School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 03:23 PM

WTH is wrong with people!
This pretty much never happened when I was in school
Posted By: BeLiSlE330

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 03:57 PM

SAD! frown
Posted By: jalstat

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 04:09 PM

It’s amazing I graduated in 1982 class of 42 kids . There were guns in cars and trucks everyday and never was there an incident other than a fist fight usually involving a gal but after they determined who was a bigger dog that was the end of it , just don’t understand the non respect for life
Posted By: Osky

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 04:16 PM

We kept guns in our lockers if we hunted our way to school in the morning.

There were always fights, in school ,around school, off the school grounds… at field parties, outside bars. Never saw anything other than fists and at times a good bit of blood. Could have walked over and grabbed a weapon, even when well thumped it wasn’t even considered.

Osky
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 04:21 PM

Yup
Posted By: Striperfred

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 04:23 PM

Almost too obvious, I never bought into these shooters being any more than attention starved wackos, but if I were a conspiracy theorist this one would have been predictable timing wise.
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 04:39 PM

I find it interesting that Vivek was scheduled to speak at a rally in the same town this morning. Probably unrelated but you never know what motivates these whack jobs.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
We kept guns in our lockers if we hunted our way to school in the morning.

There were always fights, in school ,around school, off the school grounds… at field parties, outside bars. Never saw anything other than fists and at times a good bit of blood. Could have walked over and grabbed a weapon, even when well thumped it wasn’t even considered.

Osky

It was like that when I was in school too.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:04 PM

We weren't raised laying on the couch playing violent video games 24/7 Schools handed out discipline and if your parents got called it was handed out again You learned fast the last thing you wanted was attention it was called growing up
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:12 PM

Two boys want to find out who can whip who now the sheriff is called and usually criminal charges filed. I think bullying is part of the problem.
Posted By: Marty

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:12 PM

Crazeeee's all around.

Many people today believe they may do anything they like, even if it negatively impacts others, and will never be held accountable for what they do. They cannot comprehend consequences....so they get very bitter if they receive any.
Posted By: scheide

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:46 PM

I guess I was driving too slow the other night going to the hospital to visit the wife. Driving down a residential area and a car comes on me honking his horn again and again so I thought I better pull over for what ever reason. I start to pull over and the car flies by me and down comes his window and flips me the bird. What is
wrong with people? high or just the mentally now a days. Or maybe looking for a reaction from the person to give them a reason to start something.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:51 PM

Its them white boys making all the trouble.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:53 PM

Just the beginning with all the unvetted immigrants
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:56 PM

Video games.... I'll go to my grave saying that. Parents use them for baby sitters and no regards for life. Kids just hit reset when they get killed.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Striperfred
Almost too obvious, I never bought into these shooters being any more than attention starved wackos, but if I were a conspiracy theorist this one would have been predictable timing wise.

Exactly
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 06:25 PM

I'm just going to come out & say it...Several of these school shootings are orchestrated by shadow entities.

The ones that were truly kids acting by themselves have been almost all satan worshippers....The media knows about this, but will never report on that connection.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
I'm just going to come out & say it...Several of these school shootings are orchestrated by shadow entities.

The ones that were truly kids acting by themselves have been almost all satan worshippers....The media knows about this, but will never report on that connection.

What shadow entities?

And how do you know the others were satan worshippers?
Posted By: warrior

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

What shadow entities?

Well, I doubt they were God fearing church goers.
Posted By: GUNNLEG

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Video games.... I'll go to my grave saying that. Parents use them for baby sitters and no regards for life. Kids just hit reset when they get killed.

I couldn't agree more. Seeing someone get killed in a video game or in a movie has conditioned folks to this mess. I remember seeing a same sex kiss on TV years ago and was taken aback by it. 10 - 15 years later, I don't know that I even notice it anymore with all the boundaries that have been pushed day after day after day over time.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

What shadow entities?

Well, I doubt they were God fearing church goers. [/quote]

Sure, but that doesn't automatically mean they were bowing down before a goat statue or being told what to do by "shadow entities", either.
Posted By: riverbank

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 07:14 PM

I don't think it's as simple as just one thing being the cause of school shootings. It can be sometimes, but overall our society is morally breaking down. People turn away from God, the nuclear family continues to break down, and children are told that they are right no matter what and don't have to answer for their actions. To have many modern conveniences, both parents (if both are around) have to work, and we leave our children to be raised by other people that teach them who knows what. People have become so materialistic and put all their concentration into social media, expensive homes, and expensive cars instead of focusing on what is best for the future of both them and their children. And we continue to celebrate mental illness. People are praised for being whack jobs now. It's a wonder that we don't have even more school shootings.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 07:26 PM

What shadow entities?

Two kids were local on the national news 20 yrs apart, and admitted satan worshippers, same with Dylan Kliebold and the Colorado shooters, there are many more....Shadow entities....Not going there Loosegoose, but study these shootings, your smart, it's there if you delve into it.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 07:31 PM

I looked it up to see the details. mad

[Linked Image]

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Well, I doubt they were God fearing church goers.

Sure, but that doesn't automatically mean they were bowing down before a goat statue or being told what to do by "shadow entities", either.

Well at the crux of it either you are God fearing or in the service of satan whether one consciously worships or not.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 09:09 PM

What's interesting is the majority of these kids have democrat parents.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine

how do you know?
Posted By: victor#0

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 09:24 PM

Identified as gender fluid. Obviously this individual had mental health issues. This shooter doesn't support the narrative so it will be memoryholed quickly.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 09:26 PM

how do you know?

Look it up , from Colorado and Sandyhook on down.
Even the mass shootings are 0ver 70% democrats !
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 10:31 PM

I hav e not keep up with it but at one time most of the shooters had odd links to government doctors. They also had top end guns and optics. Not stuff a new kid to shooting picks up. They also had a very similar looked to then through their eyes. And on meds.

They seamed to happen at times that were convenient to push an agenda.

But I have not bothered looking into any details of the shooting in years now.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 10:38 PM

Epstein documents released yesterday, coincidence?

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1742978856775213225?s=20

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12927213/Suspected-Iowa-school-shooter-Butler.html
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 10:41 PM

This one happened 17 miles from my door.
The facts so far: One sixth grader and the shooter dead. 5 others wounded, including one administrator, most likely the school principal. One victim is in critical but stable condition. but all are expected to survive.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 10:42 PM

yes, coincidence.
Posted By: rex123

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 11:56 PM

It's the fault of society and the parents . Parents want kids but they don't want to raise them They work 2 jobs and give them everything and the first time they get into something he's a good boy or she is a good girl it's the other guys kids leading them astray. They are raised to have respect for nothing or anything . Like on here right now most of the kids in trouble are democrat kids or something to that affect? please ! Everybody is pointing at everybody else.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/04/24 11:57 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 12:13 AM

And almost all , if not all , are customers of the " we medicate for money " business ......a very lucrative business

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 12:40 AM

Glad the shooter is gone, and no one died
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tactical.20

A student did die.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Originally Posted by Tactical.20

A student did die.

I just heard that on the radio, just now, too bad, I was hoping no one died
Posted By: dogdown

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 02:33 AM

Instead of sending billions of dollars to foreign countries, why not spend the money to secure our schools. Train teachers that want to be a first line of defense instead of just another number. Secured deadly lethal force only accesseable by those that have been trained and are willing to save innocent lives. AI in security systems to recognize threats. Secured doors at all times and no one, absolutely no one enters unless buzzed in.
I know, it cost to much money. Apparently more than what a kids life is worth.
As I said, spend the money that goes overseas or all the money that is spent during the election circus and we could make a move in the right direction.
But politicians don't get rich from this.
A few lives lost, more support on both sides of the isle in the form of donations is what it basically boils down to.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by dogdown
Instead of sending billions of dollars to foreign countries, why not spend the money to secure our schools. Train teachers that want to be a first line of defense instead of just another number. Secured deadly lethal force only accesseable by those that have been trained and are willing to save innocent lives. AI in security systems to recognize threats. Secured doors at all times and no one, absolutely no one enters unless buzzed in.
As I said, spend the money that goes overseas or all the money that is spent during the election circus and we could make a move in the right direction.
A few lives lost, more support on both sides of the isle in the form of donations is what it basically boils down to.

I agree. They could use the money for mental health too.

I don't know why these POS can't just kill themselves without taking someone with them if they are so set on it.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:01 AM

Gun control advocates-ban ar(s)- gonna have a problem realizing that pistols and shotguns kill too. That will throw a wrench into their agenda.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:05 AM

I never heard what guns were used, so I'm sure it wasn't an AR 15. The media would find that more important than the kids that were killed and injured.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:15 AM

Reports say handgun and shotgun. Also, bomb located.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by jalstat
It’s amazing I graduated in 1982 class of 42 kids . There were guns in cars and trucks everyday and never was there an incident other than a fist fight usually involving a gal but after they determined who was a bigger dog that was the end of it , just don’t understand the non respect for life

Roe vs Wade !!
( no respect for life?

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 12:00 PM

Gun control advocates-ban ar(s)- gonna have a problem realizing that pistols and shotguns kill too. That will throw a wrench into their agenda.

No, they will just scream louder about banning more guns. They want them ALL gone, they just don't have the balls to tell you that up front.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 12:09 PM

If you watch the press brief video , they mention having psychologists/councillors inbedded in the school system already and are offering help to the students/staff for grief counselling.

Why were these resources not effective in preventing this event ?

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar
If you watch the press brief video , they mention having psychologists/councillors inbedded in the school system already and are offering help to the students/staff for grief counselling.

How would they stop something like this?
Posted By: Cragar

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

How would they stop something like this?

I always thought that having psychological resources in a school system was to help and identify problem youth before it went totally out of control.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:14 PM

They said some of the kids were interviewed and said the 17 year old shooter was being bullied.
Back in my day we had kids that were bullied, but they never thought about doing anything about it.

I think some kids in today's society are cruel. I saw on the show, "See No Evil" where a girl was bullied in school and on the internet by some other girls. She got emails saying, "I wish you were dead", or "the world would be a better place if you weren't in it." She ended up killing herself eventually. True story.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:16 PM

They can identify problems and try to help, but that's about it. No way to really know what some nut job is going to do and stop it before it happens.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:41 PM

No consequences for violent behavior. If a kid bullies someone regularly they are classified as having anger issues and the school can't hold that child accountable for not having the ability to restrain themselves. If the kid who is bullied reacts and protects themselves then they're punished under the 0 tolerance policy, but the bully can't be punished cause they have issues. Also most schools with a 0 tolerance policy get increased funding if no bullying is reported at their school. If it's not reported then it doesn't happen and if it doesn't happen then there is no need for consequences. Follow the money.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 03:43 PM

Sad that it's come to this, but armed guards at all schools would be a start.
We have a few former military men on our firearms training team who are retired that said they would volunteer for the job.
Hire a few extra police officers specifically for this job in addition to some trained volunteers.
This show of force might help deter some of these lunatics.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 04:16 PM

I always thought that having psychological resources in a school system was to help and identify problem youth before it went totally out of control.

it isn't uncommon to have 1 psychologist resource for a district of 600+ students

they spend very little if any time actually interacting with students , mostly reviewing the documentation of education plans for special needs kids or identified problem kids.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
No consequences for violent behavior. If a kid bullies someone regularly they are classified as having anger issues and the school can't hold that child accountable for not having the ability to restrain themselves. If the kid who is bullied reacts and protects themselves then they're punished under the 0 tolerance policy, but the bully can't be punished cause they have issues. Also most schools with a 0 tolerance policy get increased funding if no bullying is reported at their school. If it's not reported then it doesn't happen and if it doesn't happen then there is no need for consequences. Follow the money.

the kids have also figured out phycological bullying , they never lay a hand on them and know in exact detail what can and can't be proven as actual bullying so it is a Mind game driving the their prey nutz

that is no excuse for shooting up a place

but this stuff is happening so much that angry youth who could lash out would give you 5000 false positives to every actor of violence.

in the end the only fail safe that actually works is armed personnel at the school to end it seconds after it starts. that in it's self appears to also be the best deterrent.
when a high % are stopped in seconds the evens seem to slow down in number , much the same way when police solve and publicly show a very high % of murders are solved murders go down but when an area has a very low % of solved homicides the death continues.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 04:45 PM

Gun violence serves the political agenda, Money for prevention trickles down to nothing another cash cow Our High School locked the doors on the large parking lot side because the other side (main office) has the one camara but my granddaughter told me just go thru the bus garage its always open

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Gun violence serves the political agenda, Money for prevention trickles down to nothing another cash cow Our High School locked the doors on the large parking lot side because the other side (main office) has the one camara but my granddaughter told me just go thru the bus garage its always open

You said a mouthful right there, and it's true...The left actually relishes these events because they can further their agenda. Proven by a disproportionate amount of coverage dedicated to gun control vs. the real issues around these school shootings.

One more thing, when we use terms like "gun violence" we are doing their bidding...Words matter, and you never hear about knife violence, baseball bat violence, etc.

This term is by design to demonize guns...Thug violence or defective human being violence would be more accurate, but can't be saying that because it has to be the guns fault.

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/05/24 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten

when I was in HS smokers would duck out to catch a smoke , school locked the doors but fire code states you have to have every door accessible form inside ,, so they waved at someone passing the door who let them in or stuck a note book in the door so it stayed un latched that was >30 years ago

even at that doors mean nothing several shooters just shoot the glass out of the door and let themselves in up side it lets people know they are coming

people want to pay lip service to taking measures but unless your measures are cameras on every door that are actually monitored , barriers to buy time and then a response team to handle any situation and doors that will hold for more than a few seconds.

school shootings as much as you hear about them are actually very few some quick numbers tallied up there appear to be about 250K schools public , private preK through college even if we just go K-12 public and private your looking at around150K actual school events is actually very low.
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=84

for 2022 the FBI reported in their annual report 61 active shooter events 4 of those took place in schools sort of 1 was a school bus being shot at while picking up students.
3 where at schools 2 had deaths the Uvalde shooting made for higher than normal deaths 23 people were killed in 2022 at education facilities other than Uvalde there were 2 deaths at a school in 2022 from active shooters.
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/active-shooter-incidents-in-the-us-2022-042623.pdf/view

the average of student athlete sudden cardiac event deaths during a sport event or practice averages 55 a year in physician checked athletes with no prior condition.
https://newsroom.heart.org/news/nca...r-20-years-still-higher-in-some-athletes

2 events with deaths in hundreds of thousands of schools so you can see when it actually comes to spending budget dollars on the issue where it probably ranks after they pay it lip service

the police response absolutely changes deaths , if we kept 2 officers within 2 minutes of every school we would probably see this significantly decreased , easiest way to do that is make an office space for officers to do paperwork, make phone calls and file reports at as many schools as possible as well as always keeping a squad within a mile of the school handling traffic enforcement or as a school resource officer

locked doors , drills , training , all good things but all part of a plan not the whole plan and the data keeps telling us the alerting and response after the call is the most crucial in number of deaths.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/06/24 07:35 PM

The shooter was Dylan Butler, who was transgender. Statistically, transgender people are more likely to end up in prison than any other demographic, including African American males, because of mental issues from their terribly imbalanced hormone system.

https://www.sdlgbtn.com/the-high-rate-of-incarceration-among-transgender-people/

Keith
Posted By: Mando

Re: School shooting Perry Iowa - 01/06/24 08:56 PM

The people need to save themselves. A political party won't. Never have, never will.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums