Home

Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving

Posted By: Guss

Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 03:03 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...ics-background-checks-black-friday-2023/

Nobody has to wonder why just look at the news.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 03:12 AM

Good. I would suggest that they buy all the ammunition that they can afford now as availability could diminish anytime with the elections fast approaching.

Chris
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 03:13 AM

there were 3-4 computers full of people filling out their NICs check at Fleet Farm Friday and a line waiting
they had the gun counter roped off and had a guy starting people in a queue to see handguns and optics as a counter guys freed up.

with the economy slowing and inflation slowing sales some the prices are coming down on guns and ammo , so there were some good black Friday deals
Posted By: BandB

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 03:35 AM

Academy sports was swamped at the gun counter Friday.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 03:36 AM

All the major cities are cesspool's of drugs and crime with no money for police but money for migrant care. Gonna have to fend for yourselves..
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
there were 3-4 computers full of people filling out their NICs check at Fleet Farm Friday and a line waiting
they had the gun counter roped off and had a guy starting people in a queue to see handguns and optics as a counter guys freed up.

with the economy slowing and inflation slowing sales some the prices are coming down on guns and ammo , so there were some good black Friday deals

What I saw too- At Mills Fleet Farm
Posted By: Guss

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 02:17 PM

I went fleet farm Friday and the firearms counter was full of people.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/28/23 02:19 PM

Your braver than me to go to any store over thanksgiving. I am glad more people are buying guns though.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/29/23 12:29 AM

I bought another large caliber, semi-auto pistol on the Saturday before the 2020 election. Does that count...?
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Alot of firearms bought over Thanksgiving - 11/29/23 12:37 AM

Fleet farm was practically giving away rock island 1911s. Had I known I would have been standing in line too.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums