Home

KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop

Posted By: jbyrd63

KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/17/24 11:06 PM

I think I mentioned how this would be a flop but some said "no it's Mahomey and KC" LOL Lowest rated wild card game all weekend.....Viewership wise.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...2a83f2cb1f41dd9589290e28114a22&ei=17
Posted By: Turd Furgeson

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/17/24 11:10 PM

No one cares man.
Posted By: Mando

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/17/24 11:47 PM

Go Pack Go!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/17/24 11:53 PM

Glad to hear it!!! And 10 million might be conservative.
And no I didn't download the stupid app.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/17/24 11:59 PM

I watched it and never wondered if anyone else was watching it.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
I think I mentioned how this would be a flop but some said "no it's Mahomey and KC" LOL Lowest rated wild card game all weekend.....Viewership wise.....

Ya, so your right once in awhile.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 12:24 AM

On the other hand it was the largest streaming only event ever so...

Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:11 AM

Well, get used to it, it's going to be a pay to play world from here on out. Peacock made a killing. Fans are ticked, but they'll get over it, just like they got over the whole, turn your back on the flag crap.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:36 AM

If I recall, you initially posted that it was only being broadcast on Peacock as the networks had given up on KC, or something to.that effect.

Then, after it was pointed out you were wrong, you once again changed your tune, and chalked it up as yet another JBYRD WIN, lol!

JBYRD: undefeated in his own mind!
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:46 AM

Jackbird is one crazy cat
Posted By: Eyehi

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:48 AM

Ya big flop Byrd brain 23 million people watched at 6$ a subscription do the math lol lol ….wait until Amazon gets a playoff game next year either pay or don’t watch ….

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:51 AM

My point was viewership would be low so intentionally or not it happened just like I predicted!
So if it was a competition I guess I did win .
Sorry if you got butt hurt because the nation didn’t flock to watch the bundle bro’s . OR a common sense observation became reality.

Don’t think they made a killing. Lot of the 20 mil already had peacock not because of that game. Of the 20 mil thousands just logged in under some one else’s account. I know 8 houses that watched and were logged in under my buddies account. They don’t have software like Netflix

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Eyehi

Ya big flop Byrd brain 23 million people watched at 6$ a subscription do the math lol lol ….wait until Amazon gets a playoff game next year either pay or don’t watch ….

Wife has prime so I did watch the Thursday night games

Next

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:54 AM

Does anyone have any good pictures of fat lonely trolls they could share?
Posted By: hippie

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:56 AM

My point was viewership would be low so intentionally or not it happened just like I predicted!
So if it was a competition I guess I did win .
Sorry if you got butt hurt because the nation didn’t flock to watch the bundle bro’s . OR a common sense observation became reality.

Don’t think they made a killing. Lot of the 20 mil already had peacock not because of that game. Of the 20 mil thousands just logged in under some one else’s account. I know 8 houses that watched and were logged in under my buddies account. They don’t have software like Netflix

Or........

Like me, most were disappointed it was on some obscure channel we never heard of and ain't getting.

I'm surprised that many watched it, so you're gonna have to find another angle to diss on the best QB in the league.
Posted By: hippie

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 01:57 AM

And,

I wish the viewership was lower so the games stay on network tv.
Posted By: Eyehi

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
And,

I wish the viewership was lower so the games stay on network tv.

I wish u were rite hippie but this streaming thing is going to be the way of the future …especially with the nfl going overseas with games all year …
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

If I recall, you initially posted that it was only being broadcast on Peacock as the networks had given up on KC, or something to.that effect.

Then, after it was pointed out you were wrong, you once again changed your tune, and chalked it up as yet another JBYRD WIN, lol!

JBYRD: undefeated in his own mind!

laugh
He will always find a way to do the famous " jbyrd spin".

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 02:53 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 03:38 AM

Is next Sunday’s game pay for view also? If it is I might need to barrow 5-6 dollars from one of you guys so I can watch it. I can put half dozen or so of my kids up for collateral. They don’t eat much. whistle
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 04:31 AM

I watched it for free. It was rebroadcast the next day.
just
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 06:14 AM

When are you old guys going to realize that it's not about you and they are looking to the future.

Younger people are getting rid of cable.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: KC Miami -peacock Net Big flop - 01/18/24 03:19 PM

[
Originally Posted by Steven 49er
When are you old guys going to realize that it's not about you and they are looking to the future.

No.
It's about the money.
Always has been.

Waiting for Disney/ESPN to start having exclusive rights to more games, their transgendered announcers will be a big hit!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums