Home

Florida Sheriff

Posted By: mnsota

Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 01:50 PM

Anyone watching this? That guy is nailing it!
Posted By: Rob & Neall

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 02:14 PM

Sure did….very straight forward and didn’t pull any punches….even let the media know that he “used” them to get what his investigators needed…really like this guy!
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 02:24 PM

Is this the "FLORIDA SHERIFF" BEING REFERED TO- https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/a...3-teens-in-marion-county-sheriffs-office
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 02:29 PM

Yes, Sheriff Billy Woods.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 06:22 PM

That guy was spot on. One of the best press conferences I've ever watched.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 06:56 PM

Oh the humanity! Those poor reporters. They can't handle the truth.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 07:06 PM

pa+
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 07:11 PM

He sounds like a good one!
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/07/23 08:51 PM

I used to live in Ocklawaha. They are just between the Villages and Ocala. That Sherriff and his Deputys have been very much respected in Marion County. What he said was 1000% accurate.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/08/23 12:51 AM

Sounds like our southern Illinois sheriffs not woke just straight forward law enforcement
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/08/23 03:59 AM

I love it when Woke reporters get put in their place.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/08/23 10:05 AM

I would vote for him
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/08/23 11:49 AM

Yeah, that’s my Sheriff down here. I’m in rural Marion County. I’m glad he’s my Sheriff and I’ll sure support him if he runs again. I’m pretty sure we don’t have any Soros funded DA’s in this county either. Those boys are in a heap of trouble.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/08/23 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gene Dziza
Yeah, that’s my Sheriff down here. I’m in rural Marion County. I’m glad he’s my Sheriff and I’ll sure support him if he runs again. I’m pretty sure we don’t have any Soros funded DA’s in this county either. Those boys are in a heap of trouble.

I have a place just behind the Tikki Hut on the lake. Know it?? Not in their RV Park but next road down that swings back to the lake. My Address is Ocklawaha. SE 52nd Place.
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/08/23 11:54 PM

I’m not familiar with it Randall. I’m in Dunnellon. We’ve only been coming down for a few years, so there’s a lot of places I’m not familiar with. I still have a business in Montana, but we sold our home at the end of summer. Going back and forth with family, horses and dogs twice a year got to be no fun. We’re gonna give ‘er a go down here. We have some stuff going in Alabama and South Carolina, so I’ll have enough to keep entertained, I think. I enjoy the trips to Alabama and S.C. I’m hoping to find some time to check out the mountains of TN. and N.C. this summer. Oddly, I’m not a hot weather guy, yet here I am. We’ll see.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Florida Sheriff - 04/09/23 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Gene Dziza
I’m not familiar with it Randall. I’m in Dunnellon. We’ve only been coming down for a few years, so there’s a lot of places I’m not familiar with. I still have a business in Montana, but we sold our home at the end of summer. Going back and forth with family, horses and dogs twice a year got to be no fun. We’re gonna give ‘er a go down here. We have some stuff going in Alabama and South Carolina, so I’ll have enough to keep entertained, I think. I enjoy the trips to Alabama and S.C. I’m hoping to find some time to check out the mountains of TN. and N.C. this summer. Oddly, I’m not a hot weather guy, yet here I am. We’ll see.

I like both Tennessee and Kentucky. North Georgia and South Illinois ain't bad either.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums