Home

Would The Military Act Against American Citizens

Posted By: danny clifton

Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 03:59 PM

This guy was a navy seal for awhile. Probably a good opinion to think about.

Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:04 PM

Why is he in his car making a YouTube?
Posted By: Mando

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:09 PM

They did already. Google The Bonus Army. Also, what was the deal on the college campus that Neal Young sang about decades ago?
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:24 PM

Military vs. citizens.........military outguns citizens short term........better weapons, more powerful weapons. But military is out manned. In Missouri alone, there are nearly 500,000 firearms deer permits sold annually, so about that many folks with a weapon lethal enough to kill a deer. That is MO alone. In entire US, armed citizens might outnumber military about 100:1. That assumes 100% of military stays on government's side.

Where citizens fall down is command and communications. All communications and ability to organize gets wiped out on day 1. Where military falls down is support. without citizens supporting them in every phase of the game, they won't last long. No food, no fuel, no transportation.

And what citizens lack now is permission. If Feds try to turn military on citizens, permission is granted.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Originally Posted by Mando
They did already. Google The Bonus Army. Also, what was the deal on the college campus that Neal Young sang about decades ago?

"Tin soldiers & Nixon's coming, We're finally on our own,
This summer I heard the drumming, four dead in O-HI-O" !!!

May 4th, 1970 Kent State - Vietnam antiwar protest.

That being said; Neil Young is a communist Idiot !!!

w
Posted By: rex123

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:36 PM

And how many of those gun owners will fight against their own country? Very few.
Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
And how many of those gun owners will fight against their own country? Very few.

I would have to think if the military attacks its own people that most will fight against them. The folks in the military have a choice to attack their own or not. If they choose to they are just another enemy. If they are willing to kill me at the bidding of the government the fact they are American will not cross my mind.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 04:58 PM

My hope would be that somewhere at about the rank of Colonel, the orders coming down from above would stop, and get turned around going the other way. I have several former military members of my immediate and extended family, both enlisted and officers, and I can't imagine any of them lifting a finger against peaceful citizens. They would be joining them.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:02 PM

Some might others will not.
Posted By: Half ton

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:03 PM

^^^^^
This right here is what I tell people when they bring this subject up. Gets my blood boiling. MacArthur Eisenhower and Patton all should have been shot. So yes, (some, not all) will shoot US citizens when ordered to.

Russ
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:07 PM

The US military is partially made up if people just like us...trappers, hunters, firearm enthuiast.etc.. they are not robots.

Ol dad
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:09 PM

IRS have many thousand agents that pack and I wouldn't trust! They believe that there is them and us!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
IRS have many thousand agents that pack and I wouldn't trust! They believe that there is them and us!

And they have millions of rounds of ammo set aside just for them !!! frown

w

Posted By: Osagan

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:20 PM

Right before Y2K the Army Reserve was asking it's members if they would bear arms against American citizens.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:21 PM

I think the video makes an accurate description when he says the Government are experts at propaganda. Military would be indoctrinated to believe civilians are the enemy.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:39 PM

Its been said many Germans were not Nazi's true or not no one knows What is true is when you can't trust the person standing next to you and you have secret police with no restrictions you're probably going along
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:44 PM

Remember the civil war.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Osagian
Right before Y2K the Army Reserve was asking it's members if they would bear arms against American citizens.

That's right
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Giant Sage
Remember the civil war.

Not quite the same. That was two different countries (the CSA and the USA) fighting against each other. Or, at least, a group of people that considered themselves a separate country, whether they actually were or not.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:53 PM

Might be the reason for taking over the National Guard
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
The US military is partially made up if people just like us...trappers, hunters, firearm enthuiast.etc.. they are not robots.

Ol dad

Not to sure about The robot thing. The day you start basic training you have no input on what you do or how you do It and where you do It.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:05 PM

I guess the oath they take becomes minningless.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:09 PM

We’ll be too busy neutralizing politicians to fight the military.
Posted By: savchippewa

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:12 PM

there is no doubt in my mind the federal government would use military action against its own citizens..... if it wanted and/or needed to.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:14 PM

No reason to. They'd just freeze people's assets. Then the people will submit.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Originally Posted by Giant Sage
Remember the civil war.

Not quite the same. That was two different countries (the CSA and the USA) fighting against each other. Or, at least, a group of people that considered themselves a separate country, whether they actually were or not.

I agree LG,
But it seems that our Gubmants become so big that they want to override the constitution and take over the US by doing so.
This is of course in reference to our current leadership.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:19 PM

No reason to. They'd just freeze people's assets. Then the people will submit.

Good point.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:44 PM

How many people under the age of 40, products of a government education, products of universities, have ever read the bill of rights, let alone the entire constitution. I have a niece, raised in Kentucky, a product of their school system, who told me she had heard of Daniel Boone but didnt know anything about him.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 06:58 PM

Old dumb joe is setting the stage right now, with his MAGA talk. Has been for some time. Saw this morning they prosecuted a bunch of conservatives for peacefully protesting an abortion clinic. Meanwhile, his side trows waterbottles and rocks at the cops, and doj doesn’t lift a hand. It’s getting close!
Posted By: Squash

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
Military vs. citizens.........military outguns citizens short term........better weapons, more powerful weapons. But military is out manned. In Missouri alone, there are nearly 500,000 firearms deer permits sold annually, so about that many folks with a weapon lethal enough to kill a deer. That is MO alone. In entire US, armed citizens might outnumber military about 100:1. That assumes 100% of military stays on government's side.

Where citizens fall down is command and communications. All communications and ability to organize gets wiped out on day 1. Where military falls down is support. without citizens supporting them in every phase of the game, they won't last long. No food, no fuel, no transportation.

And what citizens lack now is permission. If Feds try to turn military on citizens, permission is granted.

Lots of armed deer hunters, but remember less than 10% of the American colonists participated in the revolution. The rest either did nothing or were loyal to the king.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Squash

Lots of armed deer hunters, but remember less than 10% of the American colonists participated in the revolution. The rest either did nothing or were loyal to the king.

And we ran their butts into canada!
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:53 PM

Look at events like ruby ridge. Most folks will do as they are told. And they probibly dont even know the real reason they are told to turn against their fellow citizens.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:54 PM

With the help of the French, who by the way bankrupted their country for us, and then many French that supported the colonies lost their heads to the guillotine.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:54 PM

During Katrina the military was confiscatting firearms. They almost beat an old woman to death because she questioned their authority. The military will fight against you. They will do as they are told.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Spike369
During Katrina the military was confiscatting firearms. They almost beat an old woman to death because she questioned their authority. The military will fight against you. They will do as they are told.

X2
Posted By: TC1

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:56 PM

Rank and file enlisted folks maybe, but I’d be willing to bet the men who bring the hammer would side with us….

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

grin

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 09:15 PM

Who here was in the military and would you have fought against your own people if you were told to? This should answer the op's question.

ol' dad
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 09:35 PM

They would at first, till they have had a chance to think about it. They are so ingrained to follow orders, no matter how stupid, it will take a while for them to see just what's going on.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
They would at first, till they have had a chance to think about it. They are so ingrained to follow orders, no matter how stupid, it will take a while for them to see just what's going on.

Once they loose a few friends there will be no thinking about it.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:07 PM

Nobody is going to be fighting the military. Besides they’ll be busy keeping the circling vultures away while the voters are battling it out.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:13 PM

Nobody is going to be fighting the military. Besides they’ll be busy keeping the circling vultures away while the voters are battling it out.

Youre right Dementia Joey will have them all surrounding the white house while he turns the F16s on whoever is in the streets. I've asked this question for 2 years and no one can give me an answer. Question: how will you ID the enemy?"

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Spike369
[quote=HobbieTrapper]. I've asked this question for 2 years and no one can give me an answer. Question: how will you ID the enemy?"

Well for starters, any name with Esq. behind it gets the heat... lol

ol' dad

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:38 PM

There is a 9 in 10 chance you’re on the right target in DC. Odds are probably less in some other cities but the rat holes won’t be hard to locate to the trained eye.

Heard it many times right on this site, “the population centers elect them.”
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:40 PM

There is a 9 in 10 chance you’re on the right target in DC. Odds are probably less in some other cities but the rat holes won’t be hard to locate to the trained eye.

If unsure, look for other signs... blue or pink hair, sagging jeans, strange piercings, guys holding hands, BLM/rainbow/Palestine flags, etc.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:41 PM

My hope would be that somewhere at about the rank of Colonel, the orders coming down from above would stop, and get turned around going the other way. I have several former military members of my immediate and extended family, both enlisted and officers, and I can't imagine any of them lifting a finger against peaceful citizens. They would be joining them.

Between 2010 and 2013 Obama engaged in a purge of admirals and Generals that either disagreed with him or were known conservative patriots, (197) of them. That was 31% of our total Admirals and Generals at that time. This is how we end up with a woke incompetent like Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Milley running the show today (retired this year). SO, to respond to your hope/prayer that "somewhere above the rank of Colonel, orders coming down from above would stop" AIN'T HAPPENING. My nephew just last year made Command Sergeant Major at FT. Carson here in Colorado and has NOW decided he wants out because of the way things are going, so bad that the military just made recall to active duty up to age 70. WHATS THAT SAY!

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by wy.wolfer

Between 2010 and 2013 Obama engaged in a purge of admirals and Generals that either disagreed with him or were known conservative patriots, (197) of them. That was 31% of our total Admirals and Generals at that time. This is how we end up with a woke incompetent like Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Milley running the show today (retired this year). SO, to respond to your hope/prayer that "somewhere above the rank of Colonel, orders coming down from above would stop" AIN'T HAPPENING. My nephew just last year made Command Sergeant Major at FT. Carson here in Colorado and has NOW decided he wants out because of the way things are going, so bad that the military just made recall to active duty up to age 70. WHATS THAT SAY!

Says they need more than an F16. lol

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 10:48 PM

That's right. No one has an f15 and that's the only way you can according to sleepy ice cream guy.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 11:39 PM

70?
Posted By: savchippewa

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 11:40 PM

what's interesting is the trouble our military branches are experiencing in filling the ranks.... there are many, many reasons..... but my guess is no one is really interested anymore in being canon fodder for foreign corporate wars.... i don't blame them..... wars are about resources and money, that's it, any other reason for engaging in conflict is pure baloney.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/01/24 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

If unsure, look for other signs... blue or pink hair, sagging jeans, strange piercings, guys holding hands, BLM/rainbow/Palestine flags, etc.

LMAO!
Posted By: Jingles

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 12:30 AM

Ol dad

Might want to change that to WAS partially now to many that don't know feces from fact
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 12:47 AM

But FIRST!!! The media!! That is the propaganda arm. Control that arm and you control the hearts and minds.

Media FIRST!!!

That means control of every news station, newspaper, and radio station. Eliminate means of transmission in all but very few of radio and TV stations. If you are going to be overrun, have magnesium fire starters and a plumbers torch and light them all up.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

But FIRST!!! The media!! That is the propaganda arm. Control that arm and you control the hearts and minds.

Media FIRST!!!

That means control of every news station, newspaper, and radio station. Eliminate means of transmission in all but very few of radio and TV stations. If you are going to be overrun, have magnesium fire starters and a plumbers torch and light them all up.

You won’t be able to find anyone currently in the media when it goes down. They will be as scarce as hen’s teeth. lol

Don Lemon will be asking “who is Don Lemon?”
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Why is he in his car making a YouTube?

Because it's a segment called truck talk
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 04:39 PM

They have before and will do it again. Just ask Logan County WV where the Military came in and Machine gunned a whole Coal town of Women and Children then the Miners Blasted the trestle in front and back and starved the soldiers out. If Politicians want something they will use the Military to get it.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
They have before and will do it again. Just ask Logan County WV where the Military came in and Machine gunned a whole Coal town of Women and Children then the Miners Blasted the trestle in front and back and starved the soldiers out. If Politicians want something they will use the Military to get it.

That's horrible. I never knew this happened. Sounds like the miners gave them something to cry about.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 04:57 PM

There are a lot of former special forces guys doing podcasts and I've never seen one who is pro Obama/Biden.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by randall brannon

Only 50 > 100 miners were killed with more wounded, Nothing about women and children being killed.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 06:14 PM

RCMP tried to get the CA Forces To help the kick in doors and collect firearms during the flooding in High River Alberta years ago. The army had the equipment and man power. Once the CO or whoever found out what they were doing, they pulled their resources back to help with the disaster efforts.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
There are a lot of former special forces guys doing podcasts and I've never seen one who is pro Obama/Biden.

I do believe that the key word is former.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/02/24 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Woodsloafer72
Originally Posted by Posco

I do believe that the key word is former.

I assume active duty SF guys feel the same way.
Posted By: nate

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/03/24 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by rex123

Probably less than that.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/03/24 03:07 AM

My biggest fear when my kids were in the service during the Obama years was that at some point the scenario where the military would be used against citizens and we would come face to face against each other in armed conflict. Times have only gotten worse ... I'm afraid it's coming, only bright spot for me is, my kids aren't military anymore, so they will be by my side; to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/12/24 12:15 AM

Ol dad

That's a quaint but outdated thought. Even so I wish it were still true! Some, but not enough to matter.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/12/24 12:29 AM

Everything will be fine.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/12/24 12:52 AM

I think if the citizens turned on their military,yes the military would fight them.

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/12/24 12:56 AM

Some will some won't .
Posted By: gcs

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/12/24 12:57 AM

Governments never had a problem finding thugs to do their bidding, go back in history as far as you want, a few recent examples , Stalin, Pol Pot, pretty much any communist or dictatorial regime.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Would The Military Act Against American Citizens - 02/12/24 12:20 PM

They will kill you
© 2024 Trapperman Forums