Home

Housing Migrants Everywhere

Posted By: yukonjeff

Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 12:56 AM

You really need to see this one.

Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 01:13 AM

Whens Jimmy gonna come in here and say "Conspiracy Theory" ? Trump did it.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 01:20 AM

There should be a shortage of rope and politicians.....
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 03:04 AM

A bunch of liberal states and cities, including Massachusetts, California and New York want to house illegal aliens in peoples houses, with the owners of the house. One Californian democrat politician just proposed a massive property tax increase, that would be deferred if you let illegal aliens live in your house with you.

Keith
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 05:32 AM

If they come to my house I'm going to end up In jail.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 07:08 AM

Teach them to scrape beaver hides, probably find their own home quickly after a week of that, lol. Problem solved.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Jimmy and BC believe that YOU should help support them....and we are!!!
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 08:04 AM

I have a 5 bedroom 2 1/2 Bath home. In KKKalifornia and NY as well as Chicago they want us to house them. The only ones that are going to live in my home are Family. Our Grand daughter will be living here this fall since she will be attending College here. It is a 4 block walk to the College she will be attending. I always thought that when people Migrated here LEGALLY they supported themselves NOT by us!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by randall brannon
Originally Posted by upstateNY

Jimmy and BC believe that YOU should help support them....and we are!!!

I don't know about James but BC has admitted he hires them. If he hires them, he supports them.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 02:23 PM

I always thought that when people Migrated here LEGALLY they supported themselves NOT by us!!!

There's a difference in immigration and invasion. Hard to break the back of a super power, takes ALOT of time.

We just went north of 34 TRILLION in debt and printing more money daily, this whole song and dance will collapse one day and it won't be pretty for citizen's or invaders, im never calling them immigrants cause that's not what they are!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 04:35 PM

You are confusing immigrants with refugees.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Housing Migrants Everywhere - 01/18/24 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
A bunch of liberal states and cities, including Massachusetts, California and New York want to house illegal aliens in peoples houses, with the owners of the house. One Californian democrat politician just proposed a massive property tax increase, that would be deferred if you let illegal aliens live in your house with you.

Keith

Do you get your pick of migrants? I'm sure a few guys on here could go for a 18-30 year old single female house guest
© 2024 Trapperman Forums