Home

It official policy now to rig elections

Posted By: warrior

It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 08:35 PM

For the democrats. Florida Democrat party closes their primary.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/heinr...%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Posted By: KeithC

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:10 PM

Having biden as the next democrat, presidential candidate would greatly help us conservatives, if there is a fair election.

Keith
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:14 PM

They are going cheat like the third monkey trying to get into the ark
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:27 PM

The better question is- what are we going to do about it?

Gov Abbot and our AG took the 2020 election "irregularities" to the SCOTUS who declined hearing it. It's been proven that Clinton gave Sanders the shaft 4 years before in the primary. It's now been basically proven that Shavon arrested "Saint" Floyd in a manner consistent with his training.

Again I ask, what are we going to do about it? My guess is we wil pay our taxes, sell finished coon for 8 bucks when we are lucky, and vent on Trapperman morning, noon, and night.

The tail is wagging the dog here folks.
Posted By: Marty

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:32 PM

Been that way for a while
Posted By: Posco

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:34 PM

The whole system is corrupt. If they get away with it they'll come back twice as bad.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Gov Abbot and our AG took the 2020 election "irregularities" to the SCOTUS who declined hearing it. It's been proven that Clinton gave Sanders the shaft 4 years before in the primary. It's now been basically proven that Shavon arrested "Saint" Floyd in a manner consistent with his training.

Again I ask, what are we going to do about it? My guess is we wil pay our taxes, sell finished coon for 8 bucks when we are lucky, and vent on Trapperman morning, noon, and night.

Keep your powder dry because something has to give way soon. I expect by this time next, post election, one side or the other will have thrown the first pitch.
Posted By: Actor

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 10:51 PM

It seems to me that if there is NO Democrat voted as a Democrat candidate... then there can be No Democrat candidate on the Presidential Ballot at the general election. Therefore, Florida would automatically go to the winning Republican if he only has 25 votes.

Garry-

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 11:09 PM

Lefty. Thing are going to go on until the straw and camel thing happens. Folks are not hungry enough yet though. Sometimes I wish they would just get this match kicked off and over with, I have lumber to mill and a house to build
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Having biden as the next democrat, presidential candidate would greatly help us conservatives, if there is a fair election.

Keith

You can bet it won’t be fair. They did it once, they will do it again.
Posted By: Mando

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 11:21 PM

Donny is our only hope.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 11:25 PM

Keith

Don't think that makes a bit of difference. Nobody voted for the idiot last time, they voted against Trump.
Posted By: Mando

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/05/23 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Keith

Don't think that makes a bit of difference. Nobody voted for the idiot last time, they voted against Trump.

Righhhhhhhht. Keep telling yourself that.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 12:39 AM

Keith

I wouldn't say every vote was anti-Trump but many were.

And he is polling even worse this time with moderates and independents.

But his mugshot is helping with certain demographics. Great.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

Strike fear in your heart, does it, when the natives gets restless, bwana?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 01:03 AM

how's Biden's numbers with "Independents"???
Posted By: rags57078

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin

how's Biden's numbers with "Independents"???

Poll shows independent candidates pulling more young people away from Biden than Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...0028daa7c44a98b1c49b36b308b478&ei=19
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 01:15 AM

Cheeto man bad!
Where is PCR or MSN when ya need em?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 01:28 AM

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-surges-ahead-joe-biden-independents-1849625

Trump surges ahead of Biden 47 to 40 with 14% undecided. Poll taken by Harris with results published today.

Last rigged election, independents voted for Biden 54 to 41. Last math I learned that is a 20 point swing.

So sorry bc.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-surges-ahead-joe-biden-independents-1849625

Trump surges ahead of Biden 47 to 40 with 14% undecided. Poll taken by Harris with results published today.

Last rigged election, independents voted for Biden 54 to 41. Last math I learned that is a 20 point swing.

So sorry bc.

lol. Once you prove BC wrong he disappears on the thread. Probably goes to his safe space and pushes pins in a trump doll.

ol' dad

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
lol. Once you prove BC wrong he disappears on the thread. Probably goes to his safe space and pushes pins in a trump doll.

ol' dad

He's a bit nervier tonight. He normally retreats until James pops up out of his hole for backup.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

ol' dad

He's a bit nervier tonight. He normally retreats until James pops up out of his hole for backup.

He ain't been right since that whole Nat Turner thing.
Posted By: charles

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 03:10 AM

We are not a nation of liars, bigots, racist, cheaters, swindlers, rapists, or tax evaders.

We are better when we all do better.
Posted By: Marty

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 03:15 AM

:DO
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by charles
We are not a nation of liars, bigots, racist, cheaters, swindlers, rapists, or tax evaders.

are these the qualifications to invade Rock Ridge, or enter the US Congress?

ol' dad

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 03:50 AM

ol' dad

The oath to the democrat party.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 04:34 AM

We are better when we all do better.

You're right, for once. Which is why we need to vote for Trump.

I couldn't believe it when Biden said told a black audience that poor kids were just as smart as white kids. Imagine being so racist that you actually believe only black people can be poor.

And only a bigot would discount Ashley Biden's personal account of the trauma she endured by being forced to shower with her own father.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 10:23 AM

there are no laws governing how a political party chooses a candidate. if you want a new law lets get parties outlawed
Posted By: Osky

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 12:39 PM

Speaking of the elections in a broad sense, to date I’ve seen no consequence for any of the absurd breeches of the rules last go around so why will it not grow worse?
Where has any crime decreased in this country since the lowering of standards and the reduction in the upholding forces of our laws, the vote is no different and its sovereignty toothless.

Osky
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
there are no laws governing how a political party chooses a candidate. if you want a new law lets get parties outlawed

I kind agree with you danny, I'm sure this has been done countless times. Plus, what about the state who is refusing to put jb on the primary ballot? I think it's Ohio, but can't remember.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 03:44 PM

How close are we to having a convention of states ?? That may well be the only peaceful alternative to reigning in the runaway train wreck that is the federal government
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Actor
It seems to me that if there is NO Democrat voted as a Democrat candidate... then there can be No Democrat candidate on the Presidential Ballot at the general election. Therefore, Florida would automatically go to the winning Republican if he only has 25 votes.

Garry-

Maybe they should keep Biden off the ballot as some liberal states want to do with Trump.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Speaking of the elections in a broad sense, to date I’ve seen no consequence for any of the absurd breeches of the rules last go around so why will it not grow worse?
Where has any crime decreased in this country since the lowering of standards and the reduction in the upholding forces of our laws, the vote is no different and its sovereignty toothless.

Osky

Are we talking about the "No Politics" rule on Tman?
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
How close are we to having a convention of states ?? That may well be the only peaceful alternative to reigning in the runaway train wreck that is the federal government

I still wouldn't bet on that going peacefully.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mando
Donny is our only hope.

We can also hope our enemies governments are as inept as our own. Highly unlikely, but possible.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:27 PM

Only one long term fix.
Posted By: J.C.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:35 PM

ol' dad

This was the greatest response to a post I have ever seen
Posted By: otterdog

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

This is all so sad but Leftlane is speaking the honest truth. Nothing will EVER be done. That is why they keep doing it.
Posted By: J.C.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:37 PM

What is funny is everyone thinks this is the first time this was done and the bottom will fall out of America. This is hardly the first time shady stuff of this magnitude has happened in the hallowed halls of the American congress. What we need to do is focus on state, county, and federal governments and make federal representation irrelevant where it belongs. Look up your local government and state representation they are the ones who impact your life.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Only one long term fix.

The people we're up against are delusional or evil. I don't see why it can't be a blend of both.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...d-christian/id1047335260?i=1000637582825

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 06:50 PM

Only one long term fix.

The people we're up against are delusional or evil. I don't see why it can't be a blend of both.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...d-christian/id1047335260?i=1000637582825

Somebody should have punched that clown in the mouth and then round houser Mahr for having him on the show.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 07:06 PM

Somebody should have punched that clown in the mouth and then round houser Mahr for having him on the show.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He gets to Liz Cheney further into the tape. She's even worse.

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 07:25 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. He gets to Liz Cheney further into the tape. She's even worse.

I didn’t make it that far into it.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 10:53 PM

Well if we don't rig elections then we must vote on the record of the candidates.

Can someone, ANYONE, tell me one good or successful thing ice cream joey has done that has benefitted America.

Just one.
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/06/23 10:56 PM

Well if we don't rig elections then we must vote on the record of the candidates.

Can someone, ANYONE, tell me one good or successful thing ice cream joey has done that has benefitted America.

Just one.

Gun sales

Re: It official policy now to rig elections - 12/07/23 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Brian Mongeau

Just one.

Gun sales

Touche.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums