Home

Jason Aldean

Posted By: wetdog

Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:35 PM

Even CMT is pulling it claiming it is racist and inciting violence

Your thoughts
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:41 PM

Maybe CMT will fold up. If so, good riddance!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:43 PM

It went to number one after they tried to cancel him, lol.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:44 PM

The guy is singing what a lot of us are thinking. I'm not looking for their approval.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:44 PM

Love it when it always back fires on the libs
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

X2! Aldean showed his hand and is a DB. Not a fan of modern country music but I do like Chris Stapleton.
Posted By: jarentz

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 05:57 PM

CMT and real country are different!
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

X2! Aldean showed his hand and is a DB. Not a fan of modern country music but I do like Chris Stapleton.

DB?
Showed his hand?

Which side are you on?

Or are you referring to something other than the above video?

There are plenty of his peers that fit the mold of what you laid out
Church
Bingham
And many more
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 06:20 PM

Only people promoting violence is the msm and the department of injustice.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 06:20 PM

Perhaps referring to his anti gun comments post Las Vegas.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 06:26 PM

What was he cancelled for?
Video doesnt work.

OK watched the video-Its a good video.
Tells it like it is.
Lefties dont like that.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 06:31 PM

I just watched it Boco?

Click on the red arrow.

But to sum it up, shows the city riots and says try that here in the country.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:17 PM

They just said yesterday that there is no such thing as a 2 tier justice system even though that’s proven wrong everyday.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:33 PM

They (libetards) don't want the truth / their actions pointed out. Can't justify that except it got Trump beat ....

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:38 PM

BT, I'm on the side of real, true Americans. Aldean showed his hand to me when that shooting happened. He's a coward, a cheater, and is trying to recoup record sales to bolster his financial status. He's a POS in my book and that's that!
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:44 PM

Go thru the entire lyrics and race isn't mentioned once. Crime and bad actions are, but not race.

So it turns out the real racists are those doing the complaining about the song. They assume all crime that is being talked about is being committed by BLDM thugs and such. Joke is on them.

Past that.......just a city mouse / country mouse culture clash. What passes for civil society is different in the small towns.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
They just said yesterday that there is no such thing as a 2 tier justice system even though that’s proven wrong everyday.

They’ll still be saying that even when the bullet is on the way.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:57 PM

Well I'm not afraid. We need to get back into the lynching spirit. Not based on color but to save the Republic.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 08:59 PM

Too much time and effort when a 3# break of a trigger will end up with the same result.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 09:01 PM

Coward and cheater, share some links to these things please.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 09:31 PM

I don't listen to much modern "country music" but I do like hearing guys like Aldean and Lewis singing patriotic tunes.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 09:36 PM

grin
Posted By: rex123

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 09:56 PM

I am having a small problem with this. They can play songs by rappers that talk about rape , rioting, and killing. and that's okay but this song isn't? Please explain the difference.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 10:04 PM

Just seen Yellowstone is coming to CBS with editing of course my guess is the editing will be a Black Gay cast in Central Park. laugh laugh
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/20/23 11:17 PM

Never heard of it until it was in the news. Good tune. Someone should mention Toby Keith’s song Curtisy of the RW&B too. I think it probably incites Islamophobia…..lol
Posted By: OKforester

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 12:16 AM

You don’t have to necessarily like or agree with an artist to like or agree with what one of their songs stand for.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 12:35 AM

I remember seeing Jason Aldean in concert a few years ago before he got popular....Not real impressed, but that's coming from a Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings type fan.

But I like this song, it needs to be said, and more power to those who can find their voice to tell it straight.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 12:47 AM

I watched some kinda country music festival on TV last night

I hardly recognized any of the so called country singers

I'ma gettin old I guess

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 12:55 AM

BT, I'm on the side of real, true Americans. Aldean showed his hand to me when that shooting happened. He's a coward, a cheater, and is trying to recoup record sales to bolster his financial status. He's a POS in my book and that's that!

I’d love to see you say that to his face !!
Lol lll lol lol
Don’t think a coward would have released that song to start with
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:04 AM

I've never really cared for him myself. If cmt don't want to play his song so be it. In my mind a free world it is their freedom of choice while it is my freedom not to watch cmt.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:05 AM

Rap group NWA has a song out now ( according to Fox News) thatsvsay “F - the police kill a cop let the yellow tape mark our spot “
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:06 AM

Apparently we have no real problems in this country.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:06 AM

Wife just played the video with lyrics for me. Long time since I have been so choked up about a song. [Linked Image]

Moosetrot

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by OKforester
You don’t have to necessarily like or agree with an artist to like or agree with what one of their songs stand for.

You might be right. Every time I hear Kid Rock in the news it is because he has been vocal about his patriotism, support of the 2ne amendment, or he had made a remark or too about ignorant people proclaiming their wokeness.

So I have tried to listen to his music and I just cant do it!

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:09 AM

Aaron Lewis is very vocal about his right wing views and I think it is great. I also think his best performances by far were as lead singer of Staind. Far from country but they recorded some stuff that gets stuck in my head when I hear it.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:14 AM

Just getting a word in for our side is a win today. LOL Getting the response it’s getting is priceless.
Posted By: Anglinscreek

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:17 AM

What hand did he show to you? Have you ever been involved in a mass shooting? Ever see 58 people die in the matter of a few minutes?

What exactly makes him a POS?

Cheat on his wife?
Incite a riot?
What?

Is he a coward because he dodged a draft or what?
Dis he cheat on his taxes?

I don't get it

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Anglinscreek
I don't get it

I value your opinion.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:24 AM

lol

Leave grackle be.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:26 AM

I've tried AG I've tried...

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I've tried AG I've tried...

Might just as well find something hard to beat your head against.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:31 AM

what did I miss catch.?
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:36 AM

That's why your opinion don't mean (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) on here catch 22
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:36 AM

X2 I don't follow much. I just don't have time for sifting through the bs when 99.9% has zero bearing on my life. So I do miss things.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:41 AM

He was caught cheating with his current wife while still married to his current wife. (I looked it up) I am assuming he is talking about his gun control talk after the shooting in Vegas while he was on stage.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bear Tracker
He was caught cheating with his current wife while still married to his current wife. (I looked it up) I am assuming he is talking about his gun control talk after the shooting in Vegas while he was on stage.

Now that is none of my business all. Not a good choice but I would be nothing bit a lying hypocrite if I claimed to I have not made the same poor choice in my life. I'm lucky my wife and I worked it out. But that's between my wife and I.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Just getting a word in for our side is a win today. LOL Getting the response it’s getting is priceless.

Yes
Posted By: bass10

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 01:52 PM

Love, the song and the hypocrisy is actually funny. I ordered a Jason Aldean tee shirt today for $11.98 to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) off all the left whackos.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 02:46 PM

“Gearing up for a race war”, the left’s slip is showing.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 04:01 PM

He was caught cheating with his current wife while still married to his current wife? Doesn't appear to be a problem here...

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

He was caught cheating with his current wife while still married to his current wife? Doesn't appear to be a problem here...

Dang, I'm hoping my current wife wants to cheat with me tonight : )

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 04:35 PM

The left has a knack for driving middle-of-roaders further to the right. Trump, Musk and likely Aldean migrate further in that direction the more they're attacked by the left.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 05:23 PM

While he may be right with the lyrics, that was god awful. Country Music died at some point in the 1980s. Peaked in the 1970s.

And, I had to look up Jason Aldean. He isn't even from a small town--Macon, Georgia. Poser.

But again, I agree with the premise. BLM won't be rioting in our town.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 05:26 PM

The left can name the same handful of thugs and felons that got what they earned and even go back 200+ years when needed but they never mention any of the lions share of Blacks killed by Black on Black crimes.

I don’t think they know any names of who was killed in Chicago last weekend. Until the real problem is addressed for what it is nothing will change just the SOSDD problem.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 06:11 PM

What's even crazier is they are labeling the song as racist and racist lyrics. You ever listen to a rap song (yeh me either but anyway) they are a racist, country hating, cop hating, flag burning as
you can get, notta word??
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 08:22 PM

If it upsets a leftard then things are good.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/21/23 08:41 PM

x2

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 01:38 AM

x3
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by bass10
What's even crazier is they are labeling the song as racist and racist lyrics. You ever listen to a rap song (yeh me either but anyway) they are a racist, country hating, cop hating, flag burning as

listen to tom macdonald. i hate rap also but he has a message i can agree with.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 01:48 AM

Today's country SUCKS!.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Originally Posted by bass10

listen to tom macdonald. i hate rap also but he has a message i can agree with.

X2
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
While he may be right with the lyrics, that was god awful. Country Music died at some point in the 1980s. Peaked in the 1970s.

And, I had to look up Jason Aldean. He isn't even from a small town--Macon, Georgia. Poser.

We knew you would have a response like that....why even waste your time??
Save your energy to campaign for Joe next year.
Posted By: Dan D

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 10:25 AM

My sherriff likes him.

https://fb.watch/lWVYDwxhBz/?mibextid=7Upa0K
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 12:09 PM

Just read that CMT ratings are down 74%, good deal!

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 01:06 PM

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 01:44 PM

Blaine County, George Strait isn't from Amarillo or Fort Worth, Glen Campbell isn't from Wichita, Buck Owens isn't from Bakersfield, Reba isn't from New England, and Merle isn't from Oklahoma. So what is your point singers and songwriters sing of places they have never been all the time.

H2O Rat, Tom McDonald has some good messages, but like you struggle with rap. I do have his In God We Trust song on my play list.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 02:09 PM

Blaine County, George Strait isn't from Amarillo or Fort Worth, Glen Campbell isn't from Wichita, Buck Owens isn't from Bakersfield, Reba isn't from New England, and Merle isn't from Oklahoma. So what is your point singers and songwriters sing of places they have never been all the time.

H2O Rat, Tom McDonald has some good messages, but like you struggle with rap. I do have his In God We Trust song on my play list.

They actually made great music. Whatever, I said I agreed with the premise. The song just sucked and poser country music sucks. Is liking this song yet another loyalty test?

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Pirogue

We knew you would have a response like that....why even waste your time??
Save your energy to campaign for Joe next year.

Lol

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 02:51 PM

Have you been to Macon?

Macon hasn't been "big city" in decades. It's another one of many dead cities like my own Bessemer, AL. You know the towns that once had thriving industry, mills, and now have entire sections of rotting or torn down industry and houses. Just one of the many killed off by your corporate uniparty that has offshored the American middle class jobs.

And the area might as well be small town with Fort Valley, Roberta, Forsyth, Dublin, Milledgeville, Culloden, Barnesville all within a short drive.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 02:56 PM

And the irony is that Macon is next to Athens probably the most ideologically driven liberal cities in the state. Just one of the reasons the town is dead as they have never recovered from the loss of jobs and white flight. It was handed over to democrat control.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Have you been to Macon?

Macon hasn't been "big city" in decades. It's another one of many dead cities like my own Bessemer, AL. You know the towns that once had thriving industry, mills, and now have entire sections of rotting or torn down industry and houses. Just one of the many killed off by your corporate uniparty that has offshored the American middle class jobs.

And the area might as well be small town with Fort Valley, Roberta, Forsyth, Dublin, Milledgeville, Culloden, Barnesville all within a short drive.

Yes. And, it has 150K people. It has a Target.

I get it, you're an Atlanta guy so most cities seem like small towns.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
What was he cancelled for?
Video doesnt work.

OK watched the video-Its a good video.
Tells it like it is.
Lefties dont like that.

You dont?
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 04:00 PM

He ain’t no George…lol

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Have you been to Macon?

Yes. And, it has 150K people. It has a Target.

I get it, you're an Atlanta guy so most cities seem like small towns.

I'm a small town guy. I say Bessemer as no one, even from Jefferson County, ever heard of the community of Rock Creek twenty miles west of Bessemer. We had a volunteer fire dept dad helped establish in the late 70s. A grand total of two stop signs when I moved there from hueytown at the age of three months. It would be the eighties before a blinking light was added. Bessemer was the big city for us.

That 150k is misleading as Macon has a unified government of Macon-Bibb County and that number is for the entire county.

And no I'm not an Atlanta guy either. I'm forty miles south of Atlanta in the map dot called Sunny Side just one of three incorporated towns in Spalding county. Soon to be two as we are in the process of being unincorporated.

I'm not even in the area that is technically part of the Atlanta metropolitan area as Spalding county is not included in the counties that are. That starts one county to the north, Henry, though I can throw a rock and hit the Henry County sign.

Georgia has many other cities much larger than Macon not even counting the multiplicity of cities that make up the Atlanta metro.

Columbus, Augusta, Savannah, Albany, Athens are all bigger.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 04:17 PM

I do chuckle at the small town label, I live 3 miles outside of our local village. Population 416.

Blaine, I like very few new country songs either, but when I grew up KISS, was satanic, and evil, as were OZZY, Black Sabbath, Ted Nugent, etc. that I listened to and went to concerts. I Miss 80's rock myself as well as country. But music changes and evolves as everything does. Nice to have the ability to have my pay lists of country, rock, and Christian music. Depends on my mood.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 04:28 PM

Country music is boring.

That said, good that the libs got their panties in a wad over it, jyst heard it sold tens of millions that it wouldn't have otherwise, lol.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 04:39 PM

Don't think he claims to live in small town ?The moral of the video is true. I don't care for him or his music. Never have. Pretty boy wannabe but that video speaks the truth. Liberals don't like having their faults spread across the world . Can't deny it happens. Can't justify why it happens.
When all this crap was going my wife and I would say every day . That won't happen here. Let bunch of blm ,antifa, lbgqer's start looting and burning cars. It might last 10 minutes before the shooting starts. Plus our police would do there job instead of standing by and watching it burn ....

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 05:13 PM

I have a friend who leans to the left. He's an older guy, a retired clergyman from one of the more liberal denominations. He's an intelligent man but he thinks reading the New Yorker kicks his IQ up another twenty or so points. Apparently he needs their affirmation. He won't acknowledge Biden's senility and he doesn't believe anyone should own an AR. He's pro-choice. He's convinced himself he's a moderate but his views don't bear that out.

It doesn't matter if his perception of where we're at as a country matches mine. Him dismissing my perception doesn't change anything. It doesn't matter if BC thinks my perception is wrong, that's how I and a lot of other people think. You can't cancel a perception.

I think we're headed toward large-scale violence.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
I have a friend who leans to the left. He's an older guy, a retired clergyman from one of the more liberal denominations. He's an intelligent man but he thinks reading the New Yorker kicks his IQ up another twenty or so points. Apparently he needs their affirmation. He won't acknowledge Biden's senility and he doesn't believe anyone should own an AR. He's pro-choice. He's convinced himself he's a moderate but his views don't bear that out.

It doesn't matter if his perception of where we're at as a country matches mine. Him dismissing my perception doesn't change anything. It doesn't matter if BC thinks my perception is wrong, that's how I and a lot of other people think. You can't cancel a perception.

I think we're headed toward large-scale violence.

Biden is senile, indeed. I am a big fan of ARs. Large-scale violence? OK. We're all set.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 06:52 PM

I put the song on my Spotify playlist. Snappy tune. I don't necessarily agree with all the lyrics but it is unifying.
Posted By: keets

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 09:54 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/22/23 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by keets
[Linked Image]

I've seen him twice. That's country music.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/28/23 11:24 PM

Just saw Jason Aldean is suing the view for defamation and cmt for 1st amendment

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/28/23 11:41 PM

Go get'em!
Posted By: K52

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/29/23 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Guss
Today's country SUCKS!.

That's because it's not country music.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/29/23 12:54 AM

I got into a very heated discussion about this… an individual who is going out with my cousin posted that heat and minorities are a no go for Jason aldeen… ( in reference because aldeen had to walk off stage during a performance). I then responded by asking him which part of the video/song was racist. He then replied “ if you have to ask, then you know “. I then said “ huh?”. He said that we shouldn’t be celebrating video and violence about the storming of the capitol “. I then replied “ what??, the video showed nothing about Jan 6, it showed video about carjacking, armed robbery blm violence. “ actual footage. You say this video promotes violence,,yet you listen to music.. which is a stretch (he’s a major fan of rap)that glorifies becoming king of the hood thru thug violence and demeaning women. “ he then replied “ sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands to take back your neighborhood “. I said “ that’s exactly what aldeen is saying, folks are tired of people acting like animals, what’s the difference?” He then fired back and said “ rap music has better background music “.
True story folks.

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/29/23 01:21 AM

Tell him to listen to Tom McDonald rap, great songs: add in Adam Calhoun, Struggle Jennings, and Nova Rockafellar
In God We Trust
and
American Flags
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/29/23 01:26 AM

All fall down, cmt just Bud light
Posted By: adam m

Re: Jason Aldean - 07/29/23 01:34 AM

Foxkidd, Great observation of "taking back the hood".
I listen to most genres of music, there are good rap artists but most aren't on the radio. There's a lot of rap songs with great beats. All genres have great beats for sure.
I actuality made a tiktok video of describing what you did. I also pointed out in my video which was a response to some guy stating he's going to go to a small town and find out. I reminded him a few years ago some people went to a small town blanked around and found out by a young 18 yo named Kyle. Some "republican woman" was saying I was an extremist for saying what you said and that she thinks she is more patriotic than most since she doesn't think people should have guns and says antifa doesn't exist.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums