Home

TAMPA VS DETROIT

Posted By: fur_minator

TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 01:43 PM

I am looking forward to the second home playoff game this season for Detroit. I will be there in person and can’t wait!!!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 02:17 PM

Should be a beauty !
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 02:18 PM

I bet tickets were hard to come by....probably the most expensive ticket in the Playoffs
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 02:27 PM

Go Detroit. Hope the Packers pull the upset in San Fran which would then set up all NFC North Championship game in Detroit!! That would be special.

Chris
Posted By: Jingles

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 02:45 PM

Be nice if the next game was in the old Tiger Stadium with open top and snow on the field with 10° temps
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 04:17 PM

The Packers have been coming on strong the last part of the regular season. Their QB really was amazing against the Cowboys.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
The Packers have been coming on strong the last part of the regular season. Their QB really was amazing against the Cowboys.

San Francisco will be a whole different animal though. Kind of knew what to expect from Mike McCarthy in the playoffs!

Chris
Posted By: bblwi

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/16/24 09:14 PM

The Lions will need to develop a game strategy that minimizes the impact of the blitz. Goeff is more of a pocket passer and the ball needs to come out quickly. There won't be a shortage of taking risks with these two coaches. Coaches that trust their players typically get the most out of them as well.

I agree the 49s are different and they have a strong D line. The 49s have played the Packers tough for decades. About like we have played against the Cowboys. We will need or balanced offense and our Defense will need to be on their A game for every down.

Bryce
Posted By: Backwater Run

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/17/24 12:01 AM

Cheer the Lions on for me. I'll be cheering from the recliner
Posted By: fur_minator

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/17/24 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
I bet tickets were hard to come by....probably the most expensive ticket in the Playoffs

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Eagleye

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/17/24 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by fur_minator

I am looking forward to the second home playoff game this season for Detroit. I will be there in person and can’t wait!!!

Awesome- Enjoy the moment should be a good game!
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/17/24 03:08 PM

Should be a fun time, win or lose the it wil be the experience of a lifetime.

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/17/24 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
Originally Posted by Trapper7

San Francisco will be a whole different animal though. Kind of knew what to expect from Mike McCarthy in the playoffs!

Chris

I don't know, the lowly Vikings beat SF during the regular season. And SF lost to AZ at home at the end of the season. But, they might have been playing their B team in that one.

Re: TAMPA VS DETROIT - 01/17/24 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
The Lions will need to develop a game strategy that minimizes the impact of the blitz. Goeff is more of a pocket passer and the ball needs to come out quickly. There won't be a shortage of taking risks with these two coaches. Coaches that trust their players typically get the most out of them as well.

I agree the 49s are different and they have a strong D line. The 49s have played the Packers tough for decades. About like we have played against the Cowboys. We will need or balanced offense and our Defense will need to be on their A game for every down.

Bryce

It will depend on which Detroit team plays that day. They've had their good games and not so good games.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums