Re: Scott Adams - 02/27/23 11:57 PM

Haven’t heard of him.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Scott Adams - 02/27/23 11:59 PM

NMI=need more info
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:09 AM

Dilbert guy.
He read an article about a poll that said almost half of blacks polled said it was not OK to be white.

He pointed that out.
So now he's a racist.

( Well, he DID say whites should stay the $$#@ away from blacks.)

Then Elon said he ain't wrong....

Posted By: keets

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:10 AM

this country is headed down a bad road
Posted By: warrior

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:12 AM

Creator of the comic strip Dilbert. Had an interesting take on a recent poll.

Posted By: T-REV

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 01:20 AM

Its hard to wrap my head around the fact that the democrats have always claimed to be the party of love and against racism. Yet all Ive seen the past couple years from them is constant racism against whites. It gets old really fast. Especially when they say you should be ashamed for being white. White people today have absolutely no part in slavery back then and should not be held accountable for their ancestors’ actions. I am not a prejudiced man. I do not judge people by the color of their skin but I do judge by their character. That is the way it should be. I say in response to the OP’s question. I believe he is right about staying away from black people IF they believe this media race hatred nonsense. I do believe he is wrong if the people believe in moral character judgement. Wolfdog hit the nail on the head about watching less TV. I don’t watch much TV but having a smart phone doesn’t help the issue when all the news feeds popping up are race baiting BS.
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 04:47 AM

Free speech is only for those on the left or those who agree the agenda of the left.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 04:52 AM

I don’t paint with such a wide brush but I get what his point is..
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by T-REV
Its hard to wrap my head around the fact that the democrats have always claimed to be the party of love and against racism. Yet all Ive seen the past couple years from them is constant racism against whites. It gets old really fast. Especially when they say you should be ashamed for being white. White people today have absolutely no part in slavery back then and should not be held accountable for their ancestors’ actions. I am not a prejudiced man. I do not judge people by the color of their skin but I do judge by their character. That is the way it should be. I say in response to the OP’s question. I believe he is right about staying away from black people IF they believe this media race hatred nonsense. I do believe he is wrong if the people believe in moral character judgement. Wolfdog hit the nail on the head about watching less TV. I don’t watch much TV but having a smart phone doesn’t help the issue when all the news feeds popping up are race baiting BS.

More white people have been slaves over the course of human history than black people.

Where's my reparations???
Posted By: Osky

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:43 PM

If someone hates you and states you have no right to live, why can’t you and others you speak to not be told to stay away?
Did nobody learn anything from WW2.. Germany, China/Japan, currently South Africa, and countless more thru history?
Currently there is terrible blood and killings in MN between the black people here and Somali immigrants. I’d tell either to stay away from each other.
He responded to a poll, the context of the poll, and those involved, what happened to free speech?

Osky
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:51 PM

He's not wrong. It cost him his career but overall he's in the right. There is good and bad in every race but we're in a time where a large percentage of black people are being told all white people are bad and blacks are owed compensàtion from whites.

I don't care what color you are if you are a good quality person that's what should matter but I don't owe anyone a **** thing. If you wanna be a jerk or carry yourself that way I'll just avoid you if possible.
Posted By: WhiteCliffs

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 12:55 PM

No way, no how do the Dems want racism to go away. They pull the race card like Matt Dillon pulled his pistol.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Scott Adams - 02/28/23 01:21 PM

*slow clap for this video*
Posted By: run

Re: Scott Adams - 03/02/23 12:14 AM

I enjoy Scott Adam's " The joy of Work".
© 2024 Trapperman Forums