Home

Bobcat repellent

Posted By: Honeydog

Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 01:45 PM

I have a friend who is visiting someone in the south. There is a Bobcat frequenting the property. They have a couple of little Foo Foo dogs and are afraid that the Bobcat will eat the dogs. She wants to know if there is any way to discourage the Bobcat from using the yard, other than shooting or trapping.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 01:49 PM

No way I am aware of. If there is one there is more. The good news is coyotes hawks owls kill them too
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 01:56 PM

I'm aware of a number of good bobcat repellents, Plott, Redbone, Walker, Bluetick................................................maybe exchange for the Foo Foo dogs.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 02:10 PM

I’ll see if I can look up the names of the lures that I was using 2 seasons ago. They just might do the trick.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
I'm aware of a number of good bobcat repellents, Plott, Redbone, Walker, Bluetick................................................maybe exchange for the Foo Foo dogs.

Come on now......lol.....what about english and black and tans? grin
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
No way I am aware of. If there is one there is more. The good news is coyotes hawks owls kill them too

Bobcat's, or Foo Foo Dogs? laugh
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 10:10 PM

Yes grin
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/20/22 11:35 PM

Tell him to man up and get a real dog!
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/21/22 01:07 AM

x2
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/21/22 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Come on now......lol.....what about english and black and tans? grin

Redticks
Posted By: Dillrod

Re: Bobcat repellent - 04/21/22 02:34 AM

If you want them out of there in a hurry.
Drop a couple of Curs on them.
JMO
© 2024 Trapperman Forums