Posted By: trapper les

The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 12:21 AM

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/the-enemy-are-preparing-for-hunter
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 12:43 AM

Don't hold your breath.
Posted By: Finster

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 01:14 AM

Gee, wonder if the FBI will kick down his door at 4am with CNN there to capture it? smirk
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Don't hold your breath.

Yup. The DOJ has had his laptop for three years now.

The FBI would not take it from Rudy Julianie when they raided his house, He offered it and they refused to take it
Posted By: Guss

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 01:21 AM

When pigs fly
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 01:45 AM

It won’t happen. The DOJ along with the FBI has long been comprised. I lost respect for many of the federal law enforcement agencies.
Posted By: Marty

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 01:58 AM

I lost my respect for all law enforcement agencies..
Posted By: Posco

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 02:24 AM

I haven't had any respect for the F.B.I. since Efrem Zimbalist Jr. ran the joint.

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 02:43 AM

The Biden crime family. That is who is potus.....how sad this nation has become.
Posted By: Sledgehammer

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
I haven't had any respect for the F.B.I. since Efrem Zimbalist Jr. ran the joint.

Hahahaha!!!!! Nailed it. LOL
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

Showing your age there.... lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 11:14 AM

President, Senate, congress and their families do whatever they want.

Anybody know what happened to Pelosi's husband? Been a month since his DUI arrest. What about the cop who arrested him?

Different rules for different people. Local to Federal. Always been that way and it always will.

Sheriffs son got drunk and caused an accident in the next county. No injuries. The sheriff of that county called our sheriff who went and picked up his son. no charges filed and that was a few years ago. The woman he hit got the accident report for her insurance. Never mentioned him being falling down drunk.
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Anybody know what happened to Pelosi's husband? Been a month since his DUI arrest. What about the cop who arrested him?

Different rules for different people. Local to Federal. Always been that way and it always will.

Sheriffs son got drunk and caused an accident in the next county. No injuries. The sheriff of that county called our sheriff who went and picked up his son. no charges filed and that was a few years ago. The woman he hit got the accident report for her insurance. Never mentioned him being falling down drunk.

They took one look at who he was married to and filed it as justifiable cause?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 03:42 PM

They will more than likely offer up some charges of lesser degree to indict him on, that way they can't come back later , when the "R's" get in power, and be able to stick it to him. Ya still can't be charged more than once for the same crime! This scenerio seems more likely the way a demoncrap would think. They know he is guilty as sin!
Posted By: hippie

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
They will more than likely offer up some charges of lesser degree to indict him on, that way they can't come back later , when the "R's" get in power, and be able to stick it to him. Ya still can't be charged more than once for the same crime! This scenerio seems more likely the way a demoncrap would think. They know he is guilty as sin!

And Joe will suddenly become too incompetent to stand trial, even tho they say otherwise now.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/30/22 07:01 PM

Daddy will give him a pardon.
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/31/22 03:09 PM

Upon learning who he was married to, the arresting officer probably pulled out a flask and offered him another drink.....!

Pete
Posted By: DaveP

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/31/22 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

And Joe will suddenly become too incompetent to stand trial, even tho they say otherwise now.

Minor charges, records SEALED.
So Daddy's involvement in corruption ignored.
Bank on it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/31/22 03:47 PM

Ted The Swimmer Kennedy is a perfect example of your first sentence. Committed murder and just walked away.
Posted By: Bob U. T.

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/31/22 04:39 PM

The day Biden was sworn in he signed six executive orders. Before he can sign the DOJ has to sign to say it's constitutional. Usually it takes months for the DOJ to approve anything. This tells me the DOJ approved the orders before Biden was sworn in. So it's possible Biden and the DOJ were working together before he was elected.

Re: The enemy are preparing for Hunter indictment - 07/31/22 05:07 PM

sick
© 2024 Trapperman Forums