Home

Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman

Posted By: Sheepdog1

Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:24 PM

So, it is apparent that these folks are welcome on this site. So be it. how many of you members had family members in the European theater in WWII. evidently not enough to give a big rats arse about these turds listing their Aryan decree on here as their user name. So be it. There are more than you think. What is so freakin ironic is the Aryan Creed, To secure the future existence of our white children. Since you POS convict turds have spent most of your adult life in a prison somewhere in america, how have you been raising all of your (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) drug addicted children. You havent. The Govt has in foster homes. Yall are the absolute scum of this earth and you will never be anything above that. your wear your SS tats all over your bodies, your huge Swastikas on your upper abdomen.
You are nothing more than white trash, thats all you are, all you will ever be. You are the very first people that Hitler exterminated in his tenure as the Third Reich guru. The social degenerates of the German society. So, think about that as you continue to post on here. Think about that as you post your anti Jew hatred. choose your words carefully. You will answer for them in the next life.

I am done here. I will not be a part of a site in which there are subversive groups that have infiltrated our ranks. You can send all of the ugly crap you want to this post but i will not be viewing this. This is a most shameful day in the life of TMan,
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:27 PM

What I miss?
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:27 PM

Am I missing something here?
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Norwestalta
Am I missing something here?

Me too.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:30 PM

Name names. Out the scum by name or you accomplish nothing.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:31 PM

From a previous post he has an issue with the usename revolt1488. apparently that number or phrase is connected to the white power movement.
Posted By: Muskeg

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:31 PM

Someone need a hug?

Maybe an intervention?
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:33 PM

Another Fraide'd out there!?!

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:36 PM

revolt1488 got banned after I found out about his reply where he stated he wanted Israel defeated.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Seems like Sheepdog is looking for a reason to leave Tman. Good grief...how does someone get that worked up over something...on the internet. SMH!!!
Posted By: Sharon

I am sorry, Dave. You will be missed. As a veteran , you have done so much in sacrifice for our country.

In ways that even those serving in other countries have not experienced. The border was unimaginably hard for you, but you did it, and you still are. I cannot imagine going through the things you have, and still are, in serving and trying to protect this country, and us all.

I hope you change your mind. There are a lot of good people on here who feel as you do. See Mr Paul's statements. Mr Paul is the best.

Be safe...
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:55 PM

A bit of an overreaction because of one guy.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 07:57 PM

Prison are you talking about
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:09 PM

There's more on this site than just revolt1488 !

Shame a member leaves before we remove the trash.

Sheepdog1, just take it easy, we're working on it.
You're more than welcome here.
There's a few more that seem to agree with the Neanderthals that rape and murder children.
They will be gone in time.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:11 PM

crazy
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
I am sorry, Dave. You will be missed. As a veteran , you have done so much in sacrifice for our country.

In ways that even those serving in other countries have not experienced. The border was unimaginably hard for you, but you did it, and you still are. I cannot imagine going through the things you have, and still are, in serving and trying to protect this country, and us all.

I hope you change your mind. There are a lot of good people on here who feel as you do. See Mr Paul's statements. Mr Paul is the best.

Be safe...

I think 99.9% of the people on here agree with your post.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:16 PM

I want to see this list of other racist scumbags! So they can be called out, darn the no flaming or profanity rule. I’d like to run them out of town.

Hope it’s not like Epstein’s client list! Never to see the light of day.

Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:21 PM

Please Explain ?
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:23 PM

I am way lost....
Ms Sharon or anyone want to pm me the history or details ?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:24 PM

Or call, I am all ears
984 234 9759

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:25 PM

I think he is referring to this poster. Idk who the others are, or any other details. I just got here and don’t know what is going on.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7958138/revolt-1488#Post7958138

Apparently Sheepdog is a hunter of nazi wannabes.

Hope he doesn’t let them win by leaving. Maybe he can help us spot them.

Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by YamaCat
Please Explain ?

Just pay attention to what certain people post on here.
They love to blame others for they're faults .
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:34 PM

If I remember right Sheepdog was saying that 88 means SS? That caught my attention since I graduated in 88 and thought I should make sure I don't use my gradation year as a handle.
Posted By: J.C.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:39 PM

As far as I know, it stands for the eighth letter of the alphabet, that's H . Double that up it was an abbreviation, HH for a common term used in Germany in the early 1940's
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
revolt1488 got banned after I found out about his reply where he stated he wanted Israel defeated.

To me, that is all a good man can do: as he gets new information, he applies principles and does the right thing. None of us can read minds, but we can read what a fella posts here. Im not much of a cheerleader but way to go. You did the right thing and now it is over as far as I am concerned.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:41 PM

Rob, the ones Dave has dealt with are far from wannabes. Not necessarily just referring to the individual you found. I get what you mean by wannabe...they arent old enough to have been back in history as active then, but are modern day same mindsets.

He has dealt with, and is , all types, from cartels to BLM , and others ...along the southern border, and inland.

Keith, I am not at liberty to discuss anything,. ..what can give you a real good idea, however, is going back in Dave's posts . Every once in a while he will give some info that has a tiny glimpse into his world, and what he deals with, for decades now.

I'll tell you one thing about him that you will like...he LOVES fishing. I think it gives him the Zen mindset to calm his inner warrior that rages against the horrible things in his career that he has gladly taken the oath to serve this country, and protect us all , to the best of his strength.

We all need that place we love, to breathe deeply and relax , inside and out.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
If I remember right Sheepdog was saying that 88 means SS? That caught my attention since I graduated in 88 and thought I should make sure I don't use my gradation year as a handle.

I sure hope it’s not that.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:56 PM

Heck baco put me in nearly the same category for going the other direction and backing Israel to the point of killing all the people that openly attack them, support the attacks on them, are brood mares and male reproductive fluid receptacles for them and grow up to be them. And my statement that when I'm attacked I will do the same if at all possible. Basically turn about kill them all but not with the rape, torcher, and draging the mutilated bodies around as trophies. If your not willing to protect yourself and people I have no use for you. So believe and hope Isreal will pull out the stops and fight a war as wars have been fought since the beginning of this and its to win and destroy your enemy so severely that their few remains grand children that were missed have not recovered enough yet to attack yours again.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by J.C.
As far as I know, it stands for the eighth letter of the alphabet, that's H . Double that up it was an abbreviation, HH for a common term used in Germany in the early 1940's

That was it, Heil Hitler was the meaning.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 09:02 PM

Sometimes "88" is just a number....didn't know we had to be codebreakers

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 09:03 PM

Thanks Ms Sharon, I appreciate the response

I am not a frequent visitor of this site anymore, so your reference to Dave is nothing to me.

I know nothing of this person, his career , or his affiliation with you.

I just asked aquestion of who these people were, never heard of them.

I grew up as a child of Nam, I swore from what saw in a 3rd world

Country from 66 to 70 that I would never be a part of a political

War, the trauma was just too much, if you didn't witness it you would never understand

Like my my father before me and his also, both my boys served as well as my

first born grandson who is in basic now.

No, never served here, I am a conscience objector for foreign soil

My boys are proud of their Dad, just because he stood by his beliefs

in a war zone no American should been made to do

Thank you for your reply

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 09:31 PM

Not quite done yet, more history Ms Sharon

Alot has been said for those who served, never do you hear

about the trauma those individuals caused with their offspring

My wife, just a child of 12 when Kadafi overrun wheelis and

evacuated at 1 am, her friends, young girls lay headless

along side the road. Once in a while KRi wakes up to a nitemare

Not much I can do but hold her and try to calm her tears.

In essence, I am sick of the praise for those who served,

they signed up or were drafted. Its like all the kids in Nam

that our government created and walked away from, so are the kids that

endured the travesty and were always put on a shelf and forgotten
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 09:48 PM

Sheepdog started this thread 9-25

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7958138/revolt-1488#Post7958138

Originally Posted by Sheepdog1
the 14= " We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. The 88, the 8th letter of the alphabet twice, Heil Hitler. If you dont believe me folks look it up for yourselves. I didnt spend my entire adult life tracking this aryan bunch as a LEO. If you think it refers to something else, please share but have the facts to support your belief.

REVOLT1488 made this post on 10-08. It seems Dave hit the nail on the head as they say.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7966761/re-israel-at-war#Post7966761

Originally Posted by REVOLT1488
I hope Israel gets defeated, blow that entire country up, pump the crater full of water n stock it with catfish
Tired of them fellers with the funny hats stealing my money and pulling strings, I want my children tto be strong and to have a future and not hate themselves cuz they are white

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Sheepdog started this thread 9-25

Originally Posted by Sheepdog1
the 14= " We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. The 88, the 8th letter of the alphabet twice, Heil Hitler. If you dont believe me folks look it up for yourselves. I didnt spend my entire adult life tracking this aryan bunch as a LEO. If you think it refers to something else, please share but have the facts to support your belief.

REVOLT1488 made this post on 10-08. It seems Dave hit the nail on the head as they say.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7966761/re-israel-at-war#Post7966761

Originally Posted by REVOLT1488
I hope Israel gets defeated, blow that entire country up, pump the crater full of water n stock it with catfish
Tired of them fellers with the funny hats stealing my money and pulling strings, I want my children tto be strong and to have a future and not hate themselves cuz they are white

I don't feel or beleive that I'm a white supremacist but I am white and suppose I'm proud to be white much the same as the local natives have pride but it does seem that others figure that we should feel guilty for the color of our hide. I'm not sure on cryptic code or anything like that other then 69 or 68 where I owe you one.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:11 PM

MS Sharon,
My dad worked in the transmitter and receiver site when he was at home at Torrejon,

That was rare tho from 66 to70, normally he was in Thailand

Never knew much about his part of that war, maybe Ken could help ???
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:22 PM

Man I live a sheltered life. Around here you identity with what gang your in by what color your tractor is.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:25 PM

White Lives Matter.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Man I live a sheltered life. Around here you identity with what gang your in by what color your tractor is.

… NewHolland 8814
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:26 PM

Xiden did say that white supremacists were the biggest problem our country was facing, of course they said the same about climate change crazy A good portion of the folks on this sight are conservative and voted for Trump, whether you like it or not you are probably on an FBI database as a white supremacist.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:27 PM

I'm a little confused....Zelinski is a Jew, and his military, some of them, and possible him at times, wear Nazi insignia...I've seen it in the news, and Israel donated a pile of militare arms and such to Ukraine...what's going on here ?

I am an anti muslim , Christian myself, and of course, me and my native bretheren, are thinking about kicking all your unwanted types out of my country, lol.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Savell

… NewHolland 8814

New Holland TT60....

We blue!

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/12/23 10:37 PM

Yikes
Duetz dx 160
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:10 AM

Would this be a good time to change my username to something like, I ain’t even got a garage you can ask my wife. whistle

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:13 AM

laugh
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Would this be a good time to change my username to something like, I ain’t even got a garage you can ask my wife. whistle

Dang ... And I always thought you were a Dale Jr fan.... grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by trapper les
I'm a little confused....Zelinski is a Jew, and his military, some of them, and possible him at times, wear Nazi insignia...I've seen it in the news, and Israel donated a pile of militare arms and such to Ukraine...what's going on here ?

I am an anti muslim , Christian myself, and of course, me and my native bretheren, are thinking about kicking all your unwanted types out of my country, lol.

The Nazis took the swastika symbol and corrupted it to their purpose like the gays took the rainbow. The word swastika is from India and dates back to before 500BC. The symbol dates back at least several thousand years before that. The swastika has mostly been used by Asian cultures, but many early European cultures used it to, because Europeans came out of Asia. Even native Americans used the symbol.

Keith
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:46 AM

Depends?
You a faithfull follower of Brother John Birch?
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:48 AM

I was waiting for the lynch mob to go after you! whistle
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:58 AM

Go Bossman!
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:02 AM

JD 2520 GAS
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:14 AM

When I was getting divorced I played so much online chess I started to play it in my sleep, I saw chess pieces and moves in my mind all day, everything was chess.

There's a point in there somewhere...

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:21 AM

Don't play chess. Lol.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

Depends?
You a faithfull follower of Brother John Birch?

Never met the guy. And just to clear the record, I don’t nor have I ever followed anyone. I don’t care what that lady accused me of last year when I was trying my new Halloween clown outfit on.
Posted By: white17

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Buzzard
MS Sharon,
My dad worked in the transmitter and receiver site when he was at home at Torrejon,

Buzz, As I recall your dad was Air Force..........thus Torrejon.

If he was in Thailand between 66-70 and in communications.............My guess is he was either at NKP .....Nakhon Phanom Royal Thai AFB.....It sits SE of Vientiane, Laos and just immediately west of the Mekong which at that point is the Laotian border.

He could have also been at Ubon AFB which is straight south of NKP but also very close to the border with Laos.

During those years the air force was running what they called Operation Igloo White. They were dropping sensors that picked up both vibration and voices along the Ho Chi Minh trail and sent a signal to an orbiting electronics intel bird. That plane then relayed those coordinates back to NKP and airstrikes were mounted out of there and Ubon.
Also a lot of search and rescue of air crews originated there
Posted By: Boco

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:32 AM

Somebody ran out of their medication.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by white17
MS Sharon,

Buzz, As I recall your dad was Air Force..........thus Torrejon.

If he was in Thailand between 66-70 and in communications.............My guess is he was either at NKP .....Nakhon Phanom Royal Thai AFB.....It sits SE of Vientiane, Laos and just immediately west of the Mekong which at that point is the Laotian border.

He could have also been at Ubon AFB which is straight south of NKP but also very close to the border with Laos.

During those years the air force was running what they called Operation Igloo White. They were dropping sensors that picked up both vibration and voices along the Ho Chi Minh trail and sent a signal to an orbiting electronics intel bird. That plane then relayed those coordinates back to NKP and airstrikes were mounted out of there and Ubon.
Also a lot of search and rescue of air crews originated there

There is some great nuggets of history in all of this. My Dad was Det 2, 4 SLOG.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:22 AM

So , this hissy-fit was brought on by one user name? Who has already been banned? How did that make trapperman a hot bed of the Aryan brotherhood?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:25 AM

Nuggets of history is a understatement. Thanks white. I'd like to hear more
Posted By: white17

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:31 AM

I wasn't in that area but someone else may have been. Paul was on Guam I think but may have made it to Thailand. The US forces in Thailand were almost as numerous as in Vietnam. Mostly Air Force
Posted By: Trapper5123

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:39 AM

Please carry on the old war history memories. I find this stuff fascinating. My father never spoke of any of it.
Posted By: SpellNC9

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:40 AM

Thank you Paul!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:57 AM

Does this mean we won't be reading about any more of
Revolt1488's out of season meat trapping exploits for
coon, squirrel, and possum ?

Or we won't be advised of the poor performance of the
Duke square jawed #2 offset when trapping for meat ?

Sounds like a big loss for trapping related info on the forum !!! laugh

w

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:07 AM

I've never met the man who is sheepdog. I think his name is sheepdog. I had a whole story about how I read an article about scent posts that him and another gent had here. I enjoyed the article and I never can get a scent post to work.

Indeed there is. Great nuggets of history . Good observation, 160.

I am so proud of our Vietnam veterans . The epitome of masculine men , heroes . Who don’t harbor guilt and bitterness , because they ran away. Attempting to make themselves feel better by complaining.

I do not refer to the politics or fake military forces who controlled them. I see and deeply respect , only the soldiers that gave so much , for love of us.

My father, decorated fighter pilot in WW2, and I waved the banner of welcome home to those vets . I only wish all those men could see and feel the open arms and pride for them that we felt. I am proud of all our vets, in any era of time.

There is a country-wide army of veterans , whom , I feel, will be once again, willingly prepared to take anyone who hates and acts out in violence against this country , on a drive to the “ train station.”

And that's my story
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:09 AM

Be careful, there’s folks on here that post about taking critters out of season but it’s ok because they’re in the “clic”
At least he claimed to be doing it for food…
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Be careful, there’s folks on here that post about taking critters out of season but it’s ok because they’re in the “clic”
At least he claimed to be doing it for food…

My mouth's got to watering over all this talk of food trapping.

Gotta get me some coon, squirrel, & possum pie !!!! laugh

MMMMMMMM !!!

w

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by white17

I wasn't in that area but someone else may have been. Paul was on Guam I think but may have made it to Thailand. The US forces in Thailand were almost as numerous as in Vietnam. Mostly Air Force

I never made it to Thailand, but did get a 60 day TDY to Okinawa. Dec 69 - Feb 70 after a year on Guam.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:21 AM

Sharon, your input on this thread is invaluable. Good for you!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:22 AM

I never heard any war stories from my dad. He was in WWII and operated a flame thrower. He never talked about it.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed

I wish folks would let me know when they see stuff like this. It sure would help me keep the crap off of here.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 04:33 AM

Does the John Birch society still exist? What do/did they do? I was asked to attend a JB meeting back in 75 or so. Didn't go.
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed

Or we won't be advised of the poor performance of the
Duke square jawed #2 offset when trapping for meat ?

Sounds like a big loss for trapping related info on the forum !!! laugh

w

Oh dang, was he the one complaining about the Duke #2s? If you can't pick the right trap... straight to racist! Lol
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Does the John Birch society still exist? What do/did they do? I was asked to attend a JB meeting back in 75 or so. Didn't go.

I had always heard of JB from the Charlie Daniels song. I was a a gun show a couple of years ago and found out real fast about the JB society. I'll never stop and listen when someone asks if a have a second. Boy, I couldn't get away fast enough.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 04:57 AM

In the county I am from, they actually had a military funeral for an Air Force pilot that had been MIA from Nam for over 50 years. It happened just this week!. The procession took the Hero down main street in a horse drawn carriage, 21 gun salute and the works!.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 05:32 AM

In essence, I am sick of the praise for those who served,they signed up or were drafted.

Being only an AF Brat, you never had to put your life on the line. I can tell you there is a difference between being coddled as a dependent and encountering life threatening danger. I see your observations are from a privileged spoiled brat who is trying to justify your cowardice. The heroism you don't see deserving respect and recognition is indicative of your need to minimalize it to make yourself feel good about your position.

I don't mean to be mean, but this is how I see it.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 06:04 AM

Awesome reply Boss, that sums it up well
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 06:48 AM

People thanking every veteran for thier service, is an empty praise. They don't have a clue what that veteran did or if he should be thanked for it.
Posted By: Massac

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 06:52 AM

I work as a nurse and was once taking care of an ex-con decked out head to toe in swastikas, SS runes, and other nazi symbolism.

I asked if he was a member of the Schutzstaffel or had ever heard of them. He had a puzzled look on his face and said "No, who are they?". I just turned around and walked out. The man had permanently marred his body with crap he had no idea the history behind. I suspect it was an anti-rape mechanism he chose to have permanently placed on his body while in prison.

I worked with a guy while I was a roofer at one point who had the SS runes tattooed on his hands. He said he got that done in prison as a way to protect himself from sodomization.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 07:59 AM

Us Crackers would have only 2 choices in prison

We got a very small following here
Portland is Big
In a way they are like the hard core muslins

Met a gal from Indonesia yesterday. She was banned from all family and forced to leave, because she does not follow the code;

Look at how we respond to the border crisis.....
What if they were all white escaping Australia? (removing the political implications)

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 09:38 AM

In essence, I am sick of the praise for those who served,they signed up or were drafted.

Being only an AF Brat, you never had to put your life on the line. I can tell you there is a difference between being coddled as a dependent and encountering life threatening danger. I see your observations are from a privileged spoiled brat who is trying to justify your cowardice. The heroism you don't see deserving respect and recognition is indicative of your need to minimalize it to make yourself feel good about your position.

I don't mean to be mean, but this is how I see it.

Thank you, Mr Paul. That is what I was alluding to in my post , about welcoming our vets home. Those who, from a guilty conscience, complain about truly brave , astounding, real MEN , who did their best protecting their people , and each other .

My father wouldn’t allow anyone who insulted or disrespected any vet, especially Vietnam veterans, as company in his house , or as friends. If they insulted those men, they insulted him, too. He went through too much in WW2 , decorated seven times for fearless aid defending his mates in mid air battle, to tolerate those who didn’t even try to get a clue in appreciation of what soldiers endured in active service. Much less what they endure after they served, in civilian life.

In recent generations, strong masculine men, powerhouses that boys can look up to as role models, are as treasures that make society prosper. To me, there is nothing better than our brutally handsome vets , who at any moment , would still run to the aid of this country, protecting us from foreign and domestic enemies. I will always deeply respect and admire our veterans. And in turn , defend and love them , always.

What a privilege to grow up with such men , and to have them in one’s life , to cherish . They deserve all the best , in everything. They will protect us , even now , with their lives.

They deserve our protection in return. They surely have mine.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt
People thanking every veteran for thier service, is an empty praise. They don't have a clue what that veteran did or if he should be thanked for it.

smile

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 10:03 AM

MF165 diesel.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 10:14 AM

There are a pile of every kind on here. Live with it , they will cause there own end .

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 11:11 AM

Did the Irag and/or Afgan increase the safety of any average American in any way? Did nam stop the expansion of communism and make us safer?

Now they want another war....arabs, iranians or russians take your pick or whoever bites the bait first.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 11:34 AM

Dang, after this education I guess I better change my Rumble handle.

A guy can’t even take a shortcut these days without wandering off into unknowns.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 11:36 AM

Maybe they don’t have a clue Dirt, but isn’t that the point of some going so others don’t have to? Giving time out of their lives for others?

A military hero is a man or woman in a moment. It takes a lot of other people in untold capacities to prepare them for that moment and physically equip them for that moment. Many are the one.
Thank one thank all.

Years ago in my bear camp I had three guests in camp, two good friends who served together in Nam, the other unkown to the pair. Evenings around the campfire the two friends recounted how they were blown to pieces in different engagements. One was eviscerated by an explosion on a dyke and had to spend the entire night alone holding his innards up out of the dirt until morning light brought a chopper. He was under fire the entire time.
The other fellow had been in two explosions in country, both times with his experience he saw it coming and tried last second to push/save people out of the way. Second time he was hurt permanently and sent home. Both decorated.
The third fellow was their age, and a very successful business man. He had quietly listened until the second evening when he was asked if he was in the war. He softly said yes. He was even quieter when he said he served his time doing something in a rear support depot. The guy was almost choking with embarrassment saying that. One of the two who had been so severely wounded actually stood and shook the quiet guys hand and said “thanks for what you did for us in the field, you went where you were assigned and did what you had to do too”.

One of the few times smoke got in my eyes and caused me to walk away. So many lessons in those few humble words.

Osky

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Osky

Maybe they don’t have a clue Dirt, but isn’t that the point of some going so others don’t have to? Giving time out of their lives for others?

A military hero is a man or woman in a moment. It takes a lot of other people in untold capacities to prepare them for that moment and physically equip them for that moment. Many are the one.
Thank one thank all.

Years ago in my bear camp I had three guests in camp, two good friends who served together in Nam, the other unkown to the pair. Evenings around the campfire the two friends recounted how they were blown to pieces in different engagements. One was eviscerated by an explosion on a dyke and had to spend the entire night alone holding his innards up out of the dirt until morning light brought a chopper. He was under fire the entire time.
The other fellow had been in two explosions in country, both times with his experience he saw it coming and tried last second to push/save people out of the way. Second time he was hurt permanently and sent home. Both decorated.
The third fellow was their age, and a very successful business man. He had quietly listened until the second evening when he was asked if he was in the war. He softly said yes. He was even quieter when he said he served his time doing something in a rear support depot. The guy was almost choking with embarrassment saying that. One of the two who had been so severely wounded actually stood and shook the quiet guys hand and said “thanks for what you did for us in the field, you went where you were assigned and did what you had to do too”.

One of the few times smoke got in my eyes and caused me to walk away. So many lessons in those few humble words.

Osky

Amen!. The service member that served the Seals chow before the Bin Ladin raid are just as important as the guy that killed Osama!
Posted By: WI Outdoors

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:07 PM

5 pages. You all let that guy win.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:36 PM

I know my brother, who served in the Army, didnt care for it, as he signed up, had a job, didnt want any thanks for it. We talked about this a few deer seasons ago.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:50 PM

Amen Osky and Scout

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les

I know my brother, who served in the Army, didnt care for it, as he signed up, had a job, didnt want any thanks for it. We talked about this a few deer seasons ago.

As a navy veteran this is how I feel. I was young and had nothing better to do. Did the job I was hired to and for the most part had fun doing it.
Posted By: Keystonekiller

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:58 PM

Wait a minute I'm confused here a guy got band for saying he wanted israel defeated ? Why though?
Posted By: run

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Savell

… NewHolland 8814

Yes please!
Posted By: run

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:02 PM

New Holland 655E is what I identify with.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:21 PM

I'm inclined to agree, not all veterans are created equal. My father, all five of my older brothers and I "served" in the military. Every branch except the army. My job was basically 9:00 to 5:00 in peace time. My oldest brother flew just shy of 1,000 missions in Vietnam as a doorgunner on a Huey.

My reasons for joining the military weren't exactly altruistic. I needed a change of scenery and the military provided it. Beating your chest and mindlessly waving a flag doesn't necessarily make one more patriotic than the next but mindlessly degrading military service doesn't necessarily make an individual more insightful or enlightened. It's somewhere in between.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:22 PM

As a navy veteran this is how I feel. I was young and had nothing better to do. Did the job I was hired to and for the most part had fun doing it.

Be kind a silly to thank you for doing something i paid for and you enjoyed
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

To me, that is all a good man can do: as he gets new information, he applies principles and does the right thing. None of us can read minds, but we can read what a fella posts here. Im not much of a cheerleader but way to go. You did the right thing and now it is over as far as I am concerned.

BC made the anti Israel comment. I believe it was something like # something Israel, like #stopIsrael.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 01:52 PM

That particular user might have some unmedicated condition like an oppositional defiance disorder and no LOL.

Yes Sir, I spent my time with team orange (this was long before kubota) when I was young. An Allis 180 diesel and a couple old D-17 gas burners were all we could afford. Since then I've operated some awfully nice blue tractors!

I loved that old AC tho because it had one of those dorky triangle shaped AM radios on the fender and if I could operate the loader and PTO with one hand I could hold the antenna and get in 61 country out of KC. Country music, Royals games, Paul Harvey, and Earl Pitts American! Life was good!
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Aryan Brotherhood on trapperman - 10/13/23 02:10 PM

Well you can't say the same thing for veterans. They sign up and risk their life to protect and maintain the rights of self-righteous people like yourself, and happily do so. They don't expect anything from you.

Ol dad
© 2024 Trapperman Forums