Home

Oh Boy! lol

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 01:52 AM

So the wife completed a “Discovery” Personal Profile for work recently.

How would you take the following statement?

“A potential failing for her may be that she may not gain sufficient intimate experience of the world.”
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 01:56 AM

I read it that they would prefer someone more gay.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 01:56 AM

I'm stuck wondering about the "intimate experience"....

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 01:57 AM

Somebody pinch me. Is the world really this crazy?

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 01:58 AM

Or maybe she's saying her husband is failing miserably in the kissy-face department. laugh
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 02:00 AM

Maybe you got low T Hobbie!
Posted By: Tony1967

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 02:02 AM

Sounds like she said she didn’t really care to travel all over and prefers to stay at home…..

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 02:07 AM

I thought it interesting our faith instructs us to not be of the world and corporate America sees not being so as a potential failure.

I’ve got to get her out of there asap.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 02:09 AM

She ain't buying the worldly bs the debil has to offer

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 02:09 AM

It does sound pretty liberal! But you're gonna have to leave Maryland!
Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 02:55 AM

I would tell them I have already discovered everything about me and you don't need a profile. Profiling is racist. Use their own stupid game against them.

As for their intimate discovery line. I would ask them to word it in plain English without the liberal overtone.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 03:50 AM

Sounds to me like the one giving that Survey was looking for a world Pride type.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 03:53 AM

Tell her you'll get her a New used Kerby if she quite there. grin
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 04:03 AM

Sounds to me some head cracking is in order. Once that's done, ask what was that statement about anyways.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
So the wife completed a “Discovery” Personal Profile for work recently.

How would you take the following statement?

“A potential failing for her may be that she may not gain sufficient intimate experience of the world.”

Liberal speak for: not desiring to be traveling or stationed for periods of time, around the world. Does the current or future positions require substantial travel requirements? I know of several companies that if you weren't willing to extensively travel or take a position outside the country for 6+ months, your advancement would be limited.
Posted By: cattails

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 12:01 PM

A downfault of hers is that.....since she expects a lot out of herself and others. She may ....or may not.... be willing to accept the failures of others, and babysit them through their journey in life.

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by cattails
A downfault of hers is that.....since she expects a lot out of herself and others. She may ....or may not.... be willing to accept the failures of others, and babysit them through their journey in life.

She has no problem with other’s failures, as long as they own them. Trying to cast them onto somebody else does infuriate her. lol

Her “downfault” is compassion.
Posted By: cattails

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by cattails

She has no problem with other’s failures, as long as they own them. Trying to cast them onto somebody else does infuriate her. lol. .That's were the may or (may not) comes in

Her “downfault” is compassion.
. Compassion is her strength.

I quit...lol...trying to figure out liberal gibberish has my head spinning

Re: Oh Boy! lol - 01/26/24 03:56 PM

lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums