Home

Getting something of chest thread

Posted By: Yes sir

Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 01:43 PM

What happened to it and the poster? It turn out to be a troll?
Posted By: Guss

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 01:53 PM

I guess so.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 01:54 PM

She is still here. The thread turned political.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

I find that hard to believe here. lol
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Lugnut

I find that hard to believe here. lol

NO WAY grin
Posted By: Supergoose

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:05 PM

I’m shocked and/or appalled……
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:30 PM

I pulled the thread because catch and hippie got in a whizzing match over political crap.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
I pulled the thread because catch and hippie got in a whizzing match over political crap.

You mean people here disagree and gem mad about things they can do absolutely nothing about. Now that I typed it I understand the getting mad part now becuse some of us can see the lose of freedoms, where it's heading and the causes that got us here. While others are being and support the actions or make excuses.

It's amazing how things get cleared up if I just talk or wright them out. I believe writing has a distinct advantage.
Sorry, or maybe I'm glad I misses the thread?

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

You mean people here disagree and gem mad about things they can do absolutely nothing about. Now that I typed it I understand the getting mad part now becuse some of us can see the lose of freedoms, where it's heading and the causes that got us here. While others are being and support the actions or make excuses.

It's amazing how things get cleared up if I just talk or wright them out. I believe writing has a distinct advantage.

They were arguing over something that had nothing to do with the thread.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:45 PM

They were arguing over something that had nothing to do with the thread.

Then, respectfully, why not delete the actual posts instead of the entire thread ?
Just wondering confused
Thanks

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:46 PM

Too time consuming.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 02:46 PM

Probably easier and faster. Paul beat me to it.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 03:30 PM

The thread was a complete mess .....no way to chop that one up
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 03:36 PM

Lol. I love the call out.

Catch22, Hippie, you Two still with us this Morning?
Posted By: Savell

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

... it was a thread about how Robert Redford is the root cause of gender dysomnia
Posted By: hippie

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Thankfully still here, sorry about that one Paul. I should've known better.

I blame Will Geer for that Savell.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 05:18 PM

I still believe Jbird is the answer to reversing the damage Redford has caused.

Hippie and Catch my grandma(bless her soul)always told the best way to stay out of trouble was to be in bed by 930.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 05:23 PM

Cool ... understood smile
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:16 PM

Gender what?

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Gender what?

... gender dysomnia.... it’s a condition where young women can’t sleep because they think they’re Robert Redford or something along those lines

... yotetrap had mentioned she suffered from it back in the early 80’s but come out of it by being laughed at by her parents... might want to ask her
Posted By: Osagan

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:31 PM

The old movie line from Casablanca: "Of all the gin joints in the world to walk into, you picked mine".

Girl, of all the internet forums in the world to come out on you picked Trapperman.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:31 PM

I knew you'd all have fun with that, lol.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:32 PM

I thought it was about how much Jerimiah Johnson loved sport trapping back in the 1800's until it got banned by democrats ?

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:35 PM

Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Gender what?

... gender dysomnia.... it’s a condition where young women can’t sleep because they think they’re Robert Redford or something along those lines

... yotetrap had mentioned she suffered from it back in the early 80’s but come out of it by being laughed at by her parents... might want to ask her

Tomboy, What most men find attractive in wimmin.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Yep, I here and I'm sorry Paul. Hippie, I'm sorry, no hard feelings on my end bud.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 07:50 PM

Catch always starts arguments on friday night.....must be a reason for that. Last friday it was with wolfdog, 2 fridays ago was with me.... been going on for a while like that.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I had a Great, Great Aunt that we all called Aunt Pete. She was my father's grandmother's sister and a very kindly woman.

Keith
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I still believe Jbird is the answer to reversing the damage Redford has caused.

Hippie and Catch my grandma(bless her soul)always told the best way to stay out of trouble was to be in bed by 930.

I reckon jbyrd is going to have to fire up the pellet smoker, invite his niece, and some Ohio State fans over for supper to get this all turned around.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

I had a Great, Great Aunt that we all called Aunt Pete. She was my father's grandmother's sister and a very kindly woman.

Keith

We called my dads stepmom Grandma Pete.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 11:01 PM

KyBeaverSnapper, I wonder if she will be back.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 11:04 PM

I think it really was BuckNe catfish'n us.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 11:26 PM

KyBeaverSnapper Offline
From Kentucky
Joined 09/10/2020 10:53
Last Seen 28/01/2023 05:51

Total Posts 5 (trapper)-- all posts have been deleted.
Posts Per Day 0.006
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 11:39 PM

Dang it Larson! Savell photo shops just one tranny into one of your pictures and now you're all ate up with it! grin

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/28/23 11:50 PM

K Y

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: KyBeaverSnapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:05 AM

I'm still here. I was disappointed that the thread got deleted, but saw it coming. As Paul said earlier in this one, the subject of democrats was brought up and argued over which had nothing to do with what the thread was about.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Dang it Larson! Savell photo shops just one tranny into one of your pictures and now you're all ate up with it! grin

He's a fun loving guy but like that Jake feller on Lonesome Dove he's liable to go too far one of these days and we are going to have to string him up...
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:09 AM

As an innocent bystander, it was amazing how fast y'all ferreted out this "plant". Savell has shown significant potential as a CIA operative, IMO. With "loose cannon" Leftlane as a sidekick, they would be unstoppable!
Posted By: k snow

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by KyBeaverSnapper
I'm still here. I was disappointed that the thread got deleted, but saw it coming. As Paul said earlier in this one, the subject of democrats was brought up and argued over which had nothing to do with what the thread was about.

Did you do anything trapping related today?

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:14 AM

... yes... Randy’s back ... y’all political hands take the night off lol

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

He's a fun loving guy but like that Jake feller on Lonesome Dove he's liable to go too far one of these days and we are going to have to string him up...

... I could think of worse ways to die

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:19 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I caught a couple today actually. What did you do trapping related?
Posted By: G Hose

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:21 AM

Nice cat. What trap ya got there?

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:22 AM

... I’m just getting started Randy.... drinkin a couple cool ones and watchin the fire ... nice catches

[Linked Image]

Checked my little coyote line and added two more sets to it. Took an otter off the board. Dropped a bunch of muddy traps in the creek to let them get cleaned up the lazy way.

MB550

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:24 AM

MB550

Offset or closed? What kind of anchor system do you use?
Posted By: snowy

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:24 AM

KY >> Nice catch today and great looking cat!!!

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:25 AM

Savell at least u would b amongst friends right?

I caught one skunk that went horribly wrong!!!!!!! Skunks don't belong in the back of an suv no matter how dead u think they are..... and one coon and reset 2 deer snaps.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
... I’m just getting started Randy.... drinkin a couple cool ones and watchin the fire ... nice catches

[Linked Image]

Nice buddy. I'm just pulling out of my parking stall at the table after a baked tater and a dry aged kc strip seared over a hundred year old hedge post.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by k snow
MB550

Offset or closed? What kind of anchor system do you use?

Offset with a wolf fang earth anchor

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:32 AM

Savell at least u would b amongst friends right?

I caught one skunk that went horribly wrong!!!!!!! Skunks don't belong in the back of an suv no matter how dead u think they are..... and one coon and reset 2 deer snaps.

I'd pay good money to see a video of a zombie skunk in the back of an suv.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:34 AM

Whoa wait back up... we need to hear about this not so dead skunk in the back of the SUV.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:44 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cleaned up the barn where I flesh. Every critter is boarded and put up for now. Might do a little nuisance spring beaver trapping later this year. Nice catches today KYBS

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 01:01 AM

It is my worst trapping experience of my life so far... lucky it was my expedition not my wife's or I'd be selling all my trapping and hunting gear to replace it.
Caught a really nice skunk in a cat set . Saw it this morning while feeding cows but didn't have the gear for dispatch so I thought I'd dispatch it later on way back home from running errands in town. Thought it would just be easier to take the expedition since truck was full of trapping stuff. I through in another trap and the bag of tools cause I'd found a cat toilet down in that draw the day before that I wanted to set while I was down in there. Then while I was in town a guy called and said to stop by his house he had 6 fresh goose carcasses from that morning I could have for cat bait. So I I stop to dispatch this skunk ( figured if he sprayed at all I'd throw it aside remake set and get him tomorrow while in truck. Get him injected without incident, remake set and carry it to car. Get to car and its still breathing a little which isn't uncommon and normally I just throw it in truck bed and go on giving the meds time to work. But being in car thought better be safe than sorry so I retreat it. Give it a minute and load it up to go. I want to say I have never ever had a skunk spray AFTER I've gave it the sleepy night night medicine, But I get down the road a half mile and on the highway and I'm like " it can't be.... maybe it's just my imagination " but each breath it got worse. Bout rolled it getting over to the ditch which seemed like it was taking to long.... popped the hatch through the skunk in the ditch which was dead but must have gave a little squeeze at the end , then there was fluid on a couple of the geese so started pitching them in ditch then trapping bag had to go too. If there was a lucky part of this it is I have a full size rubber mat back there that caught all the leak. So now everything is in highway ditch airing out. Car has windows down airing out too..... still can't believe after all the skunks I've dispatched why it had to be this one that gave a death shot......

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 01:15 AM

Well I guess you were lucky it didn't come fully back to live and spray the whole inside of the truck, lol.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 01:19 AM

And again…it’s been 6 years since I caught one and can be 60 before the next catch and I’ll still complain! Y’all can have them things!!
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 01:29 AM

Tomboy, What most men find attractive in wimmin.

Not down south it isn't, you yank's like them stronged back choring type women, not every man wants a WWEFG or whatever it is wrestler for a womin.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 01:50 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Well, not much really. Other than log in to Trapperman and catch up on the antics.

And for what it's worth I thought that yotetrapper gave you some sound advice.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 01:57 AM

There is a name used around here for the likes of those found in the piney woods of east Texas.
It is the short version for the name "Richard."
He did make me laugh though, I must admit. Sorry that it happened to be at your expense. smile
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:40 AM

Nice pics KBS. congrats. Glad to see you sticking around.
Don't pay ZERO mind to Savell's posts.
You just contributed more "useful" pics in one day then he has in the past year.
Welcome aboard and keep posting.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:54 AM

So I'm wondering if Yes sirs skunk was male or female? So I'm wondering if when he first smelled that skunk if he was thinking yep, that's a female or yep that's a male. Or maybe he just thought that's just unpleasant, lol.

It seems we can come up with some ill conceived ideas on our journey thru life. One of my early ones was that women kept the house clean and the wash done and food on the supper table for when my dad came in from a long day. Maybe that was where I came up with the idea that men were not meant to cook. That's a womans job! We had a neighbor that came home out of the army and lived with his mom and dad. When I found out he was a cook I found every way not to like him. One day I make some remarks to my mom about the guy cook. She told me that he had cooked for Eisenhower. I think it was along about that time that I started to look at the guys accomplishments as a person. Years later when my wife and I got married he catered our wedding reception. What a feast. He did finally marry when he was in his sixties and when she died a few years later, he went to Florida and when he died his family had him sent home by UPS in a jar and buried him in a post hole between his mom and dad.

Then there was the little lady that went off to Evansville in the war and was a welder building ships. Yes a mans job, but the men weren't there, they was half way around the world.
Of course then there is the argument that women are not good when it comes to the battlefield. I have sort of settled that maybe they wouldn't be best on the front lines, because they think with both sides of their brain instead of just one side like men do. Maybe when they see danger they would say, whoa.
I sometimes wonder if we don't put too much pressure on the younger ones to find a life long mate and get joined together and be one whole person. Which was a principle with Adam and Eve because after Adam which was male and female was separated then he wasn't whole any more and by joining the two back together again in marriage were again made whole. Each person now is already a whole person when they have a rebirth experience and also we are a by product of our mother and father. We have male and female tendencies from them. Our Maker tends to sway the dominant factor when we are born. Still often we challenge nature and as with a dog fight, the one that wins is the one we feed and sic the most.

I was getting amused when the questions started coming to the girl about her trapping. Maybe trying to prove she ain't no trapper and maybe not even a real person, just an actor? Well it seems the questions gave her the opportunity to prove herself!

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by bucksnbears
You just contributed more "useful" pics in one day then he has in the past year.

.... what type of useful pic would you like mister? ... I’ve got a lot of em due to this iCloud tech

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:57 AM

How is another picture of more dead animals more useful than Savell's wisdom? I am far more entertained by Savell's wit, than endless dead animal pictures. Keep up the good work Savell.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt
How is another picture of more dead animals more useful than Savell's wisdom? I am far more entertained by Savell's wit, than endless dead animal pictures. Keep up the good work Savell.

... at the risk of using the wrong pronoun mister ... here’s some dead animals lol

[Linked Image]

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 03:08 AM

Thank you! That was a learning experience. Apparently, animals can be dead. smile
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 03:09 AM

You do realize that one cats is forcing the other to butt sniff that yote? Not something people should have to see. Let allow think of the smell.... LMAO..

Mac

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 03:11 AM

Where's the picture of the pretty cat?

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 03:32 AM

... and on a semi serious note Randy... you’re 20 something years old and have gender dyslexia you say...I think you’re full of crap.. but in case you’re not... my advice is go huntin, fishin and trappin and don’t worry about anything else other than trying to read from right to left maybe?

... and lay off binge watching Jeremiah Johnson for a week or two

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 03:49 AM

Of u can't laugh at what Savell posts I would recommend boxers instead of briefs and maybe a size bigger. Something is in a bind friend.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 05:57 AM

Lookin at your posts I see eggs, propane, lights, sports, bow hunting, painting, etc. Not too much about trapping.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 06:44 AM

2 Kings 20:13

13 And Hezekiah hearkened unto them, and shewed them all the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 11:57 AM

The commentaries on Tman very often have science as their theme. Makes sense, since our culture is taught that science is the backbone of our existence, moving us ever "forward" (open to interpretation whether you are a scientist, humanist, secularist, Marxist, or any host of other "ists") down the evolutionary road towards some distant but desired place. And in that science is the specialty called psychology, the scientific study of the human mind and how it functions and how those functioning brains affect human behavior in a given context. This last part of the definition of the study of psychology is what I was referring to in my earlier post.

The context that is "given" now-a-days is that gender is fluid. It's being talked about more. It's being considered more. It's being taught MUCH MORE in certain areas. And so, there is a portion of that that's known as IDENTITY. Who we think we are. Who we relate to. Who we align with. Who we see ourselves as. And all of this steers our behaviors according to the psychologists who study such things.

The OP is young at 20-21 and so perhaps is seeking their IDENTITY. We all have one. And we got it somehow.
KYBeaverSnapper, a trapping forum is no place to search for an IDENTITY that will steer your behaviors and your life's decisions in the future..... if in fact, as you say, your "coming out" is genuine.

I'm Adlerian in my psychology thinking and in my psychology training. Alfred Adler, who was a colleague of Sigmund Freud until the two parted ways over thesis, believed that the decisions we make in life steer our behaviors and ultimately we end up a result of the decisions we make. I agree. Sigmund's thesis was that we're baked by age 6. What we learn to that point will be our guide. Adler said no, we make our choices beyond what is baked in us until age 6. Fascinated psychology from the TWO fathers of Psychology science from the 1800, and early 1900's. For those who like science as I do.

KBS, if you seek your identity, and it's common for people your age to be doing so (most of us were at that age also) where do you seek it? TMan is no place to find such an important component in your life. Perhaps the most important according to Freud (who called it the interaction between our inner "ID," "Ego" and "superego".... and Adler. Ever heard of "let's see your ID?" wink. Freudian.
Do you seek identity from Family? Friends? School? Others? Where? You'll decide as we all do/did. The key to a healthy identity starts with where you look for it.

Welcome to Tman!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:00 PM

I love this place! lol

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 12:04 PM

We's uniqey grin
Posted By: newfox1

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:18 PM

KY, you have come to terms with the fact that you like to do “boy” things, Good, find someone who likes you for who you are and live you’re life.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Catch always starts arguments on friday night.....must be a reason for that. Last friday it was with wolfdog, 2 fridays ago was with me.... been going on for a while like that.

Awwe'
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 02:40 PM

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 04:41 PM

Lol

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 05:27 PM

Lookin at your posts I see eggs, propane, lights, sports, bow hunting, painting, etc. Not too much about trapping.

... y’all don’t be too hard him... he could’ve got covid and lost his sense of humor for all we know
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Getting something of chest thread - 01/29/23 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by Marty

Awwe'

Maybe Catch comes in fresh on Friday and can't find a release for his frustration? Needs to read the post about whether best to have a Hen or Pullet? LMAO

Mac
© 2024 Trapperman Forums