Home

MN gun bills

Posted By: Born

MN gun bills - 02/26/23 09:39 PM

Here are a few MN gun bills speeding their way through the House and Senate. You may want to send an email about these while you are crafting your trapping emails.

HF 396 imposes unreasonable firearm storage requirements impeding one's ability to engage in self-defense and imposes unreasonable penalties for violations.

HF 14 imposes unreasonable restrictions on transferring firearms and seeks to implement universal background checks in addition to implementing new ways for the government to deny firearm ownership and possession.

HF 15 seeks to implement "red flag" laws allowing gun confiscation of law-abiding gun owners based on mere speculation and hearsay evidence.

HF 601 victimizes gun owners who suffer loss or theft of their property, with unreasonable criminal penalties if they do not report lost or stolen firearms within 48 hours of discovering them missing.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: MN gun bills - 02/26/23 10:48 PM

Governor "Mental" Walz made it clear that he was anti-gun. Can't believe all the gun owners that voted for him. And with democrats in control of the house and senate, Walz may get his wish on these bills passing.
Posted By: Muskeg

Re: MN gun bills - 02/26/23 10:53 PM

Yeah the outstanding former Guardsman seems to have forgotten his oath to the Constitution. We are going full California. I see we have some (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) trans bill in the works to.

Got nothing remotely nice to say about the DFL or any SOB that voted for them.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: MN gun bills - 02/27/23 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Governor "Mental" Walz made it clear that he was anti-gun. Can't believe all the gun owners that voted for him. And with democrats in control of the house and senate, Walz may get his wish on these bills passing.

Oh, I think it's a given these will pass. We can only hope a constitutional lawsuit/judge will step in and block these new moronic "laws". I'm out of this state as soon as possible. Based on my late business experience, a crap load of others are leaving the state very soon as well.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: MN gun bills - 02/27/23 02:46 AM

Packing already ,Stopped in Wally world today store was full of ....... people with double carts in tow that you couldn't put another item in .
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: MN gun bills - 02/27/23 06:02 AM

Move to states around MN. and convince the stupid democrats there what a great place MN. is.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: MN gun bills - 02/27/23 06:33 AM

One good reason not to live in a blue state
Posted By: Jingles

Re: MN gun bills - 02/27/23 11:50 AM

From the way you describe those 4 bills welcome to WA.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: MN gun bills - 02/27/23 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muskeg
Yeah the outstanding former Guardsman seems to have forgotten his oath to the Constitution. We are going full California. I see we have some (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) trans bill in the works to.

Got nothing remotely nice to say about the DFL or any SOB that voted for them.

It's the metro that determines the election outcome. That moron got about 25% of the vote according to the election results in the country.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums