Home

NEW ATF Proposed Rule

Posted By: Finster

NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 08:42 PM

Posted By: Scuba1

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 09:32 PM

I really am past caring what those clowns in DC cook up. Want mine, bring yours ........ thats it ... if only 0.1 % of gun owners think the same way, they are going to run out of agents before they can make a dent in the number of gun owners. Its simple math.
Posted By: Posco

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
I really am past caring what those clowns in DC cook up. Want mine, bring yours ........ thats it ... if only 0.1 % of gun owners think the same way, they are going to run out of agents before they can make a dent in the number of gun owners. Its simple math.

Ditto.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 09:39 PM

Not going to comply.
Posted By: 160user

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 09:47 PM

Heck, my TRUCK is in violation of this proposed rule most days!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jalstat

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 09:51 PM

Same here
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Ditto.

Double ditto!
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 10:24 PM

Well said and you can add me and mine to the list.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 10:54 PM

Add me too.

Attached picture gqi07rZT8bOvJqubylhRM_20nSDjLLGKeblkFYGDmYg.jpg
Posted By: Guss

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 11:17 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mando

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 11:20 PM

If it really happened, they'd just freeze your assets like they did to the truckers in Canada.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NEW ATF Proposed Rule - 08/01/23 11:23 PM

I've always thought the goal as a gun owner should be at least two for one if confiscation is attempted.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums