Home

The Deep State Taking out Presidents.

Posted By: yukonjeff

The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 04:37 AM

Tucker nails it again. Glad we have one journalist left in this country.

Is not a conspiracy theory. Must Watch.
They killed JFK and have been stealing presidencies ever since. Removed Nixon, and now Biden.

Posted By: chas3457

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 05:21 AM

Amen.

Charlie
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 05:40 AM

[quote=chas3457]Amen.

X2
Posted By: Ken Smith

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 11:44 AM

The question is who benefits?

Why remove the puppet they propped up?

Why now?

What else is happening they can blame on him?

They have documents of him and Obama laundering money through Ukraine, and others all the way back through the 70's. It's the deep state as they are called, the one world govt and their intelligence agencies that have done all of this but why blame it all on Biden? And why blame it on anyone while they are still looting our grandchildrens wealth by making huge bills worth 100s of billions in aid to Ukraine, that they are still looting right in front of our eyes. The FTX scam is a prime example of this but they will continue to do it. even once the move Biden out of the way.

I believe they are trying to turn the people of this country against the govt on purpose to have reason to crack down on all the home grown terrorist they have bast@rdízed for the last few years, ya know get that patriot act in okay just a little.bit more.

I don't buy anything they are selling.

They knew full well what has been going on, but now they wanna say something. Nah. Something's fishy
Posted By: hippie

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 11:59 AM

Could be they're thwarting all other congressional criminal investigations with the special council. Either way he was toast and this way slows the criminal investigations.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 12:24 PM

"Eqivalent of writing El Chapo a ticket for expired plates " laugh
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 12:37 PM

Shows how Trump is not part of this one world deal. Trump did the same thing except he was plastered all over the media and there had to be an FBI raid. Biden was given a pass and will never be crucified by the media.

Biden is a puppet and is zero threat.

Trump is a fighter and threatens the deep state's plans.

It really isn't that hard to put together. Problem is, it is so obvious people refuse to believe we have a government this deceitful with a media spreading their lies as truth. I don't like it either, but in trying to find another explanation, I come up empty.

The only thing people can do to argue with you is laugh and call you a conspiracy theorist. As soon as someone calls you a name, you won the argument.

I see dark days coming.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 12:47 PM

Funny how ice cream joey went to CA in short order with their flooding issue but he will not go to the southern border. When he does, they clean everything up and everything is just fine.

He is the WORST president we have ever had. EVER!! Yet, we are told Trump will lose if he runs again against joey. And we have morons in this country that will vote for a mental invalid rather than the president who brought us some of the greatest prosperity in history.

No wonder other countries are laughing at us.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 12:52 PM

Reportedly they won't run Poopy Pants again. They will install another disposable body. Anyone with a pulse as James said.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Shows how Trump is not part of this one world deal. Trump did the same thing except he was plastered all over the media and there had to be an FBI raid. Biden was given a pass and will never be crucified by the media.

TRUMP IS A FIGHTER AND THREATENS THE DEEP STATES PLANS.

It really isn't that hard to put together. PROBLEM IS, it is so obvious PEOPLE REFUSE TO BELIEVE WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT THIS DECEITFUL WITH A MEDIA SPREADING THEIR LIES AS TRUTH. I don't like it either, but in trying to find another explanation, I come up empty.

The only thing people can do to argue with you is laugh and call you a conspiracy theorist. As soon as someone calls you a name, you won the argument.

I see dark days coming.

THIS

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 06:26 PM

Trump is a fighter and threatens the deep state's plans.

It really isn't that hard to put together. Problem is, it is so obvious people refuse to believe we have a government this deceitful with a media spreading their lies as truth. I don't like it either, but in trying to find another explanation, I come up empty.

I see dark days coming.

I wish I could believe that. His red flag laws are the single worst encroachment of our second amendment in history. He's sold out maybe not to the world govt but definitely to money. He still pushing that clot shot, and he is the one who signed the Pfizer contract. He sold us out. Maybe with a gun to his head but he still sold us out. There is no political fix. We the people have to end this or watch it happen.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ken Smith
The question is who benefits?

Why remove the puppet they propped up?

Why now?

Biden announced he will be running again and the deep state don't want another old white man. They will install someone of color and probably a female so easily controlled.

The house should impeach Biden and then Cameltoe and then McCarthy would be president.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 06:41 PM

After not being able to crush Biden in the presidential debates and just the way Trump acted I struggle to trust him a little bit. There's several other things he did throughout his presidenticy that looked like little red flags too. If your goal is to bring the country to its knees it would be a great plan to have people on both sides to play the population on both sides of the isle against each other. Just a thought to ponder.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 07:33 PM

Your kidding right ?
You mean the debates with the moderators like Chris Wallace who would not allow President Trump to speak about the Russian disinformation like the laptop ?

And how did president Trump act that you didnt like ? you dont like low gas prices, low inflation , secure border. putting China back in their box ? tell me exactly. Was it the mean tweets ?
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 07:40 PM

No big deal . Nothing has ever
been done and nothing will be done
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Your kidding right ?
You mean the debates with the moderators like Chris Wallace who would not allow President Trump to speak about the Russian disinformation like the laptop ?

And how did president Trump act that you didnt like ? you dont like low gas prices, low inflation , secure border. putting China back in their box ? tell me exactly. Was it the mean tweets ?

X2

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 08:05 PM

Your kidding right ?

Yeah there was only one debate and Biden screwed the pooch on that deal..
Posted By: Marty

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 08:06 PM

Trump is not winning another election....not happening. 99% probability of no other conservative winning also...for a long while.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
No big deal . Nothing has ever
been done and nothing will be done

That's unfortunate. Something could be done though. All we have to do it revise the Declaration of Independence and remove our consent to the federal govt. Then remove any state govt that doesn't agree. Rebuild from there, and of course arrest everyone involved with any kind of treasonous act in the last 60+ years

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 08:08 PM

I'd rather see Desantis win. He's pretty dern good
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/20/23 10:19 PM

Don Jr or Kristi Neohm with Dasantis would be a great ticket!

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 01:02 AM

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 03:23 AM

So would the deep state that's why they are pushing him to run against Trump. They know Desantis dont have the resources to fight all the lawsuits the dems will throw at him once he wins..Trump is already rich so incorruptible.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 04:19 AM

So would the deep state that's why they are pushing him to run against Trump. They know Desantis dont have the resources to fight all the lawsuits the dems will throw at him once he wins..Trump is already rich so incorruptible.

That's funny.
Posted By: Boco

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 04:54 AM

I think Tucker is going to have a bad accident soon.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 05:23 AM

He films his show from his ranch in Idaho I believe. You can bet he has armed guards to protect him against the crazies, and probably carries himself.
Posted By: Roofbolter

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 06:39 AM

Funny how ice cream joey went to CA in short order with their flooding issue but he will not go to the southern border. When he does, they clean everything up and everything is just fine.

He is the WORST president we have ever had. EVER!! Yet, we are told Trump will lose if he runs again against joey. And we have morons in this country that will vote for a mental invalid rather than the president who brought us some of the greatest prosperity in history.

No wonder other countries are laughing at us.

BINGO!!! EXACTLY!!!!

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 06:43 AM

Your kidding right ?

EXACTLY!!!! Trump did more and protected our 2nd Amendment rights more than any other President in our Lifetime!!! President F M UP Ice Cream wants ALL Guns GONE!!!

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 06:45 AM

X100!!!!
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Im really an under cover body guard here.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 04:25 PM

Looks to me like Tucker is taller thanZagger
Posted By: Osky

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 04:45 PM

Personally I wish DeSantis, Noem, and the like would lead from where they are. We need more power and conviction back at the state levels. More backbone and will to stand up to the fed. The more well run and prosperous the independent state the less the fed can try and hold sway over it.
The swell must start and grow from there.

Running Trump or another like him who is morally and financially independent won’t work it’s been illustrated. BOTH sides will fight them to keep strong the precious and profitable elite kingdom known as DC.

Build the power of the independent states. There are positive examples. If you build it, they will come.

Osky
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Roofbolter
Your kidding right ?

EXACTLY!!!! Trump did more and protected our 2nd Amendment rights more than any other President in our Lifetime!!! President F M UP Ice Cream wants ALL Guns GONE!!!

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

smile laugh grin

Osky, I think DeSantis is getting it done on the state level, more than anyone else, especially much better than any of the blue states! He is always coming up with a new angles to impinge the left!
Posted By: Osky

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 05:46 PM

Lee I agree.
Imagine if the states could get their act and finances in control and didn’t need fed money.
Imagine the states telling the fed they will be holding back state monies until those idiots who have put us 30 plus TRILLION dollars in debt finally start finding ways to get rid of that which they themselves incurred upon us, and be forced to hold to an uncompromised budget?

Our countries future is in the hands of the foundlings, not the fed. Only the strength and independence of states can fix this. States need great leaders.

Osky

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by PSB1011

[Linked Image]

PSB what event is that ?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/21/23 11:36 PM

They're both very tall compared to the dude in the background to the right.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Trump is not winning another election....not happening. 99% probability of no other conservative winning also...for a long while.

Yep, the Dems have cheating down to a science with their partners in crime the mainstream fake news media, the DOJ and big tech.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 12:11 AM

If the "deep state" is in fact deep,why do they have to take out Presidents?,why not just install their own?
Posted By: Catch22

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

They're both very tall compared to the dude in the background to the right.

He's ole Tuckers head of security, he see's things at a different level then most. grin grin

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by PSB1011

[Linked Image]

Great to see Master Blaster attended the event.
Posted By: rats4me

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 01:10 AM

I thought it was jbyrd
Posted By: MJM

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 02:02 AM

If the "deep state" is in fact deep,why do they have to take out Presidents?,why not just install their own?

They did, both in the US and Canada. Where were you, in the bushes?
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 02:14 AM

If he were 10 years young. That would make = Dick Cheney 70. That would be a real president. Why??? Because you know you are a gangster when YOU shoot someone and they apologize to you!!! We need a = gangster for a president!

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/22/23 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

They did, both in the US and Canada. Where were you, in the bushes?

Read the heading ya pelican.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 03:11 PM

I just saw this and have to say that I disagree. The reason they push Desantis to run against trump is to cause infighting and split the party. It's basic political tactics.
Posted By: hippie

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 03:35 PM

So they've been finding documents in every room Biden's been in but instead of going to his summer home and looking, they send him there for the weekend first.

Think he and Jill snuggled up to a nice fire in the fireplace?
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Originally Posted by Marty

Yep, the Dems have cheating down to a science with their partners in crime the mainstream fake news media, the DOJ and big tech.

The republicans need to get on the stick start ballot harvesting, mail in voting, etc. So, they aren't starting at a 250,000 vote disadvantage.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 04:47 PM

I agree with Ken. If Desantis gets the nomination from the republican party, it could cause Trump to run as an independent splitting the vote. IMO, the ideal scenario would be for Trump to get the nomination and Desantis his running mate. Of course that will never happen as there doesn't seem to be any love lost between the two.

On NewsMax this morning more democrats are coming on board that Biden shouldn't run for a second term because there is more and more incriminating evidence popping up on the document situation. Even some of the main stream is starting to show skepticism about Biden. I think they want him out. As president he has made too many mistakes that can short circuit his re-election.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 09:20 PM

Trump will not get the Republican nomination. The Idiot will not get nominated by the dumocrats either. Too soon to tell who those people will be.
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 09:33 PM

JB Pritzker will be the next Dem nominee for president. Just about guarantee it.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/23/23 10:20 PM

Trump will not get the Republican nomination. The Idiot will not get nominated by the dumocrats either. Too soon to tell who those people will be.

Whoever it is you can guarantee they are selected by the military industrial complex rather than elected by America

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/24/23 12:53 AM

Whoever it is you can guarantee they are selected by the military industrial complex rather than elected by America

Now wait a minute: we have one guy around here that claims the military is somehow cleaning up corruption in politics or some such. Hasn't explained how.

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/24/23 02:31 AM

the next potus has already been picked...
Posted By: alaska viking

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/24/23 02:33 AM

LOL!

Re: The Deep State Taking out Presidents. - 01/24/23 05:35 AM

The military industrial complex as named by Dwight D. Eisenhower in his farewell speech is just one leg of the coming world govt, along with the scientific elite that he spoke about. No one in the govt will ever save the people from the world govt. That's foolish

The truth is only God fearing American men with God as their shield and Christ as their banner can overcome this evil, and if we fail the entire world is at stake. It's that serious yet I got to go to work tomorrow and that's the whole trap..we can't defeat them without becoming exactly what they attempt to label us as and they are exactly what they claim we are. A few men need to stand up and say no, then do like King Josiah or King Asa, or Elijah and stop this madness, but of men there are few. The men in the Bible were hairy men who girded up their loins and never backed down. The near fact men of today even discuss this situation without absolutely putting an end to it proves their consent. We are weak. And we couldn't stop it on our own power if we tried.

But God can do much with few numbers,
© 2024 Trapperman Forums