Home

A Job well done !

Posted By: Nessmuck

A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 03:12 PM

[Linked Image]

It's all about the Money .
Posted By: Rob & Neall

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 03:40 PM

"SUPER BOWEL?????"......we could certainly "flush"a couple of the teams.
Posted By: Sac Creek

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:10 PM

I hope they swing it so the Chiefs win the Super Bowl. Its a Kansas City Dynasty in the making.
Posted By: Mando

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sac Creek
I hope they swing it so the Chiefs win the Super Bowl. Its a Kansas City Dynasty in the making.

The officials tried to help them beat the Pack. They waited too late in the game to make the questionable calls. GO PACK GO!!!
Posted By: hippie

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:33 PM

But,

Do they need her to win it? laugh

Nessy, I know you've been watching football long enough to know talent when you see it.

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mando
Originally Posted by Sac Creek

The officials tried to help them beat the Pack. They waited too late in the game to make the questionable calls. GO PACK GO!!!

It was a bad call on the late hit. Mahommes was definitley in bounds when hit, but they missed the pass interference call a few plays later as payback for the Packers when Valentine obviously was early on a deep ball to MVS.
Posted By: 30-06 Trapper

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:36 PM

not many people know but she was actualy offered to perform at the super bowl halftime show some years ago and declined because they wouldent pay her.

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
But,

Do they need her to win it? laugh

Nessy, I know you've been watching football long enough to know talent when you see it.

No they don't need Her to win. They have won 2 in the last 4 years, but its nice to have a very popular cheerleader on the sidelines.
Posted By: hippie

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by 30 06 Trapper
not many people know but she was actualy offered to perform at the super bowl halftime show some years ago and declined because they wouldent pay her.

Good business discussion by the NFL because they are now getting the exposure for free
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 09:52 PM

A new cheer would go like this: Flush the Super Bowel!
Posted By: jalstat

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/30/24 10:52 PM

If it’s all an orchestrated set up from the beginning why does anyone even watch ?
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: A Job well done ! - 01/31/24 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
A new cheer would go like this: Flush the Super Bowel!

Yep.
Or football in general.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums