Home

Can anyone help me find.....

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 10:14 PM

this screw?

I am usually good at finding things online but I cannot find this screw. Its from Weaver rings. Thought I'd ask here to see if anyone either has any laying around they'd sell me or else know where I can buy one. Thanks in advance.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 10:22 PM

I tried too, might be cheaper to just up grade
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 10:39 PM

Angela, I have it...Check your P.M.s

*Edit, your mailbox is full, P.M. me.
Posted By: bigbrad115

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 11:11 PM

Call Weaver. You can find their number in a google search. Tell them what model of rings you have. They will send you the parts for FREE. I needed a side plate and Torx screws. Asked for three of each. They sent them to me ,m no questions asked.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 11:14 PM

Try vingtagegunscopes.com
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 11:22 PM

Well heck, I got one I'll give her, why y'all having her look all over the country? Lol. laugh

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/12/23 11:58 PM

I sent you a PM ky_coyote_hunter and thanks so much! This is what is so cool about Tman.

And thanks to the rest of you for the advice. Good to know about being able to call Weaver to get them as well.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 12:07 AM

If the other guy can't help you out let me know. I have lots of them and will gladly send you one.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I am usually good at finding things online but I cannot find this screw.

[Linked Image]

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

I am usually good at finding things online but I cannot find this screw.

[Linked Image]

OMG! I can't top that! How did I miss that one? Good shot.

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:25 AM

You have too much time on your hands Jayme, LOL.

Thanks for the offer 160, KY is sending me a set of them that should work but I'll keep ya in mind if not.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:28 AM

If you need anymore help, let me know.

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:29 AM

Thanks for the offer 160, KY is sending me a set of them that should work but I'll keep ya in mind if not.

Sounds good. I have endless piles of that sort of junk should you ever need anything.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:32 AM

this screw?

I am usually good at finding things online but I cannot find this screw. Its from Weaver rings. Thought I'd ask here to see if anyone either has any laying around they'd sell me or else know where I can buy one. Thanks in advance.

[Linked Image]

I have one , message me your address and I will send you it , I have the entire ring , I don't really care for that style for optics
I have one on a flash light but have switched to other rings for everything else.

Re: Can anyone help me find..... - 11/13/23 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
this screw?

[Linked Image]

I have one , message me your address and I will send you it , I have the entire ring , I don't really care for that style for optics
I have one on a flash light but have switched to other rings for everything else.

Thanks Green, but I think I got it covered.Ky_hunter is sending me some screws tomorrow.

My dad gave me his 30-06 and it has a real nice vintage Redfield scope on it but he had a random different screw on there and it wasn't tightening down all way... think it was the wrong threads for the nut or something. I was fixing to just order a new set of rings but then everyone started offering me screws and nuts, so I saved some money.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums