are not supporting this organization who kicked out the person who ran against the president in this last election, and Yotetrapper30. Then they tried to make it so only select people could run for president in the future. Neither I, nor Trapperman will support them anymore.
Posted By: corky

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 12:06 AM

Circular file
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 12:21 AM

Paul you forgot about the ethic's committee chairman being thrown out as well. Cause he wanted to investigate a ethic's complaint of all things, lol.
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
I can't tell you what to do. I can only tell you how I feel about it. Us deplorables are not supporting this organization who kicked out the person who ran against the president in this last election, and Yotetrapper30. Then they tried to make it so only select people could run for president in the future. Neither I, nor Trapperman will support them anymore.

Nuff said! I am also in the deplorable grouping. Just hit the garbage.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 12:56 AM

I'm going to Harrisonburg, Va this summer. Not going to Sioux Falls SD, so there's my answer.
Posted By: Coon Duke

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 01:00 AM

Paul, I would think if NTA had a change on direction you would change that position, correct?

One thing I believe about trapping orgs is that they represent only a snapshot in time. The bad times and mistakes are part of the whole as much as the good times, positives, and progress.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 01:13 AM

strengh in is numbers.just saying
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 01:17 AM

I sent mine back with NO WAY written on it.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 01:17 AM

Maybe FTA will absorb what's gonna be left of the NTA.

There needs to be only ONE national organization.
Posted By: BigBlackBirds

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 01:30 AM

I kinda agree that one would be better than two. Not sure I can picture it happening though. For the current time I'm not renewing. And frankly I'm not sure I like the other much either. Nothing against others that want to be members of either; I imagine that hinges on what you believe is most important and how its best achieved. Personally I believe Sportsman Alliance is currently much better positioned to help us from a professional and political stand point
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 02:08 AM

Maybe FTA will absorb what's gonna be left of the NTA.

There needs to be only ONE national organization.

What FTA hoped would happen when half the NTA members left in a fuss and started FTA!
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Coon Duke

Paul, I would think if NTA had a change on direction you would change that position, correct?

One thing I believe about trapping orgs is that they represent only a snapshot in time. The bad times and mistakes are part of the whole as much as the good times, positives, and progress.

I agree, I've held my membership and will vote like I did on future issues to make sure more of these bad radical changes are not made. It was deplorable what they did in the recent elections. Right beforehand I had signed on for another membership so we'll see how it goes. I also support the FTA
Posted By: newhouse114

Re: Got My NTA Membership Renewal Form Today... - 02/03/24 11:01 PM

Well, since I’m a life member (thanks to trapperman) I’ll keep my membership and hope it turns around.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums