Home

Mich. vs Wash.

Posted By: hippie

Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 07:18 PM

Who y'all pick'n?

Before the playoffs I picked Mich. and Texas with Mich. taking the trophy. Wash. messed that up, but I'm sticking with a good defense in Mich. to take the cake.

Ps, I guess the SEC found out what a good defense really is.....needle, needle, lol.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 07:21 PM

I'd pick the less liberal state but it's a toss-up today maybe favoring Mich slightly. Mich is favored by 4.5 points.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 08:29 PM

I figure when it's all said and done the AP will declare Georgia the national champs like they use to do before all this BCS and playoff nonsense came along.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 08:52 PM

No SEC teams in the finals, lol. A Big 10 team and and a future Big 10 team will be playing for the Championship. You might call it a Big 10 final, lol.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 08:54 PM

I’m cheering for Washington just because I’m in the Paciic NW. Nice to have a “local” team in the championship game.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 09:25 PM

That QB from Oregon can put that ball in some tight windows.

But if he gets heated up ( Blitzed)... We will see if he can handle pressure.

I can't stand either smug Brothers ( Michigan or Baltimore)

Going with Oregon Dogs

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
That QB from Oregon can put that ball in some tight windows.

But if he gets heated up ( Blitzed)... We will see if he can handle pressure.

I can't stand either smug Brothers ( Michigan or Baltimore)

Going with Oregon Dogs

When does Oregon play????
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 09:38 PM

What game is Oregon playing? The National Championship game is between Michigan and Washington.
Posted By: la4wd54

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 09:43 PM

Yall enjoy this SEC less championship, prolly won't be many like it lol. I have to go w Mich, but that boy frm Washington can chunk that pigskin. Hope it's a good game.
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 09:45 PM

I believe Michigan defense will be the difference

My Bad....I'll take Washington

You can tell ..I don't follow college football .

Nobody in the northeast watches College football or Nascar

I had to look up what SEC ..meant...lol
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 09:57 PM

Spent my summers in Michigan as a teen, so I'm pulling for them....They're different up there, but a good different, and we all got along well.
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 10:06 PM

BIG TEN ALWAYS!!!
Posted By: bleeohio

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/08/24 10:21 PM

I'm already out, i had abalama and texas with texas taking it all. Shows what i know.
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 12:20 AM

Michigan by 24.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 12:24 AM

Washington is explosive and I think it’ll be a good game but in the end I think Michigan will win.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 12:40 AM

Michigan has the best defense ( as the SEC losers found out) and defense wins championships. But way back when the 4 teams named to play I said just mail that trophy to them Husky dogs before the playoffs even started. Gonna ride that horse till she bucks me.
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 12:54 AM

Going to be a long game for Washington if their defence is that soft..
Posted By: corky

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 01:28 AM

I think I might have turned on a track meet by mistake.
Posted By: Mando

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 01:29 AM

2 runs for 87 yards and 2 td's. WOW!
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 01:32 AM

The wrong team is the track stars for what I thought.

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 02:33 AM

Good game,

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 02:36 AM

The refs are making sure the Dawgs stay in it.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 03:39 AM

Moses lake is rooting for UW!
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
The refs are making sure the Dawgs stay in it.

How so? Every big play Michigan's had has showed their linemen holding and not getting called. These ACC officials are pretty bad.
Posted By: Mando

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 03:48 AM

That's game!
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 03:58 AM

Looks like Michigan is putting out the welcome mat to the big 10 for Washington State .

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 04:01 AM

Congrats to both teams, they played hard. Time for bed.
Posted By: learch

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 04:05 AM

Harbooger will go to the nfl

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 04:22 AM

Congrats to the Michigan Wolverines.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Looks like Michigan is putting out the welcome mat to the big 10 for Washington State .

You mean Washington and not Washington State?

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Michigander
Michigan by 24.

Pretty accurate prediction!....Won by 21.

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

You mean Washington and not Washington State?

Auto correct , my bad .

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 05:04 AM

Still Michigan is the NATIONAL CHAMP !
Take that Ohio State , and the whole SEC !

Sorry just had to vent , been hearing and seeing bad mouth all year.

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 05:07 AM

SUN DON'T SHINE ON THE SAME DOGS ARSE ALL THE TIME.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 10:48 AM

That number 73 for Washington sure had a lot of penalties called on him in key situations.
Posted By: micheal

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 12:29 PM

Congratulations
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 01:08 PM

Good game sadly they will be taking your trophy away soon for cheating. And with that team of 30 year olds you didn't even need to cheat!
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 02:15 PM

cry
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 03:24 PM

Y'all were right. This was a big ten match up. A top tier school padding it's win column with a cream puff.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 08:05 PM

Still Michigan is the NATIONAL CHAMP !
Take that Ohio State , and the whole SEC !

Sorry just had to vent , been hearing and seeing bad mouth all year.

Congrats. Now go sit in the corner for another 25 years LOL .....

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 08:14 PM

By George, the Bama faithful found their voice again!

Last night was the quietest y'all have ever been, lol.

Next time "crickets" are brought up, I'll remind them of last night.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 08:34 PM

WA was out matched and too one dimensional. When their QB got banged up and had a poor night along with their running back being dinged they were not able to have consistency on offiense.

Bryce
Posted By: Eyehi

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

U had to know Byrd man wasn’t going to stay quiet for long lol lol lol ….not a peep from him all season once bama lost then he came alive to tell us how they belonged in the playoffs once they got lucky against auburn and beat Georgia lol lol lol

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Eyehi
Originally Posted by hippie

U had to know Byrd man wasn’t going to stay quiet for long lol lol lol ….not a peep from him all season once bama lost then he came alive to tell us how they belonged in the playoffs once they got lucky against auburn and beat Georgia lol lol lol

LOL not a peep ALL season? Do a search...

Answer this one question. Out of the 2 games Michigan played which team did it take OVERTIME to beat. Did you watch the bama Mich game. Bama went into the prevent defense when they had the lead in the fourth quarter and let Mich score sending it to OT.....
Posted By: Ltrman

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 10:11 PM

"Let Michigan score" hahahaha...this guy can dance and juggle. And backpedal...what a talent Byrd brain is. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)....even lowly Iowa held Michigan to fewer yards than the mighty Bama. A missed extra point and a missed field goal put it in overtime. Just like a missed field goal kept Ohio state from the natty last year. Cmon Byrd brain...is that all you got? Bama got beat by Texas at home..lolololol .Texas got spanked by Washington and Washington got steamrolled by Michigan. I guess it's time for Byrd brain to latch on to some other team he has no affiliation to. Lolololol

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 10:19 PM

I watched all 5 playoff games and bama took Michigan to overtime …. But they let them score lol lol … did u watch the bama auburn game ? U really think they deserved to make the playoffs after that pathetic performance lol lol lol just like hippie said crickets until bama got the big sec gift …

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Eyehi
I watched all 5 playoff games and bama took Michigan to overtime …. But they let them score lol lol … did u watch the bama auburn game ? U really think they deserved to make the playoffs after that pathetic performance lol lol lol just like hippie said crickets until bama got the big sec gift …

I must have been asleep! First you REALLY need to do some research if you WATCHED FIVE playoff games !!
LTr loosing by less than a touchdown is not exactly getting spanked. Miracle play stopped Texas from winning that game on last play of the game.
But with that said. Big 10 won the title. Sec didn’t. What’s the count now over last 25 years ?
SEC 16
ALL OTHER CONFERENCES 9
Bama has 5 out of last 9
Go in back sit in the corner

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/09/24 11:17 PM

Yes they changed the defense and allowed Michigan to score. What had Michigan done before the prevent defense? 6 3 and outs in a row!! Bama shut them down at halftime. Or did you miss the entire 3 rd quarter and first 12 of the 4th

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 12:07 AM

Just a thought, seems the warm weather and those afraid of the cold weather of the north , go to the SEC.
Can't really blame them , but it just shows they get their pick of players.
How many of the SEC players come from the north?

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 12:23 AM

Been several from OH ST alone. Burrow rang a bell?
Stop this cold weather nonsense. The season is over before thanksgiving. 80% of your games where played in 60 degree temps. only 5 % were below freezing.

About 6,130,000 results (0.36 seconds)
While there is no doubt that Big Ten football will be played in cooler weather than most games in the SEC, claims that certain Big Ten stadiums will be drastically colder than others are extreme exaggerations at best. All teams in the Big Ten had average home game temperatures between 51 and 59 degrees

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ltrman
"Let Michigan score" hahahaha...this guy can dance and juggle. And backpedal...what a talent Byrd brain is. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)....even lowly Iowa held Michigan to fewer yards than the mighty Bama. A missed extra point and a missed field goal put it in overtime. Just like a missed field goal kept Ohio state from the natty last year. Cmon Byrd brain...is that all you got? Bama got beat by Texas at home..lolololol .Texas got spanked by Washington and Washington got steamrolled by Michigan. I guess it's time for Byrd brain to latch on to some other team he has no affiliation to. Lolololol

So last year when TCU beat the Michigan team in the first game . THEN GA beat them by the most lopsided national game ever . What was that . I'll tell you . A bad match up....

The number 1 team beat another in over time by 6 seems the teams where pretty evenly match....

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 12:32 AM

While there is no doubt that Big Ten football will be played in cooler weather than most games in the SEC, claims that certain Big Ten stadiums will be drastically colder than others are extreme exaggerations at best. All teams in the Big Ten had average home game temperatures between 51 and 59 degrees

Heck you guys up north have an advantage. Never heard of a player freezing to death during FB practice. BUT tons of reports of them dying from heat .

Carry on . See you in about 25 years talking about the big 10 winning a national title in FB

They come to the SEC to be on winning teams. PERIOD. But now with NIL you guys might buy you some winners...

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 01:20 AM

LOL You're a real trip!
I won't feel bad for you if the SEC never wins another.

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Heck you guys up north have an advantage. Never heard of a player freezing to death during FB practice. BUT tons of reports of them dying from heat .

Carry on . See you in about 25 years talking about the big 10 winning a national title in FB

They come to the SEC to be on winning teams. PERIOD. But now with NIL you guys might buy you some winners...

True , but there's plenty of them that die up north also.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 08:40 PM

I think the adjustments Michigan made on that last drive to send it onto overtime, then to win were absolutely genius. smile

Re: Mich. vs Wash. - 01/10/24 10:42 PM

No way teepee read the thread … Byrd man said bama let them score lol … let’s see how bama does without saban recruiting …
© 2024 Trapperman Forums