Home

castor milking

Posted By: That.darn.coon

castor milking - 01/23/24 01:50 AM

Has anyone every seen a video of a beaver getting milked for the castor?

Weird question but I heard of it somewhere, thought it would be cool if anyone knows about it.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: castor milking - 01/23/24 02:32 AM

What is being referred to is just pressing down on the castor bulge and holding a container to the cloaca to collect the juice as it come out. Not anything fancy really. Commonly there's a lot of liquid in the castor pods during breeding season. When you skin beavers and pull the castors you usually lose at least some of it anyway.
Posted By: 160user

Re: castor milking - 01/23/24 02:39 AM

You may have just found an environmentally friendly alternative to "Almond Milk". smile And just think how good the Beaver feels afterwards.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: castor milking - 01/23/24 02:44 AM

Be sure to butter up with Bag Balm before banging that beaver.
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: castor milking - 01/23/24 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by That.darn.coon

Weird question but I heard of it somewhere, thought it would be cool if anyone knows about it.

Weirder question was the beaver dead or alive?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: castor milking - 01/23/24 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Saskfly
Originally Posted by That.darn.coon

Weirder question was the beaver dead or alive?

There was a video a while back "milking" castor from live beaver for food use.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: castor milking - 01/23/24 04:34 PM

Well, if you want to take the thread to that side of things how about sexing beaver? The trappers that live captured beavers for the transplant programs in the 30's and 40's had to sex all those beaver to make sure they released both males and females. Wanna know how they sexed 'em? Let me put it this way....a buddy of mine knew one of those trappers before he passed, and he claimed he should likely hold the Guiness World Book of records for the man that had stuck his finger up the most beaver a$$'s!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums