Home

Birds are back?

Posted By: Diggerman

Birds are back? - 02/28/23 03:55 PM

I heard a Robin and a Sandhill crane this morning. First of the birds back. Southern Wi.
Posted By: jk

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 04:03 PM

Los of robins and red wing blackbirds here too....jk
Posted By: MikeTraps2

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 04:17 PM

Heard robins and red-winged blackbirds this weekend, seems early for the blackbirds, and killdeer of course, they always seem to earliest birds
Posted By: k snow

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 05:20 PM

Been hearing a few sandhills for a week or so. No robins yet.
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 05:31 PM

Swans are refueling. Locals never left.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: charles

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 07:23 PM

On Christmas Eve my yard was full of robins. Temp was -2 degrees in Western NC. Think they were confused or hungry?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 08:18 PM

A lot of the birds here that stayed are dead bird flu got them near water and the subzero temps killed a bunch of others. We let the hay stand around the house and feed the heck out of them so many survived so far.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Birds are back? - 02/28/23 08:25 PM

Saw my first two turkey buzzards on Sunday
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 01:07 AM

Swarms of Robin's last weekend but I don't think they left in the first place. Saw a few geese paired up and a crow building a nest today.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 01:09 AM

Those must be the scouts, cause there’s still quite a few Robins and Sandhills still down here.
Posted By: DRF

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 01:14 AM

Saw a robin here last week but haven’t seen it since. Tons of white fronted geese, red wing blackbirds sandhill cranes and some bufflehead heads on the river.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:00 AM

Saw a few robins here too. Lots and lots of snow geese moving through.
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
I heard a Robin and a Sandhill crane this morning. First of the birds back. Southern Wi.

Here they better bring a shovel.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 11:30 AM

crows are building nest here , but that's it
Posted By: corky

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:16 PM

Lots of goldfinch showed up this morning. Niger seed feeder is at capacity. LOL
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:18 PM

I'll have to buy seed

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
I'll have to buy seed

Have a little fun when you do that.

Ask the cashier how long before the birds grow up after you plant the seed.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:32 PM

Seen a Robin a couple weeks ago. Had a flock of 15 in the yard yesterday. Seen sand hill cranes and Red Wing black bird also yesterday.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 02:39 PM

Side note, There is a bird app for your phone called Merlin. You can turn it on and it will ID birds by sound.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 06:56 PM

Tommorow ,last year I had a kildeer.
Posted By: Drakej

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 07:52 PM

For me the spring return starts with the horned larks showing up along the roadsides here early to mid Feb. Then the other migrants appear one after another thru spring.
Posted By: Animals Only

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 10:09 PM

I've spent all morning trying to keep a bluebird from attacking himself in my windows. Haven't seen him in an hour or so, so hopefully he went elsewhere.
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 10:48 PM

No Robins here yet, they would starve. When they first arrive I see them in my crabapple trees eating the berries. Heard a killdeer last week.
Posted By: dixieland

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 11:06 PM

I enjoy watching hummingbirds all winter. Alright, I’m in AZ.

Attached picture 781DF477-2F02-4EE6-A879-3406AF2848F8.jpeg

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 11:10 PM

Well, I could rotate, but not insert/replace

Re: Birds are back? - 03/01/23 11:24 PM

Just saw the first red winged blackbird here. And more Sandhills every day.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/02/23 12:38 AM

first nesting pair of geese showed up tonite.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Birds are back? - 03/02/23 02:21 AM

Still haven't heard the Turkeys Gobble or the Whipporwills yet. I usually sit outside of a night listening to those Whipporwills.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Birds are back? - 03/02/23 03:08 AM

Side note, There is a bird app for your phone called Merlin. You can turn it on and it will ID birds by sound.

It's absolutely amazing.
Posted By: Tray

Re: Birds are back? - 03/02/23 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

It's absolutely amazing.

It is amazing…..and Free

Long way to go here before we see migrants, snow and more snow on the way and next couple week forecast not much melting. Winter is getting really old.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/07/23 03:21 PM

Red Winged Black birds showed up today, Snow storm for friday. Hope the Kildeer and flycatchers stay away for another week.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/07/23 05:36 PM

A Grackle just showed up to the bird feeder, early for them here.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/07/23 07:15 PM

Seen a robin last week boy did it screw up.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Birds are back? - 03/07/23 08:16 PM

Geese never left, see them every day. Robins are back in small numbers and some years I don't believe they ever leave. See them all winter in the heavy cover and very heavy tree areas.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/07/23 08:29 PM

Blue birds in my yard today. They hop around in a dogwood that has not yet budded.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 01:07 AM

Saw some Kildeer today, they are gonna be sorry, We got 8 in snow commin tomorrow nite.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 07:32 AM

A lot of birds around I envy you guys that can hear I haven't heard a bird chirp since 1992 when I was 28 now the only time is if I have walkers game ears in hunting and my directional use is terrible
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 10:06 AM

just saw the first geese yesterday
Posted By: Jags

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 01:48 PM

I have had a dozen red wing blackbirds hanging around my bird feeders for a couple days now. Starting to see more geese in the area also. Going to be a little tough finding something to eat for awhile. There is lots of snow here yet and more falling now.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 02:00 PM

I spent a number of nights tent camping in the George Washington National Forest listening to the whippoorwills during spring gobbler season .Also had a few grouse near enough to camp to be able to hear them drumming Those two sounds are a part of the memory bank of being in the woods in W VA in April and May.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by w side rd 151
I spent a number of nights tent camping in the George Washington National Forest listening to the whippoorwills during spring gobbler season .Also had a few grouse near enough to camp to be able to hear them drumming Those two sounds are a part of the memory bank of being in the woods in W VA in April and May.

Two things I havent heard since we got Turkeys thirty odd years ago, Grouse and Whipoorwills.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/09/23 04:09 PM

Just got back from bottom pasture, lots Redwing blackbirds and even a flock of Cowbirds.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 02:07 PM

Wood ducks showed up this morning.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 02:11 PM

5 feet of ice to go till break-up
but going to put up some more wood duck boxes this after noon once it gets above 0F
yes ZERO and that swear word f

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 02:29 PM

We have 6 inches of wet snow coming in on Saturday.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 02:37 PM

I put my snow blower in back shed on Tuesday. We get any amount of snow I'm going to leave it lay to melt drive threw it..
There was a flock of birds in neighbors tree other morning. Singing Sounded like redwing black birds, but song ended different. Just weren't close enough to get good look. Was wondering if they were redwings that learned different tune??

Mac

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver
I put my snow blower in back shed on Tuesday. We get any amount of snow I'm going to leave it lay to melt drive threw it..
There was a flock of birds in neighbors tree other morning. Singing Sounded like redwing black birds, but song ended different. Just weren't close enough to get good look. Was wondering if they were redwings that learned different tune??

Mac

It probly wasnt Yellow Headed black birds, but look up them and listen to their calls. Same cadence , way different pitch.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 02:44 PM

-5 this morning. I moved snow with the skid and blower yesterday four and a half hours. A couple hours of shovel work today and I may get the pickup out. I saw a magpie about a week ago, once, and saw Hungarian Partridge that I am feeding and eight sharp tails flew by this morning.
Posted By: Drakej

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 06:00 PM

The Great BH's returning now look very odd standing knee deep in snow on fully frozen ponds they are arriving back too, lol. The horned Larks have been stalled here for several weeks along with Snow Buntings that have not yet returned North. Going to need snowshoes here for early turkey season. Wish I had a horse team and sleigh to get around our sugar bush because neither of our ATV's can get around our still deep snowed bottoms.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/23/23 10:28 PM

Medium hawk here picking off the smaller birds just doing it’s job.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/03/23 03:58 PM

Had a Bluebill pair on the pond this morning, Dont see them often here in SW Wi.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/03/23 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Macthediver

Mac

Quite often a flock of starling will mimic another bird, if the overwintered in a feed lot with red-winged B birds they use their call
if they went all the way to Arizon then they will have the Road runner

Had a Bluebill pair on the pond this morning, Dont see them often here in SW Wi.

is it been that cold the Lesser Scaup bills turned blue ?

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/23 04:47 PM

Hail storm must have blown in some visitors, This morning I found 4 Hoodies and a white egret on and by the ponds.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/23 04:48 PM

Also this morning while checking the cows I seen my first Meadow lark of the year.
Posted By: mole

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/23 06:45 PM

Easter Vulture
Got some Colored Easter Eggs too. Free

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/23 06:57 PM

Also this morning while checking the cows I seen my first Meadow lark of the year.

Wife was asking today about Orioles and of course I know it's to early yet here. She was trying to find on line where they are now on their way back.
So anyone seeing Orioles??

Mac
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Birds are back? - 04/06/23 02:53 AM

Our local Canadas have their nests constructed and nesting is taking place. In a few weeks the young ones will be trailing behind the hen. With the 1.5 inches of rain the last 4-5 days and a bit of sun the southern hillsides are greening up quickly.

Bryce

Re: Birds are back? - 04/06/23 12:24 PM

Late yesterday I saw the first Turkey Vulture of the season and this morning the first Blue Heron on the pond. This year I missed the Flycatcher migration, Didnt see a one.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/06/23 12:33 PM

This year I missed the Flycatcher migration, Didnt see a one.

still a month to go.....need insect life it's a long way from Brazil to come

when clearing off the 12 inches of snow with the front end loader there was 30 Canada geese land on the only bare spot they could find.....but no grass???? they were a month behind this year returning

Re: Birds are back? - 04/08/23 01:47 PM

A stranger this morning, A Northern Shoveler, Never had one on the pond before, not sure I've ever seen one in SW Wi.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/08/23 03:56 PM

The Junco's showed up the 6th. I saw a meadowlark about then too. I saw a flock of crows fly by yesterday headed north and two blackbirds this morning. The wind is blowing out of the SE and filling in the places I had blown clean. It shows a good warm up starting Sunday. It was 17 this morning when I got up.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/23 02:28 AM

Today the first Kingfisher of the year showed up at the ponds, I dont believe they migrate very far, Also tonite I heard the first peeper frog of the season.
Posted By: Bushmaster

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/23 01:58 PM

Just saw my first robin of the year, a few minutes ago, checking out the back yard.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/23 03:36 PM

I went to Bismarck for Easter and saw 1000's of Canadian Geese on the way down and back. I saw about 50 CG fly past the house this morning. We got up to 48 yesterday and the melt has started. You could really see a difference south of here between the way down and the way back.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/23 04:11 PM

besides birds I have hepaticas blooming already. Priaire Smoke and Pasque Flowers have flower buds and could bloom anytime soon.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/23 11:30 PM

I was working in a woodlot today and saw an Eastern Towhee and a Northern Flicker, and heard an Eastern Phoebe. All firsts of the year.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/11/23 02:30 AM

Wind is really drying out the woods and sloughs. Dry weather is good for nesting but fire dangers south of say hwy 29 are going up. Quite a bit of snow yet further north.
We are pulling taps and buckets and the woods have really dried up. Grass should really turn green by the weekend.
Bryce

Re: Birds are back? - 04/11/23 02:53 AM

Every thing but a few hill tops is white by the house. 100 miles south there was a lot more open ground. But it is staying above freezing tonight for the first time since last fall.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/12/23 01:04 AM

Peepers started last night, ground hog, bats this evening.
Posted By: MTSteve

Re: Birds are back? - 04/12/23 01:15 AM

Saw my first mountain bluebird today here in The Yaak today, snipe shouldn't be too far out !

Re: Birds are back? - 04/12/23 02:32 AM

I saw a couple bunches of snows today fly by.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/12/23 03:50 AM

Blue Heron flying over the road today and the edge of the lake opened up ducks and shore birds showing up the snows headed North now very few still here. Seen some dead ones in the fields and on the lake not sure if they are from the fall or recent flu victims some are fresh just can't say they all just died.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/15/23 12:08 PM

Lat night a few toads were on the pond singing, Tommorow-1-4 inches snow.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/15/23 04:09 PM

Had a hermit thrush in the back yard this morning, season total up to 43 species here now
but still no American woodcock to be heard

Re: Birds are back? - 04/15/23 04:17 PM

Pelican, Herons, ducks, shore birds and robins all showing up now.
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: Birds are back? - 04/15/23 10:10 PM

humming birds showed up in SW Missouri yesterday

Re: Birds are back? - 04/23/23 01:20 PM

Three Jakes showed up this morning. The last I saw they were headed SW.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Birds are back? - 04/23/23 01:37 PM

Hummingbird hit my feeder on 4/20. First one this year.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/05/23 12:37 PM

Yesterday the Barn and Bank Swallows showed up. been a long time since the early birds showed. Next should be the Orioles , Grossbeaks and such.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/05/23 12:39 PM

Yesterday the Barn and Bank Swallows showed up. been a long time since the early birds showed. Next should be the Orioles , Grossbeaks and such.

Yep, barn swallows showed up at our place yesterday also.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/05/23 02:57 PM

White Crowned sparrows just arrived here this morning....the yard is full of them.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/05/23 05:37 PM

Yup , Orioles just showed up

Re: Birds are back? - 05/05/23 05:39 PM

Still awaiting for goldfinch to show.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/06/23 11:45 PM

First grosbeaks and orioles today.

Also had an egret in the pond.
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Birds are back? - 05/10/23 01:36 PM

First hummingbird yesterday morning also first wood thrush.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 12:11 AM

Robins, Killdeer, Red Winged blackbirds, a Bufflehead so far.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 12:15 AM

This is such a great time of year.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 01:19 AM

wow shocked me till I saw the year stamp.
Saw a Purple people eater last Monday was early for up here

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 01:50 AM

Good thing about AZ; we have hummingbirds at the feeder all year.
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 01:54 AM

62 species thus far in 2024 within a few miles of my homestead. Migrants starting to show. Still looking for the double-breasted bed-thrasher. Got an ivory-billed tule-wigeon (coot) a couple days ago.

Jack

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 02:20 PM

We are going to get winter again this week, gonna be hard on the early returners.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 02:22 PM

Forgot, Sandhills heard last week, Geese paired up on the pond.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 04:09 PM

Where there is water it got hard the last couple days and the wetlands are really noisey this morning as I walked my daily walk. Yes the bird feeders are seeing some new comers. Starlings showed up last week and most species stay away.

Bryce

Re: Birds are back? - 03/18/24 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gulo
62 species thus far in 2024 within a few miles of my homestead. Migrants starting to show. Still looking for the double-breasted bed-thrasher. Got an ivory-billed tule-wigeon (coot) a couple days ago.

Jack

I never checked the new AOU list but when did they separate the Ivory-billed tule -widgeon from the Ivory billed Louisiana Mallard (coot) . Must be a east/west geological thing going on.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/19/24 03:49 PM

large groups of Grackles showed up.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/20/24 02:41 PM

Had a mudhen or coot on the pond yesterday, got weather coming in tommorow, gonna be hard on the early birds.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/20/24 06:03 PM

Seen the first Turkey vulture, he's gonna be suprised Friday.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/25/24 01:44 PM

Hoodies and Woodies showed up on the ponds this morning. Cowbirds came over the weekend.

Re: Birds are back? - 03/25/24 06:36 PM

I had 50-60 red polls at the feeder all winter....but now it looks like they moved north.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/03/24 07:12 PM

Flycatchers showed up by the pond today, along with a foot of snow.
Posted By: Bass1

Re: Birds are back? - 04/03/24 08:18 PM

Gold Finch just showed up today.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/24 03:29 PM

Meadow lark yesterday, he wasnt happy.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/24 04:48 PM

I saw a few Robin's in my yard yesterday.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/05/24 06:39 PM

I've seen lots of snow geese heading north...and a couple of juncos at my feeder today....

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/24 05:58 PM

No new birds seen but I did hear the peepers for the first time and had dragonflys on the pond.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/24 06:14 PM

Tree swallows came back Monday April 8. Bluebirds have been back a couple of weeks.
I have found the Pileated woodpeckers new nest for the year. It the 3rd year in a row that he has made a nest in my woods.
Must be all the dead trees I leave standing.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/10/24 07:05 PM

Saw my first robin yesterday....for 10 seconds!! Then a kestrel came swooping down and picked him off the lawn !!

Re: Birds are back? - 04/12/24 12:11 PM

Ground Hogs are out and the Bats flew for the first time last nite.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Birds are back? - 04/12/24 12:16 PM

A few robins around here.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/25/24 11:43 PM

The first of the Swallows were here today.
Posted By: kenny k

Re: Birds are back? - 04/25/24 11:47 PM

Haven't seen any but I put out the hummingbird feeders today..

Re: Birds are back? - 04/26/24 12:26 AM

Waves of white throated sparrows came in today. Trumpeter swans were fighting over a beaver pond territory what a ruckus at 4am
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Birds are back? - 04/26/24 02:04 AM

[Linked Image]

Ducks just started showing up.....

Re: Birds are back? - 04/27/24 06:16 PM

Hummingbird show up today....and the little thing was hungry...
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Birds are back? - 04/27/24 11:06 PM

First hummingbird also showed today but I’m sure was migrating north as I did not see this afternoon

Re: Birds are back? - 04/27/24 11:50 PM

Was driving home from a little birding excursion checking in the status of the warbler migration and found this Great-tailed Grackle feeding in the gas station parking lot. Typical a rare bird for SD this is the second pair I’ve seen in last couple weeks.
And there were a few warblers showing up.

Attached picture DSC_8955.jpeg
Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 02:21 AM

two hummers Thursday. They seem to be sticking around.
Posted By: g smith

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 02:35 AM

Heard the first Wilson Snipe this morning . 4 days late from last year .

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 01:38 PM

First oriole showed up this morning.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 01:40 PM

No orioles yet but a Catbird was heard yesterday so I expect to see a Brown Thrasher shortly.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 04:08 PM

Brown Thrashers showed up here 2 days ago. Waiting for my little buddies ( hummers )

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 04:11 PM

Whip-poor-wills should be returning in a week or so.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 06:26 PM

I just got back from a disappointing foray for Morels, but heard a WoodsThrush for the first time this spring.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 09:22 PM

Diggerman was there any chalk marks found in your morel foray and attacks of ticks were ?
chalk marks=timberdootles

Large groups of Franklin gulls came in with this big Texas weather system we are effected by now
Posted By: ozark trapper ia

Re: Birds are back? - 04/28/24 10:55 PM

I saw the 1st hummer of the year about an hour ago. Put 4 feeders out for now.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/29/24 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Northof50
Diggerman was there any chalk marks found in your morel foray and attacks of ticks were ?
chalk marks=timberdootles

Large groups of Franklin gulls came in with this big Texas weather system we are effected by now

No ticks on me but grandson had some, didnt see any snipe or woodcock yet.
Posted By: GUK

Re: Birds are back? - 04/29/24 07:53 PM

Heard first sandhill cranes today, some geese and a few diver ducks are back. Stupid mallards that stay all winter have spread out. Rivers just opening , lakes still froze. Snow going fast, interior Alaska.

Re: Birds are back? - 04/29/24 11:39 PM

Had 2 Oriole in the yard and that one hummingbird I seen must be in Michigan by now....

Re: Birds are back? - 04/30/24 11:36 AM

Rose breasted gross beaks showed up this morning. Hummingbird feeders are going out today.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/01/24 01:37 PM

Whip-poor-wills have arrived, heard some this morning.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/01/24 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by coyote addict
Whip-poor-wills have arrived, heard some this morning.

They were quite common here 30 years ago, now its been 10 years since Ive heard one.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/02/24 10:47 AM

Orioles showed up yesterday.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/04/24 12:02 PM

First Hummingbird showed up at the feeder this morning.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/04/24 12:18 PM

Red breasted grossbeaks showed up yesterday, Lot of competition at the bird feeders . Also the prairie plovers have been here for a while, very cool sounding bird.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/07/24 06:09 PM

Indigo buntings, and red headed wood peckers showed up this morning.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/14/24 12:16 PM

counted two hatches of Killdeer yesterday.

Re: Birds are back? - 05/14/24 01:53 PM

The gold finch showed up a couple days ago. I have not see any orioles yet. I heard a blue jay yesterday. They do not stay at the house, they pass through in the spring and fall.
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Birds are back? - 05/14/24 02:13 PM

The lazuli buntings showed up yesterday here...
[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums