Home

What's with all the cancer lately?

Posted By: Anonymous

What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 09:42 AM

The local pastors here in the Grayling, Michigan area met for lunch yesterday in unity of the faith and for fellowship and to put our heads together as to how to best help the folks in and around the area as we approach the festive Christmas season. All of us, with individual congregations, have witnessed the same thing... more and more people getting diagnosed with very grave cancer. I myself am assisting our church as our pastor is on sabbatical to care for his wife, who has very grave cancer. She's not very old and so people wonder how cancer finds us so young. I sat with another saint yesterday in a care facility who also has serious cancer. And we have two more in our congregation of less than 100, who are right now getting treatments for stage 4 cancers. Every one of these has been diagnosed in the last two months.

These other 4 pastors I met with, also had similar stories and as we came together it was striking how many have cancer in this small rural America area. One of the pastors said, "What's with all the cancer lately?" We didn't venture into reasons of why, or how, but more of the what can we do to assist these dear saints now. One of these ideas was what we do in chaplaincy ministry that's known as a "Ministry of Presence." Just being with people. To talk, to not talk, to sit, to stand.... whatever they may want. To just be there for them because in grave times of suffering, people in their life commonly get "busy" and don't come around as often (don't want to bother them) because our culture isn't taught what to do well during these situations.

At our church, I've scheduled a time of teaching those who would like to support people in this community as a way to show the love of Christ to others this Christmas season.
We pray people come aboard this mission which affects the lives of other people in wondrous ways. We're crafted to be in relationships after all.

Anyone else seeing more cancer in and around their area?
If so, please help your pastors, preachers, ministers, and clergy support those folks in time such as these.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 09:49 AM

Good morning Mark and yes I can tell you from personal experience the same thing. How isolated we become. Our little village nearest us of 120 people has had 24 cancer deaths in 20 yrs or so. Myself, leukemia 14 yrs stage 4 for 7 but praise God Im still here. Im praying for you all....

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:00 AM

Did these individuals have anything in common such as living in the same neighborhood, having the same water source, or taking the same medicine/injection? I wonder if it is localized or is cancer up nationwide.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Did these individuals have anything in common such as living in the same neighborhood, having the same water source, or taking the same medicine/injection? I wonder if it is localized or is cancer up nationwide.

Good comments JS, and to be honest our focus was on support rather than inquiry. Most of that comes from the fact that a pastor's role is one of shepherding.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Originally Posted by J Staton

Good comments JS, and to be honest our focus was on support rather than inquiry. Most of that comes from the fact that a pastor's role is one of shepherding.

That's a good thing Mark. Folks in a rough spot need that support. Y'all keep up the good work. As for cancer in the church I attend we haven't had any 'outbreaks' that I'm aware of.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:18 AM

Thanks JS. Glad to hear all is fairly well in your area. It was here also, until about two months ago.
The dear elderly matriarch of our church, all 4'8" of her, tells me, almost every Sunday, to bring the Word of God over and over again - against Satan - because he's attacking our church.
I softly remind her Satan has always, and will always, attack Christ's church since he can't stop any of the calling, redeeming and sealing of God the Father, Son, and Spirit.

Hug your pastor JS. He could use it about now I'm sure.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:51 AM

Just saw on the local news the other night that a vaccine for some types of breast cancer is just on the horizon. I think cancer has been around a lot more than we thought, technology is just catching up in finding and naming it. Been in a lot of bible studies where the debate would come up if Job had cancer?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:53 AM

Exposure to chemicals. Stuff like herbicides and insecticides. Down there at Camp Lejuene there was a civilian dry cleaner. Dumped all his cleaning agents in an old well. Got into the base water supply. My youngest grandson lives with me. Leukemia killed his dad. Drs said it was probably exposure to benzine. I also believe that diagnosis is more common now. People did not go to see a DR till they were dying when I was a kid, unless they needed sewed up or a bone set. If a 60 year old got sick and died nobody really looked for a cause. My Moms dad collapsed at work when she was 12. He was in his early 40's. Still dont know cause of death. It was just assumed he musta had a bad heart. I am not convinced there is more cancer now just better health care and diagnosis.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Just saw on the local news the other night that a vaccine for some types of breast cancer is just on the horizon. I think cancer has been around a lot more than we thought, technology is just catching up in finding and naming it. Been in a lot of bible studies where the debate would come up if Job had cancer?

That report might be referring to vaccine research aimed at the HER2 protein in breast ducts? That's been ongoing for quite some time and I hadn't heard anymore about it in the last 5-6 years.
Job having cancer is an interesting context for, "Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.
and he took a potsherd to scrape himself while he was sitting among the ashes (Job 2:7–8). The Hebrew word for boils is shekh-een and means to burn or inflammation. Would cancer do that? I'm not sure since I'm not a cancer doc.

Always good to study alongside others!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:02 AM

Danny you may be right. With clusters like this you would think there is some common denominator. From what I understand there have been substantial increases of diagnosed cancer over the last two years amongst the military.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:09 AM

I don’t know either what is up with the high numbers, Mark.
Personally, when I go to my oncologist, or when I drive past the other oncology facility in town. The parking lots are overflowing full. Sometime we see cars parked along street because lot is full.
I have a great oncologist, but I have friends that attend also. When we are in the waiting room it’s humbling to look around the room knowing why we are all there. The support systems are great.
Someone always has a box of hand knitted stocking caps on a table free for those who want one. There are recipes for healthy foods and snacks on another table. But reality they are set up at the facility to handle many cases. The transfusion station room has many chairs. The blood draw room has multiple seats.
It’s a terrific facility to handle what needs to be done but it always strikes me how many of us are there, at any given time or day. Lots of us.
I always appreciate the most thoughtful thing I see in the waiting room is the double seating. My wife and I always take one and just hold each other while we wait to be called back. My wife is the most awesome caretaker and will fight for me like no other. But for those few moments while we wait to be called back we just hold each other and know why we are there.
We have deaths in our family from cancer, both sides of the family. I’ve attended high school classmate funerals, too. Heavy Agricultural area. Lots of fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides usage and runoff. We put so much preservatives and other crap in our processed and packaged foods too. Where is the culprit? Hopefully someone can pinpoint it and fix it for future generations.
In mean time I will keep taking care of my family, keep trapping, and hugging my wife as long as I possibly can. Too much at stake in this fight.
Jim
Posted By: DRF

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:35 AM

Dr Stanislaw Buzynski was having very good success treating cancer with a protein used from healthy peoples urine until the government stopped him. There was a lot of people being treated by him were having very good results. There was a documentary on YouTube called Burzynski the cancer cure cover up I watched it 8 or 9 years ago and it was quite lengthy video but very interesting. He was having extremely good results with people that had brain cancer. This treatment had no side effects and was very cheap compared to chemo and radiation. If I remember right he was based out of Texas and I wonder if he really was onto something and out government shut him down how much farther advanced 50 years later would this treatment be.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:37 AM

Diets in usa arent good anymore....along with environmental issues.
Posted By: coonlove

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:55 AM

Just heard on the "news" that living on the western edge of a time zone increases certain cancers. Presumably by exposure to electric lighting as apposed to natural light. This came up during a discussion of daylight savings time vs standard time.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:04 PM

Experimental injections may be to blame but we're not allowed to talk about that , not here and not on any social media platforms

I've posted links to ongoing research on the subject but they got axed

I guess it's all fake news until it's not
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:07 PM

For one, its a multi billion dollar a year industry. They don't want to cure it. Just treat it.
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:14 PM

Well Mark what we forget is there's over 3,500 different types of cancer we've all got it in our DNA to one point or another .

The form of cancer I had was P - 16 human papilloma that appeared in my throat / tonsils and I chewed and kept Copenhagen in business for many years , was my cancer caused from tobacco no but it was hereditary from both of my parents who passed away from cancer .

If you suddenly find yourself in the role as a care giver to someone dealing with cancer treatments and they're going through chemotherapy and radiation my advice is keep the conversations positive and upbeat and keep them eating food as long as possible during the treatments because a feeding tube sucks and isn't fun or pleasant in any way shape or form .

There's even a men's cancer survivors group here in Lewistown so I'm sure there's one near you or start one .

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have via pm and I'll do the best I can to help you .

I'm cancer free since 12 - 26 -2017 , coming up on 5 years it's been quite a wild ride !
Allan
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:24 PM

No mystery here, ask the life insurance companies what's going on with non covid fatalities....And why the issue has received almost no news coverage.
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:34 PM

In May my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. She had a lumpectomy done due to her poor heart condition. They also did a surgery to remove lymph nodes in the arm pit area , Dr's removed 7 nodes all cancerous. Next plan was for chemotherapy and then radiation , but before radiation can be started she had to have her defibulator moved to the other side of her chest . The chemo is done now ( would not wish that on anyone) and in 2 weeks another surgery to remove all lymph nodes in the area. Poor women has been through he-- and back. Alot of people in our area have died from or had cancer. 4 close neighbors died.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Experimental injections may be to blame but we're not allowed to talk about that , not here and not on any social media platforms

I've posted links to ongoing research on the subject but they got axed

I guess it's all fake news until it's not

I believe what your saying is true, along with many other factors, chemical exposure, smart everything, phones smart meter, computers, appliances. Roundup ready everything from alfalfa, corn,sugarbeats, just to name a few, and couple that with a couch potato generation that's imoblile, a real zombie apocalypse. Spiritual depravity, what I mean by this is lack of discernment. Peaple put there faith in worldly things, Google, social media, pharmacia. The father of lies has more tools and subtle deceptions than we could ever know.

Ephesians 6: 12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Posted By: nate

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by west river rogue

This, cancer thrives in a bad environment, chemicals,heavy metal poisoning, etc. Then the food and drug, food used to be used to save lives, they've replaced food with garbage and synthetic drugs.
Posted By: newfox1

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 12:40 PM

Our county has the highest rate of cancer in the state, I’ve heard that we have a lot of radon.? Good work your doing pastor Mark.
Posted By: ack

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 01:18 PM

Here yya go...
https://settingbrushfires.com/ameri...d-via-covid-shots-but-theres-hope-video/

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by nate

This, cancer thrives in a bad environment, chemicals,heavy metal poisoning, etc. Then the food and drug, food used to be used to save lives, they've replaced food with garbage and synthetic drugs.

I think the consensus is that cancer does best in a acid environment. If one can keep their ph a little over 7 seems to be ideal, so some say. The kidneys and lungs regulate that, so I guess if we are over indulging in things that over work them then we are putting ourselves at a disadvantage.

I've often thought about what as a society that we all do that is now different than what used to be and chlorine keeps coming to mind. But surely when we walk in the cemetery's and see all the deaths caused by no-seeums in the drinking water back then, then there is surely justification for it or at least its the lesser of 2 evils.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 02:10 PM

Carry on Pastor Mark and your fellow pastors, you do the work that needs to be done for people facing such illnesses.

There are lots and lots of ways to get cancer, a lot of combos. Its been that way for a while but it keeps getting added to with various new things. But Anti Gov and Giant Sage are also correct, a new one got added in early 2021. Its being talked about but only on the alternative media. I had a former boss/colleague just shy of 70 who died about 2 months after being diagnosed. Towards the end, the oncologist told his wife that the tumors were "exploding in growth". Trace back from when he was diagnosed, it was almost 6 months since his last .... Of course, I was probably the only one at the post-death celebration of life that thought that way. One of the big questions is why isn't everyone who had that done getting cancer? Of course, its like any other carcinogenic, people's individual genetics are different. Why do some 2-pack a day smokers die at age 55 from lung cancer and some make to age 80? This is just the tip of the iceberg to come...
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 02:46 PM

I tend to think it's diet related, mostly. I believe there are other environmental issues as well, that tends to be the case when you find pockets of high percentage of cancer cases.

But, back in the day, everyone ate real food... food grown or raised on the ground and minimally processed. Now they make bread that can be a month old and not mold and that just isn't natural. So many chemicals in food just can't be good for people.

Everyone for years always blamed smoking for cancer, but yet as the percentage of people who smoke decreases, cases of cancer increase.
Posted By: Boco

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 03:08 PM

Cancer has been the second leading cause of death for a long time(heart disease number 1)
The reason we see more of it now is that cancer is primarily a disease of older people and the demogaphic age of people has shifted to the older end of the spectrum due to the ageing of baby boomers.
Adding to that individual life span is longer now than in the past.
Posted By: spjones

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 03:13 PM

Clearly you haven’t been too a children’s cancer center recently
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 03:22 PM

I think you're close to the mark... At least in general.

Nothing in life is free. If you decide to microwave a hot dog to save yourself 8 minutes of preparing real food... What's the trade off? Did you trade 8 minutes now for 8 minutes 20 years from now?

I'm not trying to say it's a 1:1 ratio. But I think taking the easy way out to save time and effort may not be as big of an advantage as we believe it to be.

And to Mark's original post...

I think Yeats nailed it... "The center does not hold." Things tend towards decay. It's all falling apart. We are genetic copies of prior individuals and I think the genetics are breaking down. Try making a Xerox of a copy sometime. Then make a copy of the copy. And then a copy of that copy...keep it up and watch how the quality of each subsequent copy gets poorer.

I think the clock is losing time and winding down... Exactly as it was designed to do.

Mike

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by spjones
Clearly you haven’t been too a children’s cancer center recently

You missed the word Primarily.
Childhood cancer takes around 1.600 lives per year.
Compared to hundreds of thousands(over 600,000) older people.

Posted By: 3togo

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 03:51 PM

Not the entire answer, but look at the standard diet. Full of sugar, and any doctor will admit that everything can grow on sugar, it's the favorite environment. And sugar includes carbohydrates which are in over abundance in most peoples diets.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 04:19 PM

The title of the thread is” What's with all the cancer lately?”

Cancer rates are increasing drastically across all portions of the population.

Children more so, than seniors

Children/young adults have a much higher survival rate

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by spjones
The title of the thread is” What's with all the cancer lately?”

Cancer rates are increasing drastically across all portions of the population.

Children more so, than seniors

Children/young adults have a much higher survival rate

Spin it however you want-the statistics are out there.
Cancer is primarily a disease of old people.And when the cure is found another one waiting in the wings will take its place-has always been that way as lifespans steadily increase.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 05:40 PM

Pretty sure everyone understands that the longer a person lives, the greater likelihood of some kind of cancer.

But it doesn’t explain the rapid increase in cancer across the entire population??

Again, clearly you haven’t been too a children’s cancer center recently??
Posted By: WANNABE-TRAPPER

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 06:47 PM

There are many reasons for increase in cancer.

Aging demographics people are living longer
People survive cancer at much higher rates so many people have several different cancers bouts throughout life
No one went to the doctor for 2 years and many distrust medical so they don’t listen to medical advise anyway
The US has terrible healthcare for the poor
The poor and uneducated don’t go to the doctor even if they have money or insurance
For you antivaxxers excess deaths in the US are far higher in low vax states than high vaccinated states so you can put that to bed.
Poor people aren’t as vaccinated as rich and Poor people die on average 14 years earlier than rich people.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by WANNABE-TRAPPER

Poor people aren’t as vaccinated as rich and Poor people die on average 14 years earlier than rich people.

Surely that has nothing to do with poor people working strenuous and stressful jobs 40-60 hours a week for 50+ years. Yep, it's definitely because they refused to take a vaccine that was developed less than 2 years ago. That's it.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 07:44 PM

wink My thoughts exactly, Angela. He's trying his typical junk again...

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 07:51 PM

Cancer deaths are down,per capita,not up.
Up overall because of the demographic.(more people around)
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
wink My thoughts exactly, Angela. He's trying his typical junk again...

He's just trying to make himself feel better for putting that experimental worthless junk in his body.
Posted By: RustyShacklefrd

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 08:03 PM

Processed foods has got to be the number one cancer causer out there.
Been around since the "advancements" in farming after WW2.
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 09:51 PM

All the carcinogenic I was exposed to working in a factory environment for 45 years I expect to get cancer at some point, I am ready to see the Lord, but my grandkids will miss me, so I will fight it if it comes.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 10:53 PM

You mean to tell me its gotten worse?
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:34 PM

I think diets and electronics can create problems, genetics play a big part as well, a lot has to do with detection, in the past how many people died from leukemia but probably got wrote off as heart problems, kinda the same as brain cancer and mental conditions, with kids how many of the premature children alive today would have been alive even 20 years ago, we don’t know what those children were given to keep them alive. As far as Job skin cancer can cause boils some of the precancerous spots I’ve had cut off are swollen, odd shape, and just all around weird looking, but at the same time some to me looked normal and the doctor didn’t like them and cut those off and they were further along than the weird ones.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/05/22 11:37 PM

Cancer rates are up because the CDC has determined that the Covid rates are now allowed to go down.

A certain number of people are going to die every year. Our government will tell how that breaks down.

I was impressed at how covid dang near cured heart diseasse.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 12:08 AM

It's surprising to me, how many people praise and have so much faith in the medical field, when it's the same one that was trying to take our rights away.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by RustyShacklefrd
Processed foods has got to be the number one cancer causer out there.
Been around since the "advancements" in farming after WW2.

Nailed it. Sugar and carbs/seed oils in large amounts too.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 12:54 AM

The link below offers some thoughts on cancer rates and types etc.

Bryce

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/are-cancer-rates-really-on-the-rise-worldwide
Posted By: RustyShacklefrd

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 01:03 AM

They are using the WHO and CDC stats. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.
That is just a business keeping the world sick and the dollars rolling as far as I'm concerned.

Get people sick by feeding them crap, destroy their joints, get them addicted to a good ole opioid like OXY, and you got a customer coming and going.
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 01:35 AM

There is a school here in Iowa, an 1 1/2 hours from me has had 12 teachers within the last 9 years that had breast cancer. Neighbor just passed away from melonoma.
Posted By: AJE

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 01:40 AM

Anyone else seeing more cancer in and around their area?
If so, please help your pastors, preachers, ministers, and clergy support those folks in time such as these.

Blessings,
Mark

Thank you Mark.
I wonder that too sometimes.
I had 2 surgeries less than a year ago for thyroid cancer.
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:42 AM

AJE I hope everything is going well with your treatments. Kick its butt!

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by coyote addict
AJE I hope everything is going well with your treatments. Kick its butt!

It seems fine. My next scan is in January. They feel they got it all. Ya'all do not skip out on your annual physicals-that is some advice I would add to this thread.
Posted By: DWC

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:49 AM

We put crap in our bodies daily that werent “invented” yet 30 years ago. We are our own worst enemy.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by DWC
We put crap in our bodies daily that werent “invented” yet 30 years ago. We are our own worst enemy.

True. It is scary.
Posted By: trapper/caller

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:56 AM

Prayers to all dealing with this issue.

Blessings to all of you being a support person or helping in any way you can.

Good Post and been a question for some time. Definitely an increase. Many good reasons given.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 04:39 AM

the medical establishment very much fell apart in 2020 and tried to tread water in 2021.
still having serious staffing issues in 2022 it is getting back to some diagnostic scanning for things like cancer.

people getting colonoscopies and mammograms again

so you have statistically put 3 years of cancer diagnosis into 1 year
having not caught many early , more are in advance stages

there could be lots of factors to how they got cancer but I think that is likely the biggest reason we are seeing so many now , is because so much diagnostic care was delayed till later in 20 and 21.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
the medical establishment very much fell apart in 2020 and tried to tread water in 2021.
still having serious staffing issues in 2022 it is getting back to some diagnostic scanning for things like cancer.

there could be lots of factors to how they got cancer but I think that is likely the biggest reason we are seeing so many now , is because so much diagnostic care was delayed till later in 20 and 21.

So if one was to average the last 3 years and compare it with the pre covid era then the figures incline or even decline should be more accurate? Makes sense to me.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Did the same hold true for military members? Did the VA shut their doors? Cancer rates are up amongst the military too. We know there is a common denominator amongst military members.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 01:14 PM

The little town/area i grew up in is aweful with it, ive wondered for years what was going on up there. Lot's and lots of people in their 40's died with it who never smoked, drank, etc. Can't even list how many family member's ive lost up there to it. As small as the population is there it's an extremely high percentage of the population getting it, much higher than normal.
Posted By: houndone

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
We put crap in our bodies daily that werent ;invented; yet 30 years ago. We are our own worst enemy.
I had a sister pass away from cancer in February of 1975at the age of 15. my moms dad was diagnosed with cancer in 1970 at the age of 50. I have had several aunts and uncles pass away from cancer on both of my parents side. the majority of them didn't smoke or drink.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:23 PM

Its either the Chinese doing it or Trumps fault.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 03:27 PM

The National Cancer Institute says that 39.5 percent of adults will be diagnosed with some type of cancer in their lifetime. People are living longer thus more people eventually get cancer. At age 60, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. My wife died of colon cancer at age 76, my mother died of lung cancer at age 80 and my dad died of non- hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer at age 85.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 04:58 PM

Compare cancer diagnosis percentage until late 2020, then from then until now....Then look up what the life insurance companies have reported over both of those forementioned time periods until now.

Cancer is terrible, but also consider the overall non - accidental, non-covid deaths in the same time period, and you will be sniffing out the inconvenient truth.

Perhaps the real story here is the stunning non - acknowledgement by the CDC, the silencing of dissenting opinions by more than a few acclaimed doctors, and the condemnation of all but one story line...Sound familiar?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/06/22 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Compare cancer diagnosis percentage until late 2020, then from then until now....Then look up what the life insurance companies have reported over both of those forementioned time periods until now.

Cancer is terrible, but also consider the overall non - accidental, non-covid deaths in the same time period, and you will be sniffing out the inconvenient truth.

Perhaps the real story here is the stunning non - acknowledgement by the CDC, the silencing of dissenting opinions by more than a few acclaimed doctors, and the condemnation of all but one story line...Sound familiar?

Thanks for posting exactly what was on my mind, KCH! Prolly even worded it better!
Posted By: MJM

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:05 AM

I can not say I have seen an increase in cancer here. But we have had way more people just fall over dead. I have had half the house holds with in five miles loose some one. Latest was the neighbor lady about 1/4 a mile away. Just fell over dead. I saw the guy that was in the lead of the NY Marathon fell over while running the race. He would have been just as well off home drinking beer.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:47 AM

Hadn't thought about the "sudden death" portion of all of it Mark.
I had a funeral home contact me this week asking if I could help them with the increased numbers of memorials they are witnessing.
Usually clergy stop and chat with the funeral home directors.
Now they're calling us.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 01:04 AM

Mark,
Since mamagrams came out breast cancer rates have went up along with mama gram usage, research it you'll see the radiation from them cause it, also sunglass usage causes cancer you have natural resistance from the sun but if the sun doesn't reach your eyes your brain doesn't release it,you can research it, also the sun block crap with it's usage cancer rates went up with it. You can research it, then research who owns them and who owns the cancer treatment crap.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 11:59 AM

I'm not of the opinion that those things designed to help fend off cancer are causing them so that pharmaceutical companies and the medical establishment can cash in.
Those pharmaceutical companies and medical establishments are made up folks just like us and money doesn't steer all that they ALL do.
Plus, I got a pile of Benjamins bet on the fact that when cancer strikes someone in 2022, they aim their sights on an oncologist appointment asap. Unless maybe they're Christian Science in their faith.
Modern medical miracles are in fact happening and will continue to happen in the future.

It can't be all genetics.
It can't be all sugar eating.
It can't be all sitting in the sun too long.
And on and on...

Maybe it's such a complicated situation, here in the 21st century, and the major fact that as humans we like our simple answer (reductionism) so we bring a bucketful of bias to any research...
that no one is really looking for the right answers.
I'm not sure because the stats are so diverse and the outcomes effect the young, the middle aged as well as the older folks.

Just wondered what others were seeing who have lived more than a little while.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:04 PM

I see very little instances of it in Asia Mark except by the affluent who eat like pigs,lavishly. Also,Okinawa was the leader for long lives and 100 was common. Now they have adopted a western style of eating and foods and longevity dropped to 80"s. Also in Philippines while I was there they had a 10% cancer rate,again by affluent when here we had 82%...they consume little meat but lotsa fish and veggies and fruits. Pollution is worse.
Im an example,14 yrs leukemia 11 in S.E. Asia and still here. Even here I try to eat More like Asians and my wholistics and Leukemia getting better after stage 4 for 7 yrs,,,no chemo or Drs Meds.
Oncologist just scratches his head as he tells me I have great resistance to the leukemia as they tell me I have no resistance...LOL,im never sick.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:13 PM

I'm tracking right along with that Steve. Americans are well known as very unhealthy people... in the medical sense.
Maybe all we have and all we like and all we insist on has a toll.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:16 PM

Processed sugar.

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:22 PM

P.S. Dont discount the fact that God has a purpose in this measley life of mine and Gave me such a wonderful son to raise.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 12:49 PM

I'm not of the opinion that those things designed to help fend off cancer are causing them so that pharmaceutical companies and the medical establishment can cash in.
Those pharmaceutical companies and medical establishments are made up folks just like us and money doesn't steer all that they ALL do.
Plus, I got a pile of Benjamins bet on the fact that when cancer strikes someone in 2022, they aim their sights on an oncologist appointment asap. Unless maybe they're Christian Science in their faith.
Modern medical miracles are in fact happening and will continue to happen in the future.

It can't be all genetics.
It can't be all sugar eating.
It can't be all sitting in the sun too long.
And on and on...

Maybe it's such a complicated situation, here in the 21st century, and the major fact that as humans we like our simple answer (reductionism) so we bring a bucketful of bias to any research...
that no one is really looking for the right answers.
I'm not sure because the stats are so diverse and the outcomes effect the young, the middle aged as well as the older folks.

Just wondered what others were seeing who have lived more than a little while.

Blessings!
Mark

Mark
As a cancer survivor myself and someone who has lost family and friends to cancer. What you have write in this post is very much how I see things. I do believe based on my family history. That genetics is a big part of health issues. What it takes to trigger the genetic issues for any of us probably the big mystery. Just like some people die from a bee sting or develop diabetes later in life. Something triggers it. Like a ticking bomb maybe just age it self..
My wife had a great aunt who with her husband ran a country tavern. She was a little lady chest high to the bar smoke Luck Strikes her whole life. At least for the many years I knew her. Anyways when she was in her 80s still working the bar part time hours so not to make to much income. She would pick up her 10O some years old mother and drive to the casino so they could gamble.
So I have to believe there was something to longevity in her genetic make up.

Mac
Also a Mark

Re: What's with all the cancer lately? - 11/07/22 11:22 PM

I think it must be so diverse in its origins that we can't get all the jockeys riding their own "single" horse to the same horse race so we can get a more concise answer and maybe steer clear of whatever increases the odds of cancer.

So we do the same things we keep doing and you know what they say about doing the same things....
© 2024 Trapperman Forums