[Linked Image]
Got my target buck this past weekend.

Attached picture IMG_4725.jpg
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 10:24 PM

Great buck! I'd mount that for certain.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 10:25 PM

Nice buck for sure. But it's not possible haven't you heard it's to hot and deer are not moving
Posted By: Slipknot

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 10:27 PM

Lol ,I might have seen that.
Posted By: charles

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 11:08 PM

I could retire from ever hunting again if I killed that buck.
Posted By: Tony1967

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 11:32 PM

Great buck, congrats! Looks like the wind was really blowing when he was in velvet the way those brow times are tilted…….lol
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 11:34 PM

what a Buck!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 11:39 PM

You did good. You may have to wait a while to beat that one.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 11:40 PM

Great deer congratulations
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/16/23 11:50 PM

Congratulations, Great buck!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 12:15 AM

Great buck! I love a buck with character!! Both G1’s and 2’s curved the same direction is very unique. That hole almost looks like a broadhead. Archery kill??

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Great buck! I love a buck with character!! Both G1’s and 2’s curved the same direction is very unique. That hole almost looks like a broadhead. Archery kill??

300 WSM
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Nice buck for sure. But it's not possible haven't you heard it's to hot and deer are not moving

Haha...., was gonna post the same thing.
Bet he wasn't following a doe as this warm spell has them nocturnal? Lol.lol.lol.
Great buck slipknot. Congrats.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 01:27 AM

Not really a hot day today.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 01:29 AM

Looks nice.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 01:32 AM

Gotta back up ole 'byrd here...It was 70 here today...Small bucks pushing does, and not seeing the big boys until after dark.

The 2 big ones killed were last weekend when morning temps were in the low 30's....Yeah, they can be killed when it's warm, but not nearly as many are.

Posted By: k snow

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 02:31 AM

Very impressive deer for sure. Nice job.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 02:32 AM

.. big animal
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Gotta back up ole 'byrd here...It was 70 here today...Small bucks pushing does, and not seeing the big boys until after dark.

The 2 big ones killed were last weekend when morning temps were in the low 30's....Yeah, they can be killed when it's warm, but not nearly as many are.

That week of of the

year. Young bucks looking, the older bucks are sitting with his girlfriend. cool

Happens same time every year being regional.

Does going Nocturnal

laugh

But I digress. whistle

Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 02:44 AM

That is one nice buck!
Posted By: SpellNC9

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 02:45 AM

Beautiful buck!
Posted By: rex123

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 03:10 AM

It was 69 at my end of the state and if that's hot I give up .
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by bucksnbears

Haha...., was gonna post the same thing.
Bet he wasn't following a doe as this warm spell has them nocturnal? Lol.lol.lol.
Great buck slipknot. Congrats.

You should learn to comprehend or just read plain English before smarting off ! I know you’re mouthing about my post BUT LOOK WHEN HE SAID HE KILLED IT !! You want me to post temps LAST WEEKEND versus Last 4 days . Since last Sunday I have Zero pics in daylight on 8 trail cams . Most show up from 8 pm to 11 then 1 am - 5am . Does , shooter bucks, little bucks . Don’t matter

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 03:59 AM

Calm down there killer I saw it was in the weekend, just thought it would be funny. Many more than you were talking about the heat slowing them down. Including myself.

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:01 AM

Ky coyote hunter ole buck and bull crap knows every deer and where they live across this nation !! But so the man that has averaged 17 deer a year his whole can see I’ll post crap load of pics Got hundreds more but half way intelligent people can read time stamps I bet my cameras are night time only ! Yeah that’s it
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:03 AM

Awesome deer !!!

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:10 AM

Calm down there killer I saw it was in the weekend, just thought it would be funny. Many more than you were talking about the heat slowing them down. Including myself.

Oh NEVER intended that to be directed to your comment. It’s the smart elic that hates me because I called him out 5 years ago bragging he only shot trophy bucks but had killed “ pushing “ 400. He won’t tell how many tags he gets because mathematically it is a lie ! 2 of us called him out and ask if he was 235 years old. He only comments on anything I post or replies to something I’ve said in a negative manner. Most of the time it’s not even related to the thread.
That is why he will die alone in his cabin or if not alone someone who is duct taped to a chair !!

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:13 AM

… go get em Uncle J lol

How’d you end up with all that cutting edge surveillance equipment … are you in the CIA ?

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:20 AM

My wife bought it for me . But best thing it keeps the thieves away ! This is on my 40 acres and one in woods one in barn one on road leading in . Only have barn that alerts me Rest just come to my phone

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:29 AM

.. I’m always in awe of everyone’s covert undercover deer spying skills around here

… is it hard work ?….I mean does a man literally have to strap the spy cam to a tree? … that’s got to be rough on the forearms if done often enough

… y’all tougher than me for sure

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
.. I’m always in awe of everyone’s covert undercover deer spying skills around here

… is it hard work ?….I mean does a man literally have to strap the spy cam to a tree? … that’s got to be hard on the forearms if done often enough

… y’all tougher than me for sure

Well I think most of us knew that but thanks for the support

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:32 AM

… anytime Leftlanes’ little sister lol

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:33 AM

grin

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:35 AM

… quit derailing Bucsnbras and Jybirds post Yessir !

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:38 AM

Nephew I use them on my property. I got 4 other farms I hoof around bean field or ride my electric bike . Didn’t use that stuff until I got old and crippled up. Fir decades of strap a climbing stand on my back and didn’t come back until I needed help dragging one up a mountain side

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:40 AM

Oh no bucks and bra won’t be back. When his bull crap math is shown he goes into ninja mode

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:40 AM

My apologies... I was feeling left out. I'll step aside so those two can finish deciding who the real hunter is. grin

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:42 AM

Sorry slip knot. Should not have responded on your thread after mouth did

Great buck !!!

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
My apologies... I was feeling left out. I'll step aside so those two can finish deciding who the real hunter is. grin

… you ain’t on their level … best you know your place

And..ol slipknot in here posting a pic of one of them boys passers aught to be ashamed too

Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Awesome deer !!!

Better weather coming this weekend, bet the hawgs run wild!

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 11:42 AM

This got interesting while I was asleep. Jbyrd it will sure be cool up your way this coming week.God.luck to you.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 12:16 PM

Hunting Montana the last week in far warmer than normal temps, 60’s towards seventies.
Looking at both mule deer and white tails moving and feeding heavy all day long and plenty of them.
Bucks with does, bucks fighting bucks, bucks trailing does, there has been no time distinctions nor weather adjustment to any activity and all the geniuses who think otherwise can think that all they want.
The rest of us will hunt.

Seems a lot of guys never went to the beach on a hot sunny day with any interest in the ladies there.
Osky

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 12:29 PM

I got plenty early but had one of those I better use the restroom moments before I head out. Then the dogs wanted out so I let them out and waited on them. So I got a late start this morning. Thought it was going ro be raining and a little cooler. But I'm stripping clothes sweating in my stand now after that walk from the house. I did blow my mama and fawn out from under my stand walking in. They came through about 9 am two days ago.

Hopefully the heat keep the from moving a lot this weekend and the weekend warriors that hunt my area won't shoot tseveral and not find them this opening weekend like they alway seem to.

Point being they were much earlier today
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 12:44 PM

Great buck

As far as too hot, if they want to survive down here they get used to the heat just like the rest of us laugh

Deer hunting before mid Nov down here involves sweating and mosquitos wink
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 01:05 PM

{ Bucsnbras ) now that names gona stick around for awhile.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Kentucky buck - 11/17/23 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
{ Bucsnbras ) now that names gona stick around for awhile.

Yikes.

Osky
© 2024 Trapperman Forums