• the wife of Brandon has covid

• the gubmint says get your new and improved injection of poison

• the gubmint is starting to suggest masks for the first wave of sheeple
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 12:46 AM

Screw ‘em.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 12:51 AM

Kamala is the only reason I don't say something ugly.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 12:52 AM

Here's something little talked about. You still hear the lie that the shot reduces the seriousness of covid, once the lie that you won't contract covid with the shot came to light.

Over half the people dying of covid, have at least one jab. A good percentage are fully jabbed.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

https://abc11.com/covid-deaths-breakthrough-cases-vaccine-vaccinated/11841569/

Death is pretty serious I think.

Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:03 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

Yep
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:07 AM

fake news.....the vid dont exist

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:08 AM

another bonus for the pharmacuticals business at taxpayer expense....
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:14 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:16 AM

I see an uptick in masks already. Mostly young geeks. Probly alot in New York.
Posted By: learch

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:26 AM

I’ve been seeing many wearing masks as well. Some old but mostly young people who will drink the koolaid no matter what. I’m hoping many of the regular folks who just followed last time have wised up
Posted By: Average Joe

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
Here's something little talked about. You still hear the lie that the shot reduces the seriousness of covid, once the lie that you won't contract covid with the shot came to light.

Over half the people dying of covid, have at least one jab. A good percentage are fully jabbed.

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

Uh, the two articles actually explain this proves the vaccines work.
79% of the population has at least one shot.
If the shot did nothing then 79% of deaths would be with the shot.
Anything less than 79% means the shot reduced the deaths.
Granted it hasn’t been overly helpful, but you can’t ignore the numbers.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:34 AM

I will not put a mask on.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Average Joe

Uh, and the numbers are heading there fast.
Face it, the jab doesn't work.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Screw ‘em.

Yep.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:45 AM

I also don't believe 4 outta 5 got the shot.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

Becauseu like her?

LoL!

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:46 AM

The jab worked on the Average Joe. He fell for it.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:47 AM

I know RNs that refused the shot and took a religious exemption to avoid the kool-aid.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:51 AM

Hook, line and sinker. whistle

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:17 AM

Yup, and feeling great, same as everyone else I know who did.

Funny thing with you guys, if it doesn’t fit what you want to believe, then it must be a lie.
You literally posted links to stories that proved you were wrong, but now that it’s been brought to light, the stories are to blame. SMH.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:21 AM

Government school math? Try some more. Maybe harder.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I see an uptick in masks already. Mostly young geeks. Probly alot in New York.

There are a couple of cashiers here who never took theirs off. Still wearing them every day. What a sorry life one must lead to live in fear like that.

The math makes perfect sense. Sorry you can’t comprehend.
Posted By: mad_mike

[Linked Image]

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:34 AM

Yup, and feeling great, same as everyone else I know who did.

Funny thing with you guys, if it doesn’t fit what you want to believe, then it must be a lie.
You literally posted links to stories that proved you were wrong, but now that it’s been brought to light, the stories are to blame. SMH.

You're funny,

The same people who told you that you won't get covid if you get the jab, the same people who then said, well you can still catch it but it won't be serious..can't be trusted.

Happens to be the same people who say 80% took the jab. I have reason to not believe them.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:39 AM

Oh, we were lied to and I hate them for that.
But I think saying the shot helped no one is disingenuous too.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:41 AM

And how do you prove it did?

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:53 AM

If you choose to believe no one about anything, then I can’t.
Remember, our debate started with you posting links to stories that you thought proved your point, so at that time you trusted those stats. But now you don’t because they go against your belief. So did/do you believe the stats you provided or not?

I don’t really care what anyone believes. What’s that saying- there’re 3 sides to every story, my side, your side, and the truth.
I just found it odd to post stories contradicting a point you were trying to make. I use data and stats for a living and it is frustrating when data gets misinterpreted.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:59 AM

No, I don't believe you saying it proves the shot works...when those numbers say otherwise.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:01 AM

Anyhow, go get the next one, get two..one for me. laugh
Posted By: Ken Smith

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
• the wife of Brandon has covid

• the gubmint says get your new and improved injection of poison

• the gubmint is starting to suggest masks for the first wave of sheeple

Yes it was reported two weeks back that by December the nation will be in a total lockdown again. So don't expect good fur prices next year lol
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:14 AM

The math makes perfect sense. Sorry you can’t comprehend.

Libtard math always makes sense to the libtards, nothing new

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:17 AM

Not a lib or a tard.
Sorry math is hard for you, I’m sure there’s some conspiracy behind that.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:20 AM

New words of the day-Libtard Contard.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:22 AM

Not a lib or a tard.
Sorry math is hard for you, I’m sure there’s some conspiracy behind that.

Sorry! This just made me laugh. They also are pretty selective on which polls they believe.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:34 AM

Its an article trying to spin why people who bought into the shot are dying.

Same as the spin about masks that people bought into. Same people will believe no matter how many times they're fooled.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:39 AM

The vaccine is both safe and effective. How many times did we hear that from our government and their talking heads.
To heck with them!

They try it again, it will not go their way.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:40 AM

Same as the spin about masks that people bought into. Same people will believe no matter how many times they're fooled.

That's because they are fools Hippie.
Posted By: Ken Smith

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 04:13 AM

So whoes taken the new booster shot that's gonna save the planet?

Anyone

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 04:23 AM

Not me or my family. That is a promise.

I quit a good job over that mandatory vaccine nonsense. They can take their vaccine and shove it up there you know what. F-em, yes, I'm bitter about it.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 10:29 AM

Why do you bother? Just realize the advantage to us when that tide comes in.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 10:40 AM

40 years ago I said the same thing about motorcycle helmets. If helmets were mandated then 100 percent of people dying in motorcycle accidents would be wearing helmets. At the time that was a 50 percent increase. I was called stupid. Now I see the government is using the same logic. Guess stupid spreads!

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 11:40 AM

50% here I believe.....but who is spinning the numbers in the rural area in which I reside ? We voted 79% red in the last election, those areas had less vax compliance. There were lots of vaxxers here that simply took it because it was offerred and they already were prepped be trusting in the flu shots for the last decade and a half.....which was part of the plan , imo.
Posted By: Jingles

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 12:37 PM

With that tye of time line Mail in ballots worked last time they are hoping for a repeat next Nov
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les

50% here I believe.....but who is spinning the numbers in the rural area in which I reside ? We voted 79% red in the last election, those areas had less vax compliance. There were lots of vaxxers here that simply took it because it was offerred and they already were prepped be trusting in the flu shots for the last decade and a half.....which was part of the plan , imo.

I easily believe most of the country got the shot. Two of the biggest employment sectors in the US is government and and healthcare. Both were required to get the shots. I'm sure many that are still employed might of gotten an exemption. Lot of sheep out there to take it.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Ken Smith
So whoes taken the new booster shot that's gonna save the planet?

Anyone

(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) NO

my better half took the first shot and she is a healthy person and thought that she would die. She did that while I was away at work as she wanted to keep it a secret. Needless to say that she stopped that nonsense right there and never had another. I know of a couple of people that were not that lucky and checked out just after getting the jab for non covid related reasons.
The " cause of death unknown " rate has gone up in a pretty steep curve after folks got injected with this drug that some wrongly call a vaccine.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 03:20 PM

I will tell you the shot harmed people I know permanently. And some died shortly after of course that was Normal for perfectly healthy people with zero risk factors and zero history of heart problems to drop dead from heart failure within a few weeks of geting the shot.

The good news is the dumbed down and gullible are being removed. Those older folks that bought into the first round out of fear and trusting the Government I feel sorry for. Anyone that goes along with this after the info has come out gets what they deserve and society will ultimately be the winner. I love watching the left and brain dead roll up their sleeves. Finally we are going to get back to natural selection.

No one in my home has or will take any of their shots and same as the first round I told my wife they would just hair to fire me if they wanted to require me to take it. Fortunately my Job never tried that. Never enforced mask though they tried to ok ut up signs saying if x # of people are in this are mask are required. I never wore a mask at work .

Roll those sleeves up and live up to your screen name.

One thing for sure no one in my home has has any negative effects from not getting the shots.
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 04:08 PM

My story is about the same as Providence Farm. Except for some negative effects in family members. My daughter lost her career with the state of Oregon for not taking the jab. 16 years as a Park Ranger invested, plus schooling time. My brother and his wife both suffered blood clots in the legs with hospital stays. Both now on anticoagulent meds for the rest of their lives. Probably made by the same drug companies the produced the jab.
I may die from covid, but I won't die from their jab. I do believe in keeping up on Pneumonia vaccination. True vaccination that is proven to help.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 05:03 PM

I’ve all but given up on this gov, that I once went to fight for. They are just a bunch of money worshiping fools…..with more power than any before them have had….they think.

No compliance here, they can stick all their mandates, masks, shots, and whatever they try to dream up, up their arse, exactly where the sun don’t shine!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 05:24 PM

I also have lost all faith in the Government and all the agencies that are part of it. I'm not sure we can come back from this.
Posted By: canebrake

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 05:32 PM

Anybody who would take that shot now and/or still wears a mask has a brain that doesn't fire on all eight cylinders.
Posted By: Seek

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 05:46 PM

Data guys crack me up. They claim to be experts on data and it's authenticity, until you challenge them on the truthfulness of the original data. Then their only response is, “well I don’t think it’s compromised or fake.” Ok.

Cancer rates skyrocketing.

Died “suddenly” or “unexpectedly” is in a lot of obituaries.

Natural immunity was forgotten about. And the jab takers weren’t bothered by the FACT that big pharma is immune from any legal liability from the fallout of this poison.

You want to know the fall out of the effects of the jab? Google Dr. Ryan Coole. He’s a pathologist and they see the fallout of everything. They do the diagnosis and the autopsies. They are called the Dr.’s Dr, because they don’t see patients only parts of them. Dr. Coole and other Pathologists have been calling BS on this jab from before it was even rolled out.

Pathologists can’t be compromised by Big Pharma. There’s literally nothing that they need. They live on a microscope and the OR. It’s how they work and they see everything.

If you think the jab worked because of your “data” you’re woefully unqualified to make that statement. Garbage in= garbage out.

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I also have lost all faith in the Government and all the agencies that are part of it. I'm not sure we can come back from this.

Not until people are brought to justice. I want the punishment meted out to the treasonous leftists in the same measure it was applied to those being sentenced for January 6th. Treason is a hanging offense. Apply it.
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 11:37 PM

There is no way I believe 79% got a jab. I work for a multi-billion dollar company and our plant is under 50%. And they were going to make it mandatory but backed off. myself and many of my co-workers would have quit if it had been required.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Here we go again - 09/06/23 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson

Not until people are brought to justice. I want the punishment meted out to the treasonous leftists in the same measure it was applied to those being sentenced for January 6th. Treason is a hanging offense. Apply it.

Plenty that no one considers leftists deserve the same.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Here we go again - 09/07/23 12:37 AM

Apparently, I'm different. I have always had full and complete faith that the government could screw up the simplest thing. SNAFU !
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: Here we go again - 09/07/23 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by bwtrapper
There is no way I believe 79% got a jab. I work for a multi-billion dollar company and our plant is under 50%. And they were going to make it mandatory but backed off. myself and many of my co-workers would have quit if it had been required.

That wouldn't be a major paper product company,would it ?
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Here we go again - 09/07/23 09:02 PM

Nope, they are based out of St.Paul. Worldwide. Had a problem with earplugs they made.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums