Home

350 legend AR?

Posted By: cotton

350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 09:45 PM

Anybody shooting one for deer hunting?
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: 350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 09:59 PM

I tried, TWICE. Bought uppers from Bear Creek Arms. Tried two different ones. Had to send one back 4 times before it was "fixed", (wouldn't feed regardless of magazines and many other variables). Just couldn't trust it myself so I sold it. Waited a couple years and bought a different style upper, same issue. Sent it back for refund. Lots of bad feedback on these, these days. So if you try it my advice is to NOT buy from BCA.

Good luck cotton!
Posted By: cotton

Re: 350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 10:09 PM

Was just thinking it might be a good tight spot deer killer. Will get an upper from Anderson if do it.
Posted By: btomlin

Re: 350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I tried, TWICE. Bought uppers from Bear Creek Arms. Tried two different ones. Had to send one back 4 times before it was "fixed", (wouldn't feed regardless of magazines and many other variables). Just couldn't trust it myself so I sold it. Waited a couple years and bought a different style upper, same issue. Sent it back for refund. Lots of bad feedback on these, these days. So if you try it my advice is to NOT buy from BCA.

Good luck cotton!

I hear the BCAs are really accurate single shot ARs!! LOL. I wouldn't think they would all be bad, but sounds like you had your fill. Some owners sa a if you know how to polish the feed ramps to a "glass" finish it makes them much better and use CMMG or Wilson combat magazines. I was really interested in the side charging model but I'm not much for gambling.

A friend of mine has a Ruger MPR that he likes.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: 350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 10:52 PM

if legal go 6.5 grendel, you won't regret it.
Posted By: CGBurnett

Re: 350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 11:02 PM

Not that matters but FHA says they have a pickup 6 miles from me off hwy 71 near Ashland Ohio
Posted By: WhiteCliffs

Re: 350 legend AR? - 12/08/22 11:21 PM

If looking for 150 yds and in, go .450 Bushmaster. Killed a ton of deer and close to a thousand hogs with mine.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums