Home

Lady needs help

Posted By: Kent Smith

Lady needs help - 05/02/23 01:28 PM

I have been a real estate broker for 47 years but have a situation I never dealt with before. A couple moved to Arkansas 4 years ago
from MN and he brought much trapping equipment with him. It appears over 100+ conibears, 330s, 160s, 110s and so on. Foot holds,
11/2 coils, long springs 1s, 3s and more. Many colony traps, T post, wire stretchers, bundles of red flags and more.

The husband has had numerous strokes and is completely out of it. She is taking him to Mexico where she is from, her property is sold
and I need to assist in getting rid of the traps, everything at the same time. They will probably bring scrap metal prices in our area if they
are taken to the auction barn.

Would there be a buyer, in muskrat country, that would purchase everything if inventoried and all shipped? I have no idea what this would
involve.

TrapperKent
Posted By: blackswamp123

Re: Lady needs help - 05/02/23 01:33 PM

send me a fair price and iwould be interested
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Lady needs help - 05/02/23 01:42 PM

If goal is to get them in right hands and not money, consider donating them to trapper association to parcel out to some kids. That is what I plan to do with mine when that day comes.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by HayDay
If goal is to get them in right hands and not money, consider donating them to trapper association to parcel out to some kids. That is what I plan to do with mine when that day comes.

Dang good idea. wink
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by bucksnbears
Originally Posted by HayDay

Dang good idea. wink

X2. But what Kent is doing is very fair and helpful to the family.
Posted By: clintp1971

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 01:54 AM

Get a price and some pictures. I may be interested. I have a friend in Oklahoma that might be able to pick em up for me and save shipping.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 02:55 AM

Inventory it and put up another post with a question on what price to ask for. Then post it on trap shed
Posted By: jbtrapsalot

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 02:41 PM

Kent sent you a pm
Posted By: Kent Smith

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 07:51 PM

I am working on an inventory at this time. Have to work in the time with everything else.

TrapperKent
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Lady needs help - 05/03/23 08:08 PM

I will be there in July. If you still have them at that time I will take a look.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums