Home

Minn. Ranked choice voting

Posted By: martentrapper

Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 07:17 PM

The most crooked, and worthless Representative Alaska has ever had (had the same guy for like 50 years) was in you Minnesotans state pushing ranked choice voting. Don't believe anything good you hear about it. Far left supports it and funds candidates who will win with that system. Voters get as many as 4 choices and can rank each one, 1-4. Stick to one person, one vote. Our parties can no longer have their own primary. Jungle primary.
It's a bad deal!
Posted By: white17

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 07:19 PM

X2
Posted By: waggler

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 07:21 PM

X3
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 07:25 PM

X4

Didn't Murky loose twice and still won?

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
X4

Didn't Murky loose twice and still won?

She lost the primary years ago and then won as a write in for the general election. She would have totally lost the primary this year except Ranked choice eliminated party primaries.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 08:50 PM

X5
Posted By: Super Wide

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 08:57 PM

X6

What a cluster that was. We got ripped off bad. Don't you dare think this will work in your state, it won't, you will lose too.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 09:06 PM

I'm not sure it could get a whole lot worse in MN.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 09:14 PM

Cons
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Considering that today our woman of the year chosen is a trans man…. I’d say your right.
Toss in the insanity coming from the mouth of our lt. gov and you have a double header.
Why not wring in this new voting scheme and make it a trifecta.

Osky
Posted By: beavert

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 09:14 PM

Minnesota is an embarrassment, turning into California at a rapid pace.
Vast majority of greater MN folks disagree with the liberal policies.
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Cons
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Considering that today our woman of the year chosen is a trans man…. I’d say your right.
Toss in the insanity coming from the mouth of our lt. gov and you have a double header.
Why not wring in this new voting scheme and make it a trifecta.

Osky

What is really sad is that the ladies are putting up with this nonsense. The trans men are taking all the awards and titles away from them and they are just letting it happen. I guess I'm just not sensitive and inclusive and accepting enough to understand it. I'm not sure where the breaking point is, I seriously would have never thought it would come to this.
Posted By: MnJag

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 11:33 PM

We're screwed if the left wants it. The twin cities and Duluth can out vote the whole state now so I'm sure they will shove it thru.
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/21/23 11:48 PM

Here in Ak. big outside $$$ pumped out the propaganda 24/7 to tell everyone how awesome ranked choice voting is and now we're stuck with this sham. Sadly Alaska is now part of the communist left coast.

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 12:25 AM

According to my Mn. born and raised friend in Nome, all you southern Minnesota deer hunters and outdoorsmen are strong democrats and Biden supporters!! He was raised in the Albert Lea area.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 12:31 AM

Maine went to it a couple election cycles ago and it cost us a congressional seat. Our guy won on the first ballot but didn't get the required 50% and it went to a down-ballet runoff. No one on our side understood it.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
According to my Mn. born and raised friend in Nome, all you southern Minnesota deer hunters and outdoorsmen are strong democrats and Biden supporters!! He was raised in the Albert Lea area.

Ya we finally got everything we wanted now. Trapping restriction bills, gun restriction bills, everything we've hoped for.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper

grin,.He is mostly right although that has changed a bit over the years. Get away from the three major cities and it's a red state.
If your friend is Lynn, tell him Hi from a friend that lived south of him across the field.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 01:02 AM

How does that not violate the "one man-one vote" concept?
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by beavert
Minnesota is an embarrassment, turning into California at a rapid pace.
Vast majority of greater MN folks disagree with the liberal policies.

Not a vast anything MN. has The Twin Cities we are doomed
Posted By: Northernbeaver

Re: Minn. Ranked choice voting - 03/22/23 10:21 AM

A vast majority of Greater MN is still only around 30% of the state.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums