Home

CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!!

Posted By: Canvasback2

CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 04:48 PM

Oh, woe is me!!! sick

Had a nice Chicken dinner , last night with a Baked Potato, and 2 glasses of Milk. Dinner turned out nice. Cooked the the Chicken breast at 375 for 2 hours. It was fully cooked , by that time. Went to bed, after watching the 11:00 PM News. I woke up at 8:06 am. Headed off to the bathroom, and that is when everything CUT LOOSE!!! sick cry shocked. Got washed up, and was ready to head out the door to pay my Property taxes. I had one foot out the front door ; when I felt that rumbling in my stomach AGAIN! sick

OH, BOY , haven't felt this sick, since i had that bad fish fry some years ago!

shocked sick cry

Posted By: Actor

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 05:09 PM

I think it must be the weather... I have been spending waaaayyyy too much time and too many trips to the bathroom today, myself. Having to go upstairs is bad enough, can't imagine if I had to go to one of those little building in the back yard. Pepo is strictly on the menu for the rest of the day.

sick Garry- sick

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 05:15 PM

I am also on Generic Keppra to control Seizures. Last thing I need now, is to have my Keppra level go so low, that I end up having a Gran Maul Seizure. Haven't had one of those in over 30 years.!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 05:17 PM

I hope this isn't a jinx Canvasback2. That is what we had for dinner last night also. Wife and I feel ok so far, this morning. I had couple of nice roasting ckns. left over I wanted to get them used up. The others I am going to make up some pot pies with.

It may be linked to the glasses of milk. I have had the same type of gastrointestinal reaction when drinking milk with certain foods. I hope that is all it is.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 05:54 PM

Noro Virus, sweeping the states, though could have been food poisoning, which time wise seems a better guess !!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 06:02 PM

375 for two hours, unless it was big, whole, frozen solid chicken breast, I'm sure it was well done. I'd sooner think cross contamination from touching something with raw chicken juices on your hands or splattering it on something you later put in your mouth. ... if it is a food borne illness. ... that assumes you haven't become lactose intolerant.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 06:06 PM

Malox and Ammodium AD

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
375 for two hours, unless it was big, whole, frozen solid chicken breast, I'm sure it was well done. I'd sooner think cross contamination from touching something with raw chicken juices on your hands or splattering it on something you later put in your mouth. ... if it is a food borne illness. ... that assumes you haven't become lactose intolerant.

I don't think I am lactose intolerant. I have been drinking Milk for over 50 years. Never had the runs after drinking Milk
Posted By: Marty

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 07:07 PM

tmi
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
tmi

grin
Posted By: mike mason

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 07:48 PM

Paying your taxes in NY state will do that to you! grin
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 07:54 PM

Nah, if it was the chicken you wouldn’t have slept last night, lol. Milk does that to me also. Didn’t realize what the issue was until I quit drinking it. I have IBS and take meds, but certain things still give me problems.

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Originally Posted by ~ADC~

I don't think I am lactose intolerant. I have been drinking Milk for over 50 years. Never had the runs after drinking Milk

Just googled this out of curiosity...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 08:38 PM

It did with me.

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 08:51 PM

Is goat milk ok to drink ?

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 09:00 PM

I wouldn't blame it on the milk just yet, but online they say... "Goat's milk contains less lactose than cow's milk and therefore is easier to digest for those suffering from lactose intolerance."
Posted By: gcs

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/21/23 09:05 PM

My old man would say it's "turns"...

as in everything turns to $***
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 07:43 AM

There so many nice wines that pair well with chicken. Why would anyone even think of consuming that cow excrement?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 02:22 PM

Nothing wrong with a good cleansing every so often to clean the pipes.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 03:04 PM

See if you can schedule a colonoscopy, the hard work is done.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 03:15 PM

LOL Digger!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 05:26 PM

Feel better soon. A day old crab legs buffet and over eating ADC's venison sticks have both tried to kill me from the inside out.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 05:36 PM

Get yourself a bottle of vodka and drink as much as you can from it, till ya can't walk anymore.

It won't help with the rumbles ya got but would make some pretty funny, if messy video of you trying to get to the throne

laugh

Hope you feel better soon
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
There so many nice wines that pair well with chicken. Why would anyone even think of consuming that cow excrement?

LOL!

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/22/23 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Originally Posted by T-Rex

LOL!

Anti Convulsant meds DO MIX WITH alcoholic BEVERAGES . A HUGE mistake, when that happens !!!!!!!
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 02/23/23 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Anti Convulsant meds DO MIX WITH alcoholic BEVERAGES . A HUGE mistake, when that happens !!!!!!!
Touche'!
I withdraw my recommendation and suggest a non-alcohol cherry or apple cider.

Milk still should never be consumed by humans unless possibly first fermented into a nice cheese.
Posted By: white17

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 08/04/23 06:47 PM

Anyone heard from Bob since these last few posts ?
Posted By: DaveP

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 08/04/23 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by white17
Anyone heard from Bob since these last few posts ?

Maybe the seat belt on the toilet has a stuck latch.

Wellness check?

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 08/04/23 07:00 PM

I have emailed him a couple times with no response
Posted By: Vinke

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 08/04/23 07:05 PM

Sucks you all are getting old

I will send you whites new address when we get him in a home.
From there tman will be dead
You all are pusn out

Re: CANVASBACK IS NOT WELL!!!! - 03/01/24 06:02 PM

Still nothing from Bob . Been over a year now.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums