Home

Volkers trapping supplies

Posted By: Mediocre Trapper

Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 07:02 PM

Went on website to order a few things says he will shutting down website about mid September
Sad to see I bought about 90 percent of my supplies from mike very nice guy wish him well
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 08:17 PM

Sad very fine people
Posted By: kenny k

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 08:37 PM

Seen that on Facebook....sad to see them go away..
Posted By: Dennis W

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 08:46 PM

Sorry to hear this . Mike is a nice guy and I bought from him several times.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 09:34 PM

Great folks and had a nice biz but ....with wild fur prices down and cost of living up its hard to make a buck to just pay the bills.
Posted By: houndone

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 09:37 PM

yes hes pretty much shut down,started doing taxes for people this spring.plus I think he has a lawn care business.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 09:53 PM

Yes they were great assets to the trapping community and supported many conventions by doing demos and providing supplies. I talked with Mike at the FTA and he stated then they were planning to close down the supply business. Mike did taxes years ago, kept his certification and did several for a firm last year. He has since purchased that firm so he will have a full time business doing taxes and other financial work, along with other enterprises.

Bryce
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 10:14 PM

No end of taxes. He’ll stay busy I’d say.
Posted By: Zim

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 10:23 PM

Yep, sorry to see Mike and Jeanine go by the wayside. They are great folks and were always a vendor and Mike would do a demo at our D9 rondy.
Wish them the best of luck.

Zim
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/20/23 11:22 PM

Great folks, always have one of the biggest booths at the Illinois convention. Always tried to buy a few things from them.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/21/23 10:05 AM

Sad to hear this.
Posted By: lcd

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/21/23 12:49 PM

Good luck Mike. Sure do hate to see you all go. Thanks for everything you all have done for trapping.
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/22/23 09:29 PM

I hope Mike and Jeanine have great success with their new business focus. Even though they live in Illinois, they are members of my District 9 Black Sheep and we will always love to see them!
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Volkers trapping supplies - 08/23/23 11:07 AM

best of luck mike , you will be missed
© 2024 Trapperman Forums