Home

Un funding illegals

Posted By: Guss

Un funding illegals - 01/27/24 07:32 PM

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2F2_CJ1CGOdkU%3Fsi%3DUIxxlKCBiQLO-jYK%3A8DzQkKx_vu7rXrm0Uj3Z9Kj6GqA&cuid=1290197
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Un funding illegals - 01/27/24 10:44 PM

We need to get out of the UN. From what I heard, we are one of its largest financial supporters. They oppose pretty much everything we stand for including freedom. They are not our friend.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Un funding illegals - 01/28/24 02:40 AM

Something odd is going on for sure.

I personally know a young man who just came to the USA a couple of weeks ago via Mexico. He's 18, he and his brother who is 20 turned themselves in to border patrol when they crossed in to the US, just like many of the tan skinned folks. Unlike the others, he and his brother were promptly put into detention. He had a hearing within a couple of weeks and was released to a sponsor. His brother will have a hearing in one more week.

Why are Caucasian illegal immigrants treated differently than all the rest of them?
Posted By: Guss

Re: Un funding illegals - 01/28/24 03:04 AM

The UN hates America and its US Constitution that why there spending so much money to import illegals here.
Posted By: Old Relic

Re: Un funding illegals - 01/28/24 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Something odd is going on for sure.

I personally know a young man who just came to the USA a couple of weeks ago via Mexico. He's 18, he and his brother who is 20 turned themselves in to border patrol when they crossed in to the US, just like many of the tan skinned folks. Unlike the others, he and his brother were promptly put into detention. He had a hearing within a couple of weeks and was released to a sponsor. His brother will have a hearing in one more week.

Why are Caucasian illegal immigrants treated differently than all the rest of them?

Why has the Bribem administration moved to water down the questionnaire that the Chinese Nationals have to fill out? Everyone crossing the border has to answer 20 questions in their initial claim for asylum, except for the Chinese. They only have to answer 4 questions.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums