Home

Tampa vs Eagles

Posted By: jbyrd63

Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:20 AM

Tampa going to run them out of the stadium....
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:28 AM

I like that. !!
Posted By: Mando

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:49 AM

Eagles have the rudest fans in the league. I hope they get smoked. So far so good.

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:50 AM

10-0 Tampa

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:52 AM

Tampa on the move.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:56 AM

Them screaming chickens ain’t looking so good. Probably due to another one of them highly regarded SEC quarterbacks that can’t stand the pressure. grin
Posted By: Eyehi

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 02:00 AM

Philly been struggling for a month …. They look ready for some golf !
Posted By: Pofarmer10

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 02:05 AM

Eagles are still learning to fly after that crippling loss in SuperBowl 58 to the CHIEFS!

Bucs by 14
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 02:12 AM

Yeah nittany doesn’t need this kinda stress.

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 02:29 AM

Phillys Tush Push was stopped ! No 2 point play !
Posted By: corky

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 02:38 AM

If the Bucs receivers could hold onto the ball this wouldn’t be close.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:00 AM

It ain't over until it's over. The Eagles are still very much in the game.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck

Not that I care, but I'm not sure how they missed that facemask call on the play.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

Not that I care, but I'm not sure how they missed that facemask call on the play.

Heck of a pull too , looked like he was pulling a buck outta the bush

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:31 AM

Bucs are locking down on it with a safety.

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:33 AM

Getting rid of one Kelcie tonight .....and the other one ,next Sunday.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:40 AM

It's spelled Kelce.

[Linked Image]

lol nessy, don't you wish that swifty and co. won't be there for SB 59. But they will whistle

Getting rid of one Kelcie tonight .....and the other one ,next Sunday.

I doubt that
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:07 AM

It's over.

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:08 AM

Call it Jbyrd......This game is _ _ _ _

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:16 AM

Man oh man. Does this qualify as a “ gut stomping “ ?? Poor old quarterback with broken ribs and a bad ankle laying the wood to a SEC quarterback that don’t know what day of the week it is. That body guard they had on the sideline should be playing quarterback.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:32 AM

Eagles cam in with a string of poor showings and that did not change. The blitz had Hurts out of sync all night. All season long we read and heard all the hype about the NFC EAST and now we can see that it was more talk than action. One team contnued its losing ways and the other now has to talk about how good they WERE before GB arrived.
Hurts must have some physical issues. He does not look at all like hed did 3 months ago.

Bryce
Posted By: hippie

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:43 AM

Call it Jbyrd......This game is _ _ _ _

He's having trouble say'n it.....Mahomes woulda won that game!! laugh
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 05:12 AM

Sad part Philly started the season 10-1. Didn't make 12 wins.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mando
Eagles have the rudest fans in the league. I hope they get smoked. So far so good.

I definitely agree.. One of the reasons I am rooting for Tampa. The other reason is, Philly has become a unAmerican cesspool city.

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 08:13 AM

Sorry fell asleep. But it was oovah after first drive. Philly can’t stop a nose bleed. Hurts can’t throw is he’s got 3 people hanging on him. Hey white bet that chocking Bama QB made more money last night than you will ever make in your life !
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Sorry fell asleep. But it was oovah after first drive. Philly can’t stop a nose bleed. Hurts can’t throw is he’s got 3 people hanging on him. Hey white bet that chocking Bama QB made more money last night than you will ever make in your life !

That seems like a super relevant statement that’s pertinent to the topic. LOL

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:01 PM

Hek straybird I bet your right. Them scam artists and quarterback impersonators from the only college football conference that can’t lose ( SEC) get all the money. He’s kinda like them people that don’t want to work but still want to get paid. That other quarterback from the team that didn’t have a chance at the beginning of the season, showed up for work tonight with his boots on. He probably has a more legit SSDI claim than a lot of others that I know of. But you know what, he had enough pride and drive to show up and earn his money.

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:09 PM

What does money have to do with it?
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Outlaw99

That seems like a super relevant statement that’s pertinent to the topic. LOL

wink

He gets confused often.
laugh

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:00 PM

Mando you have to ask what money has to do with an NFL game?

Everything !!

White thinks all Bama QB CHOKE I just pointed out they are choking on money his big mouth will never see. Hurts wasn’t the reason they lost. They just suck ! Top to bottom. Philly can’t tackle. Can’t block. Reason he been hurt most of the year is been sacked more times than half the potatoes in Idaho
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:06 PM

He might not have had his glasses on when he typed that.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 03:12 PM

So glad the eagles lost
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

I don't either. It was pretty blatant.
The Eagles started the season with a 10-1 record. Then the last 6 games they lost 5 out of 6. What happened?

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 04:14 PM

Mando you have to ask what money has to do with an NFL game?

Everything !!

White thinks all Bama QB CHOKE I just pointed out they are choking on money his big mouth will never see. Hurts wasn’t the reason they lost. They just suck ! Top to bottom. Philly can’t tackle. Can’t block. Reason he been hurt most of the year is been sacked more times than half the potatoes in Idaho

Well let’s see about the recent choking and gagging of the SEC Alabama quarterbacks. One of them gets nervous and chokes in the college football “ participation “ bowl games. Another gets his frozen lunch handed to him along with the so called best offense around. The other one takes a “ gut stomping “ by a no name team with a crippled quarterback that has some lead in his pencil. I don’t think there’s any Bama quarterback’s left to embarrass their selves. Like the boys said on Dragnet, just the facts ma’am.
As far as the money I’ll never see or don’t have, you’re sure right. Got to go down to the dump and thump a possum or two just to feed my 13 kids. Thinking on selling some my blood so I can buy a gallon of milk to wash that possum down with. Them kids eat like they hate me. laugh

Re: Tampa vs Eagles - 01/16/24 10:27 PM

Jbyrd, how many players go broke within 5 years removed from the league? Lots. So much for all that money.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums