Home

Coyote Days 2022 "WOW"

Posted By: Larry Bowden

Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 05:23 PM

Don't know another way to describe Coyote Days 2022 besides "WOW". As usual John, Nicole, their family and staff did one heck of a job.
A great line up of coyote, bobcat, fur handling and finishing demos. Twenty in two days.
Weather was perfect and the food was great. Saturday's noon taco bar was excellent.
Saturday evenings banquet was great. The steaks were delicious. Plenty of raffle drawings and door prizes.
I got to see lots of old friends and made some new ones. Had a lengthy visit with Lee Steinmeyer from Kansas. What an interesting guy and quite the trapper.
Got to visit with Bill Ilchik from Neveda several times through the convention and attended his bobcat demos. I have attended Bill's demos at previous conventions and have incorporated some of his methods into my line. What a wealth of information he is.
I always look forward to visiting with Dale Greenough of Wyoming. Dale is John Grahams trapping partner and does the aerial gunning for their operation.
So many people to visit with I cannot list them all.
Looking forward to "Coyote Days 2023".
Posted By: Monster Toms

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 06:03 PM

It truly amazing how they pull it off. There is no better place to spend two days, even if you don't watch the demo's, the people you can meet and talk too is unbelievable.

The food, the people, the setting and the education is truly top of the line!

Hope everyone can make the next one!!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 07:46 PM

Was a great get together, for sure! Larry, I thought you were the interesting one! lol. We did have a great talk, though. Can't wait till next year, But as fast as the years go by anymore, it'll only be a couple months and we'll be back in Lusk again, Lord willing!

Todd, I agree, it is amazing how smooth everything goes with John and his expert crew!
Posted By: billcat

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 07:53 PM

Sure was a great time. I made it a point not to get too tied up in jabbering and watched more demos than usual. The lineup of demo-doers John has is unsurpast, each has a wealth of knowledge and is very willing to share it. There is plenty to see and do for day trips before and after Coyote Days. Beautiful country whichever direction you go.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 08:00 PM

Bill, here is what we did on the way home

Attached picture IMG_20220821_094707747_HDR.jpg
Posted By: Monster Toms

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 08:10 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/22/22 11:55 PM

...was gonna say that I didn't realize Devils Peak fell over! Lol, glad you all had a great time!
Posted By: trapperjdb

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/23/22 11:38 PM

Couldn’t make it this year, did anyone take pictures?
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Coyote Days 2022 "WOW" - 08/24/22 06:40 AM

Christine and I agree, Coyote Days is a great convention. First time for us being there; but won't be our last. A big thank you to everyone that made the event a great success.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums