Home

Brittany Griner trade

Posted By: Rob & Neall

Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:13 PM

Just announced on Fox News that the “anti-American” Brittany Griner is being swapped for Russian arms dealer Victor Bout….our wonderful president is supposed to have a press conference around 0830 eastern.
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:27 PM

Another fubar move by the current administration.
Posted By: daveharmon

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:31 PM

This makes me sick What about the marine they left there?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:40 PM

Let’s hope the Marines remember this when we decide we’ve had enough and start sending these perverts to where they belong.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:40 PM

So she gets out to make blacks , homos, and liberals happy and a true American gets left behind? The guy the other side got in this deal will be able to help Russia in their war effort .I am fed up with my own country. I used to think America not the best but better than the rest but any more it just makes me sad.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
So she gets out to make blacks , homos, and liberals happy and a true American gets left behind? The guy the other side got in this deal will be able to help Russia in their war effort .I am fed up with my own country. I used to think America not the best but better than the rest but any more it just makes me sad.

Blaine County will be along shortly to explain how the conservatives are looking at this wrong and make u feel better.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:52 PM

Hey mom! I just traded our cow for some magic beans, lol!

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Hey mom! I just traded our cow for some magic beans, lol!

LMAO!
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

Blaine County will be along shortly to explain how the conservatives are looking at this wrong and make u feel better.

I would have left her there.

Some of y'all don't read between the lines on my political posts.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 01:59 PM

It's no wonder we're the laughing stock of the world these days.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:04 PM

BC
I think u are very very bias against conservatives but u are some what reasonable. There's usually a little truth ti what you say. I was just stirring the pot out of evil...
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:11 PM

Problem is IF you support ANY of the administration by let's say VOTING for them ! You support EVERYTHING they do ! You own it whomever you are ! You put them in power to do crap like this ... Merchant of death for Lizzy the giant. USA got screwed again !!!!
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:13 PM

They just traded a mass murder conviction for a parking ticket.

Grinner owes the country a debt she can never repay. Will be curious to see if she even tries.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:13 PM

I'm pretty sure I stated when she went to jail she would be home by christmas. LOL guess I'm the new jaybird!
Posted By: learch

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:32 PM

She’s a thug and will be celebrated like a king back home by the media. Netflix will have a movie out soon.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:44 PM

Should have let that treasonous wench rot in Siberia. I wouldn't give up one grain of American dirt for that anti-American thing. She openly spoke about her disdain for our country. Should have let her get a long hard look at life outside of America.

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 02:49 PM

We may need a good merchant in the future.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 03:10 PM

It makes perfect sense that Biden would have her released over the marine. Griner is anti-American, same as Biden is.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

Somebody better make me feel better about this since it made me sick to my stomach.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 04:29 PM

going down the drain, faster every day. You had to know they would not let a black gay woman rot in a russian prison, right?

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
going down the drain, faster every day. You had to know they would not let a black gay woman rot in a russian prison, right?

And the drain is swirling to the left.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Originally Posted by Marty

And the drain is swirling to the left.

And it will not stop ever until it settles in the sewage tank. Then it’s too late.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 05:52 PM

Russia got the best of that trade.
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 06:33 PM

If there has ever been a more chicken sh#$ group of freaking idiots in the whitehouse. Just goes to show, if you are a black and in sports, you supercede any person. I am so sick of this crap. If yall see me in the news in the near future. please follow suit.
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 06:39 PM

its time to overthrow this banana republic bunch of coward (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) menstrual bunch of turds. if this gets me banned I dont care
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 07:30 PM

That sob better not fly a USA plane home. Let her pay with her millions!
Posted By: coondagger2

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 07:38 PM

Biggest trade deal in WNBA history!!
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 08:31 PM

I would hate to know, we could only free one and that was the one selected, but with this bunch in control of everything, it would only make sense how it would go.
Posted By: K91773

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 08:59 PM

Sort of kills their whole argument that we need more gun control to make the world a safer place!
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 09:16 PM

Should have let her rot
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 09:28 PM

We should have traded Biden for the Marine and let her rot.
Posted By: MB750

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 09:51 PM

Well if this doesn't suck.
Really doesn't surprise me with the POC we have for President.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
It's no wonder we're the laughing stock of the world these days.

Truth
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 10:15 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Finster

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 10:15 PM

Disgusting. Biden is a disgrace to the office and to the country.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 10:26 PM

If you've ever watched the movie Lord of War, the arms guy in this deal was the inspiration for the movie.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 10:41 PM

Well its no surprise.
If anything the guy that has been there the longest should be at the top of the list for a trade.
BUT-If Biden traded for a White straight army guy,and left the black gay celebrity behind there likely would have been more cities on fire in the USA.
It was a political decision.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 10:45 PM

If Biden was compromised.......being blackmailed by russia, china and the mexican cartels for all the influence peddling over the years........how would he act any different than he is now?
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 11:13 PM

Was James her laywer?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 11:17 PM

This was yet another incredibly bad decision by an incredibly bad administration.

Keith
Posted By: warrior

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Donnie H
Was James her laywer?

That bottom feeder needs to crawl back on here and apologize to the rest of us.
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 11:35 PM

Just got himself a bunch of votes. I love this Country but lately can't wash off the filth!
Posted By: Finster

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by Donnie H
Was James her laywer?

That bottom feeder needs to crawl back on here and apologize to the rest of us.

It wouldn't be accepted. At least by me.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/08/22 11:50 PM

Y’all need to calm down and watch your p’s and q’s cause that long legged mac daddy be coming home to take names and kick something. laugh
Posted By: Guss

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 12:06 AM

This cracked administration messes up in Afghanistan and a few soldiers lost their life's.
They also go against a man and woman getting married. There just plain EVIL starting with Joe .
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by HayDay
If Biden was compromised.......being blackmailed by russia, china and the mexican cartels for all the influence peddling over the years........how would he act any different than he is now?

I wish you were right, but I don't think that is the case.

The US is the largest arms dealer in the world. Russia don't have squat on the amount of high-powered weapons we send all over the world; abandon, and let fall into other hands. If this administration or any administration wanted to stop the cartels and smuggling, they could do it over night, and have it enforced within a month. They will not, because there is too much money involved. Sad world we live in. I really do think that the US is the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that Revelation refers to.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:10 AM

This is the only WNBA trade ,that has made the news.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:11 AM

I HAD TO PUKE !!!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:15 AM

sick
Posted By: Dewey NY

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:21 AM

Absolutely disgusting. Should have let her rot. Who really wanted her back anyway?

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
Originally Posted by HayDay

I wish you were right, but I don't think that is the case.

The US is the largest arms dealer in the world. Russia don't have squat on the amount of high-powered weapons we send all over the world; abandon, and let fall into other hands. If this administration or any administration wanted to stop the cartels and smuggling, they could do it over night, and have it enforced within a month. They will not, because there is too much money involved. Sad world we live in. I really do think that the US is the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that Revelation refers to.

I have heard it said the US was the Great Lady of Babylon, but I also have heard that the Great Babylon is what is left of the worldly church after the Rapture of the true church, thus world wide. No doubt the judgement of the goats will be hard on the US when it comes to the judgement of the Nations. But wouldn't Babylon be world wide considering all the merchant dealing in the churches?
Posted By: Thumbian

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:42 AM

While I definitely do not agree with this as she probably thought Russia wouldn’t mess with an “athlete” and our nut job president made this deal;maybe this will actually do some good? Hopefully she actually realizes now how good those of us here in the US and Canada for that matter have it and states that publicly. Hopefully but will most likely be ungrateful and whine why it took so long.

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 02:19 AM

I don't know Foxpaw.

I take the Bible very literally as I read it for myself and have close friends that I discuss it with. For my walk, the Holy Spirit put me on my knees by interpreting the Bible very literally.

For me, I think Babylon is in Iraq and will rise and attempt supreme, such as the days of Babel. The location is about 60 miles south of Baghdad and I think it will be rebuilt, rather than something that is a remnant of the worldly church after the Rapture.

I think Babylon and the great whxxre in Revelation are two different things. But I don't know. I just try to read and interpret the Bible and pray to Jesus that I at least get some of it right.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 02:19 AM

You white men better stop talking about this. You will get labeled a racist.

crazy
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 02:46 AM

The Idiot is proud of his trade.

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

crazy

I am OK with that bowhunter. The world already has me labeled as an anti-semitic Jew hater, a homophobe, a Putin lover, an election denier, a science denier, and a threat to "democracy." I can handle being labeled a racist too.
Posted By: Seek

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 03:09 AM

She is a the subject of Aerosmiths “Dude Looks Like a Lady”. She hates America and that’s enough for me to mock her.
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 03:27 AM

Nobody expected the clueless one to do the sensible thing, right?

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 03:58 AM

What’s the $ amount we are up to now exporting the latest weapons to Ukraine and having no idea where they go from there?
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 04:00 AM

I wonder what Biden added for boot in this trade?
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 05:26 AM

It’s like Babe Ruth’s to the sox for some cash.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

crazy

I am OK with that bowhunter. The world already has me labeled as an anti-semitic Jew hater, a homophobe, a Putin lover, an election denier, a science denier, and a threat to "democracy." I can handle being labeled a racist too.

All Christians are exclusivists Chancey, because Jesus said as much, in the recordings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
So the godly are always STRONGLY opposed by the ungodly, as it's been since the time of the first garden occupants.
The opposition to exclusivism is known as pluralism = sorta meaning simply stated... "anything goes."

Revelation is an amazing end to the greatest story ever told, and while the symbolism (27% of all biblically symbolism is in the book of Revelation) is grand, let's always keep our eyes of our hearts focused on the fact that Jesus is coming back. How? is pretty well laid out. When? is totally unknown. Why? is also revealed for us. For What? is obvious... all of this, in heaven and earth belongs to the One who created it.

They'll only be two family gatherings in the life after life after death for us.
My prayer is always that God gathers as many as possible as soon as possible (Charles Spurgeon's principle prayer also).
I also pray for your health continuously brother!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 11:31 AM

America is in peril, this is an ungodly administration...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 11:49 AM

Larry Wilson wrote a fair commentary of what Augustine wrote in the 4th century;
"When a nation advocates and exalts evil, a patient God removes His blessings from that nation in small steps, hoping that repentance and correction will occur. If there is no change in behavior, problems soon begin to sprout like dandelions after a spring rain. The nation’s economy flounders. Poverty increases. Sexual misconduct ruins relationships, and families and children are abused by predators. Political problems escalate until finally, war engulfs that weakened nation. One of the tell-tale signs of a nation’s imminent downfall is the arrival of poor managers. When people are put in positions of power that are self-seeking and immoral, we know the end is near because they only make matters worse. When lies and suspicion replace truth and trust, government is doomed. God is no respecter of persons. He will destroy nations that He once blessed when they become unfit for His purposes because He owns and rules over the Earth."

We live day to day but there is a grander divine plan always in action.
All we can do, each of us, is live according to what and who we love.
Because what and who we love molds our actions, establishes our character, and forms our daily habits.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Guy Johnson

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:39 PM

A gracious and powerful post Mark! I will add that this is a FKG National Disgrace!! When will Patriotic Americans have enough of this BS and act! I don't understand how we became such a bunch of America hating pansies so fast!! Two years ago were well on our way to becoming the Greatest Nation on Earth again and in two years have become this jumbled up pile of shite!!
Posted By: AJE

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 01:43 PM

DEA agent who helped put Viktor Bout behind bars slams Brittney Griner swap
https://sports.yahoo.com/dea-agent-...orious-weapons-trafficker-220232108.html
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 02:57 PM

She's just plain more valuable then the marine to the current administration plain and simple

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
She's just plain more valuable then the marine to the current administration plain and simple

Therein lies the problem!
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 03:11 PM

I mean in the context of political leaders doing what's best to keep them in office....
If it was a right administration and they brought the marine home for the same reason of " the voter base will love this!!!"........

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
I mean in the context of political leaders doing what's best to keep them in office....
If it was a right administration and they brought the marine home for the same reason of " the voter base will love this!!!"........

I know what you meant, and my response wasn't a bash, just an overall statement on the state of our union.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/09/22 05:02 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: aknome

Re: Brittany Griner trade - 12/10/22 02:07 AM

The Russians wanted Vadim Krasikov who is in prison for murder in Germany for Whelan.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums