Home

Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ?

Posted By: walleyed

Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 05:43 PM

Will/have the federal FBI, BATF, agencies, etc. be infiltrating
the upcoming Texas protest convoy and turn it into
another January 6th type federal agency riot against
American citizens exercising their 1st Amendment
rights for peaceably assemble and petition the
federal government for a redress of grievances ?

w
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 05:51 PM

Its not WILL!
Posted By: okcattrapper

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 05:55 PM

Yes
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 06:03 PM

So if your vehicle is in line in the Texas convoy then you
are a treasonous insurrectionist deserving of a
prison sentence just for your participation ? frown

w
Posted By: Guss

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 06:03 PM

The govt would mess up a wet dream.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 06:25 PM

Will?
Already have.

Anyone seen Ray Epps....
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 06:33 PM

I would think the protesters would have learned not to break any laws while protesting from the last insurrection.
If only a handful of plants do something stupid the real protesters should be smart enough to not be sucked in. If i was leading it I'd be double sure to communicate there's like plants by the feds among them and not to be led into a trap. My fear in one of those things is alot of people going armed and it only takes one idiot on each side to blow the lid off.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I would think the protesters would have learned not to break any laws while protesting from the last insurrection.
If only a handful of plants do something stupid the real protesters should be smart enough to not be sucked in. I I was leading it I'd be double sure to communicate there's like plants by the feds among them and not to be let into a trap. My fear in one of those is alot people going armed and it only take one idiot on each side to blow the lid off.

Yes and guess where all the camaras will be Maybe Trudeau will be driving
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 06:38 PM

So far as I know its not trucks. People in 4 wheelers instead. I have no clue what they hope to accomplish. Same as Jan 6. No purpose. They are not going to close the border. Or bring awareness. I doubt anybody in the world with access to an A.M. radio is unaware of whats happening.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 08:11 PM

Remember J6 and anybody ginning up anything other than peaceful protest needs a whipping l, a good one.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/01/24 08:44 PM

Keep it peaceful and within the law and it won't be a problem if feds ride along. By using the word infltrate you are suggesting some thing is not going to be on the up&up.

just
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
Keep it peaceful and within the law and it won't be a problem if feds ride along. By using the word infltrate you are suggesting some thing is not going to be on the up&up.

just

Typically the Federal assets are the ones that start things
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 12:00 AM

just

It’s not. They have proven who they are and they aren’t honorable.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 12:15 AM

They'll use it as an opportunity to pounce on anyone who looks cross-eyed or makes a wrong move

Any chance they get to make an example outta some one will help prevent the " big one " , in their minds
Posted By: cattails

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
They'll use it as an opportunity to pounce on anyone who looks cross-eyed or makes a wrong move

Any chance they get to make an example outta some one will help prevent the " big one " , in their minds

And brag about their (big catch)..... , walk around with chest puffed out like they actually accomplished something with their lives .
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 01:54 AM

Bring cash before they lock up them plastic cards like they did in Canada.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 03:08 AM

Fed plants will probably shoot some Mexicans crossing the border just to stir things up.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 03:17 AM

just

Just out of curiosity, what color is the sky in your world?
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 03:29 AM

So the invasion of our own state, and its citizenry, has failed to elicit a response from these idiots, yet they wish to try to stifle our own right to defend our sovereign soil from these dang invaders and international terrorists. screw them. Marthas Vineyard gets 14 of these nasty pepper belly fools and they loose there freaking minds. we get a half a million every 6 weeks. That crap in NYC with those turds assaulting the two Officers should speak volumes.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by BandB

just

Just out of curiosity, what color is the sky in your world?

Pretty sure the people shopping at Bass Pro Shops did nothing wrong but purchase some items and they were spied on like criminals so you can’t rule it out.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 04:20 AM

Its blue somedays. Gray somedays and black at night every night.
Somedays it rains . somedays it even snows.
Mostly, around here we don't go looking for trouble. Or make up stuff to be pisd about.
just
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 11:23 AM

Im sure they would love to make it a Jan 6th event. Msn is talking civil war aleady so why are they priming people up unless they want it? So they can declare marshall law? Cancel the next election? Just some things to think on. I always say talk is cheap so unless you plan on acomplishing something....
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 05:38 PM

They already have!! I bet probably the same ones involved with Jan 6 and Michigan.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 05:59 PM

I'd like to think participants and organizers would be well aware that Feds will be among them. Ideally the whole thing is designed to trap and expose the Feds for being the instigators.

I can dream can't I?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Will/have the federal FBI, BATF, agencies, etc. be infiltrating
the upcoming Texas protest convoy and turn it into
another January 6th type federal agency riot against
American citizens exercising their 1st Amendment
rights for peaceably assemble and petition the
federal government for a redress of grievances ?

w

Will they be interrupting the peaceful transition of power?
Posted By: TC1

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 07:57 PM

If the election results are tampered with or rulings made to allow shenanigans during elections happens AGAIN. I hope people actually do something besides being led around the Capitol like they are on a tour by the CP. Yes a few were acting idiotic, but insurrection???? Someday if they continue with the cheating they may find out what happens when good, god fearing people are pushed too far. Thankfully I’ll be long gone from this world by then. My .02
Posted By: Posco

Re: Will the FEDS infilitrate the Texas Convoy ? - 02/02/24 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Will they be interrupting the peaceful transition of power?

A legitimate transfer of power would be something to strive for.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums