Home

Is support for Trump......

Posted By: bowhunter27295

Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:23 PM

........ also support for Putin?

If you can explain your affirmative answer with facts that cannot be disputed, please answer.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:32 PM

Is keeping someone in check equivalent to support?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:33 PM

No
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

If you can explain your affirmative answer with facts that cannot be disputed, please answer.

Is putin really the bad guy? The news says so, so maybe it's not completely true. I don't believe the news anymore.
Posted By: Hornytoad1

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:43 PM

I think Putin should be less concerning then our own corruption we have leading this country.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Hornytoad1
I think Putin should be less concerning then our own corruption we have leading this country.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:45 PM

This

And nothing to do with Putin. But the reason we Need Trump
Posted By: Posco

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
I don't believe the news anymore.

Late bloomer, huh?
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 02:57 PM

What is in the mind of a person that would ask this question? I mean really? ( must be cnn's last veiwer).
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 03:00 PM

I know from being on here that agreeing with anything Trump did puts you in a cult. So there's that.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 03:01 PM

X2

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 03:05 PM

A better question would be" Is support for biden, the same as support for putin?" No President has done more for putin than ole joe.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 03:16 PM

I would answer that question with Bill Maher's comment about Trump when he said, If Trump had colluded with Russia in the election that Trump won, why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was in office?
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 03:43 PM

The reason Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office is because he was getting what he wanted from Trump, the weakening of NATO. He believed Trump would also pull the U.S. out of NATO if he won a second term.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by mskrtman
The reason Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office is because he was getting what he wanted from Trump, the weakening of NATO. He believed Trump would also pull the U.S. out of NATO if he won a second term.

How is getting NATO members to step up and follow through on commitments "weakening NATO"?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101

How is getting NATO members to step up and follow through on commitments "weakening NATO"?

I’d also like to hear the answer to that.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:12 PM

Why shouldn't all the other countries pay their share ?
I agree with Trump , we have to stop being the sugar daddy to other countries .
IMHO We should get out of NATO , and let them do for themselves for awhile .
They need us a heck of a lot more than we need them .
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:17 PM

as bad as Biden is there are still a lot of people who will never trump , they just won't.

it would make a lot more sense for the Rep party to run a relative new-comer who can be not biden without being trump that veteran with eh eye patch might make a good candidate

there are a lot of liberals out there who are saying things like well we didn't expect much from Biden it was there anybody but trump much the way in 2016 Trump had been for some anybody but Hillary.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:25 PM

At this point what difference does it make anyway........
Posted By: hippie

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:27 PM

But Biden has such a good record on foreign policy.

From pulling out of Afghanistan to Iran building a Nuke to Rocketman restarting to launch missiles to Russian restarting their pipeline to Russia invading Ukraine to.......Leaders not even taking his calls!

Hope they're happy!

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:32 PM

Here is a perfect example of the level of intelligence we have dealing with foreign countries.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/01/kamala-harris-mocked-for-russia-ukraine-war-explanation/
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 04:45 PM

You're so right Trump built the pipeline that put europe on putins dipstick and shut down oil production and pipelines in this country We're so much better off today

I don't have any "links" but you can look out your window

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 05:45 PM

I read this and instantly a picture of Rod Sierling popped into my head along with the tune from the twilight zone.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
as bad as Biden is there are still a lot of people who will never trump , they just won't.

it would make a lot more sense for the Rep party to run a relative new-comer who can be not biden without being trump that veteran with eh eye patch might make a good candidate

there are a lot of liberals out there who are saying things like well we didn't expect much from Biden it was there anybody but trump much the way in 2016 Trump had been for some anybody but Hillary.

No.

Those folks can suck an egg. I wasn’t going to vote at all next election, but I’m voting for the worst now even if it means voting for satan.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 06:55 PM

Biggest threat to this country is biden and his handlers, hands down!

SAVE AMERICA!!! TRUMP 2024!!! MAGA!!!

BTW, a UK poll declared biden a bigger threat to the United States of America than putin!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 07:26 PM

Why you gotta be like that Hobbie One would think the gov. is so corrupt nobody wants to be the Piñata
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten

I don't have any "links" but you can look out your window

That is great Jeff grin
Posted By: WANNABE-TRAPPER

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine

Where do you think all of our wounded get flown to and where do most of our larger bombers fly out of?
Posted By: DiggerDale

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 09:08 PM

Do a search on that veteran with the eye patch and the world economic forum... Might change your mind....

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Why you gotta be like that Hobbie One would think the gov. is so corrupt nobody wants to be the Piñata

Just returning the favor.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by rendezvous

BTW, a UK poll declared biden a bigger threat to the United States of America than putin!

Biggest threat is about half the population. They are the ones who cast the votes.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by DiggerDale

Do a search on that veteran with the eye patch and the world economic forum... Might change your mind....

searched it , he got put on a list , of influential young law makers. is he actually affiliated? he says he is not.

do you have any other good candidate options that aren't in their 80s or about to ne and can serve 2 terms ?

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by rendezvous

Biggest threat is about half the population. They are the ones who cast the votes.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/04/22 11:03 PM

I hate the false dichotomy nonsense. Two things can be true at the same time.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

No.

Those folks can suck an egg. I wasn’t going to vote at all next election, but I’m voting for the worst now even if it means voting for satan.

I stand with you on this HT. I’ve voted in every election since I turned 18. Only way I’ll be casting a vote for president is if Rand Paul runs….., or Jesus.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:25 AM

I don’t trust Crenshaw. Although a veteran, I think he’s a Rhino.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:36 AM

searched it , he got put on a list , of influential young law makers. is he actually affiliated? he says he is not.

do you have any other good candidate options that aren't in their 80s or about to ne and can serve 2 terms ?

Chip Roy

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:40 AM

Due to constant lies on both sides by politicians and censorship of pertinent information by Big tech and media, I have lost all faith in our voting and election process.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I know from being on here that agreeing with anything Trump did puts you in a cult. So there's that.

I believe that not acknowledging some of his failures puts you in the cult. That and believing every thing he says is true.

Trump was the most effective foreign policy president in my lifetime. Now am i in the cult?

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt

I believe that not acknowledging some of his failures puts you in the cult. That and believing every thing he says is true.

Trump was the most effective foreign policy president in my lifetime. Now am i in the cult?

You’re a democrat.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 12:05 PM

No. Trump was a liberal disguised in false rhetoric. Putin is an autocrat at war with a fascist government. Our media wants to change all of that.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 12:08 PM

Polls of republicans ive read had trump as the top runner then desantis as second. If no trump then desantis won in a landslide. I think the problem will be trump splitting up the republican party should someone run against him.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
I think the problem will be trump splitting up the republican party should someone run against him.

Awesome!

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 12:37 PM

I hope Trump doesn't run again, we as a country don't deserve his leadership.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 12:39 PM

There are 535 seats that deserve more attention than the one in the white house.

Community Activism Works !
(just ask this guy smile )
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 12:41 PM

I hope Trump doesn't run again, we as a country don't deserve his leadership.

We as a country deserve 535 Trumps right now.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
No. Trump was a liberal disguised in false rhetoric. Putin is an autocrat at war with a fascist government. Our media wants to change all of that.

You finally got to the point where even you do not understand what you just wrote!
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 01:33 PM

Trump really is a genius. He’s always been a con man and it’s brilliant that a guy from New York City could convince so many people, many that hate city people, that he was “for them”.

He’s even still grifting them for their money, while they complain about inflation etc. They worry about Hunter Biden’s deals while ignoring the trump family’s financial windfall while in office. Lol

Brilliant, really it is.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
Trump really is a genius. He’s always been a con man and it’s brilliant that a guy from New York City could convince so many people, many that hate city people, that he was “for them”.

He’s even still grafting them for their money, while they complain about inflation etc.

Brilliant, really it is.

Rent free!!!!! rock on.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 01:48 PM

it is all politics, the mainstream media hate of Trump was enough to convince me that he was working against their agenda.....unless it was all rigged like a wwe match, which I doubt.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:08 PM

He’s even still grifting them for their money, while they complain about inflation etc. They worry about Hunter Biden’s deals while ignoring the trump family’s financial windfall while in office. Lol

Brilliant, really it is.

Yep and Biden is a moron.

But then so are trolls.....

And I don't really have the time for either

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:25 PM

If your calling me a troll then your a hypocrite because you actually took the time to respond. Lol

Yes Biden may just be a moron and with many flaws too. It’s actually okay to point out and even notice flaws within all political parties, Democrats have them too . Plus he’s 80 something, he could be dead tomorrow.

But right now the GOP is the biggest hypocritical clown show off the 2. They carry on about pedophile rings in a Democrat circles but passed law in GOP controlled states to force raped kids to give birth and write bills in another that would remove age restrictions from marriage. I guess that way 50 year olds in Tennessee who want to marry a ten year old can be legally good while calling Democrats pedophiles. ROTFLMAO

Carry on with your blind partisanship.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:40 PM

Typical.
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 02:53 PM

No.
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Polls of republicans ive read had trump as the top runner then desantis as second. If no trump then desantis won in a landslide. I think the problem will be trump splitting up the republican party should someone run against him.

I really believe that if Trump wins the Republican nomination, he'll put another Democrat in the Whitehouse. We all knew Joe had some serious cognitive issues but the country still chose him over Trump. It shouldn't have even been close, as weak a candidate as Biden was. Ron DeSantis would have a much better chance of winning a general election, IMO, and I don't believe Trump can win a general election. I hate to lose DeSantis as Governor down here though.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 03:51 PM

Is that you on Trapperman again, KAMALA?…..LOL

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Gene Dziza
Originally Posted by DWC

I really believe that if Trump wins the Republican nomination, he'll put another Democrat in the Whitehouse. We all knew Joe had some serious cognitive issues but the country still chose him over Trump. It shouldn't have even been close, as weak a candidate as Biden was. Ron DeSantis would have a much better chance of winning a general election, IMO, and I don't believe Trump can win a general election. I hate to lose DeSantis as Governor down here though.

The votes needed to offset the mail in and ballot harvesting won’t be there for DeSantis. Thanks to the willows in the country stern leadership is a thing of the past.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 05:00 PM

It appears Pa. won't allow the primary to be stolen like the 2020 election was. Must ask for a ballot by the 10th, must be in by close on election day.
Back to following our constitutional laws.

https://www.vote.pa.gov
Posted By: carpnuts

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 05:34 PM

have you read any of these bills? B/c these are the talking points the media's reporting with their spin. When you actually read these bills, let us know if what you said is seven remotely true.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 06:46 PM

I take the fact that the establishment and the media hated Trump as a clear sign he was working for me. And to the socialist, I laugh when ever he hurts your feelings. My cup runeth over with your tears LOL
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I take the fact that the establishment and the media hated Trump as a clear sign he was working for me. And to the socialist, I laugh when ever he hurts your feelings. My cup runeth over with your tears LOL

I Agree!!!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 06:59 PM

If your calling me a troll then your a hypocrite because you actually took the time to respond. Lol

Yes Biden may just be a moron and with many flaws too. It’s actually okay to point out and even notice flaws within all political parties, Democrats have them too . Plus he’s 80 something, he could be dead tomorrow.

But right now the GOP is the biggest hypocritical clown show off the 2. They carry on about pedophile rings in a Democrat circles but passed law in GOP controlled states to force raped kids to give birth and write bills in another that would remove age restrictions from marriage. I guess that way 50 year olds in Tennessee who want to marry a ten year old can be legally good while calling Democrats pedophiles. ROTFLMAO

Ooookay...

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by carpnuts
have you read any of these bills? B/c these are the talking points the media's reporting with their spin. When you actually read these bills, let us know if what you said is seven remotely true.

Of course I have it’s easy to read them, the one is an actual law. The one is a recently proposed bill. Ironically in a state where they talk about discussing LGBQ whatever as grooming. But yet they would eliminate any age requirement for “heterosexual” marriage. No grooming to see there. Lol

The Democrats have a lot wrong but I don’t understand how any level headed Republican can support such (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

If it’s ignorance that allows such ideas to happen that’s no excuse. If someone is actually aware and supports it then they’re just not a good person, plain and simple.

But carry on with intelligent discussion such as “oooookay” while people try make laws that would allow some 65 year old on here to marry a 9 year old. Maybe it’ll be your granddaughter some day, that sounds cool. wink
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by carpnuts

Of course I have it’s easy to read them, the one is an actual law. The one is a recently proposed bill. Ironically in a state where they talk about discussing LGBQ whatever as grooming. But yet they would eliminate any age requirement for “heterosexual” marriage. No grooming to see there. Lol

The Democrats have a lot wrong but I don’t understand how any level headed Republican can support such (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

If it’s ignorance that allows such ideas to happen that’s no excuse. If someone is actually aware and supports it then they’re just not a good person, plain and simple.

But carry on with intelligent discussion such as “oooookay” while people try make laws that would allow some 65 year old on here to marry a 9 year old. Maybe it’ll be your granddaughter some day, that sounds cool. wink

Ooookay....

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 07:29 PM

lol
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine

Trump made it clear to those who understand, that there were too many countries not paying their fair share as members. If that's appeasing Putin, it's a real stretch.
A more reasonable explanation of someone appeasing Putin would be Biden refusing to stop buying oil from Putin. He finally did after a lot of pressure from the media and even his own party. He should be investigated for collusion with Russia when he supposedly won the election.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 07:55 PM

Triggered, anybody????

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/05/22 10:02 PM

Really up on US pedophile laws for a hoser, you aren't fighting extradition are you?
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Originally Posted by Pike River

You finally got to the point where even you do not understand what you just wrote!

Hardly.....it seems you can't get past what I wrote. It's pretty simple, painfully simple.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 12:31 PM

You cant even seem to agree with yourself anymore, PR. Deflecting , writing in circles , still blaming Trump is just away for you guys that saddled us with biden and evers to try to save face.
Posted By: Idaho Bison

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 12:42 PM

Is putin really the bad guy? The news says so, so maybe it's not completely true. I don't believe the news anymore.

I'm starting to think if the news is talking about them they're the bad guy one way or the other

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 12:49 PM

Let's see, Putin has been in power for 20 plus years, in that time he has become the richest guy in Russia, killed untold amounts of people in many different venues, ya he's a peach.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 12:53 PM

Let's see, Putin has been in power for 20 plus years, in that time he has become the richest guy in Russia, killed untold amounts of people in many different venues, ya he's a peach.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 01:02 PM

Brilliant, really it is.

I thought you were supposed to be helping Boco change a flat tire on his house today ? grin

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Brilliant, really it is.

I thought you were supposed to be helping Boco change a flat tire on his house today ? grin

Today is the "black fly awareness" meeting.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 01:22 PM

They are looking at pictures of handguns they can't have and don't want.
Posted By: charles

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 02:02 PM

Are storming the Capital and storming Ukraine both wrong?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by charles

One is a sovereign country. One is paid for and owned by the taxpayers.

I don't know about you but a public structure paid for with money taken out of my paycheck should be open to the public during business hours. That's where my senators and congressmen's offices are.

Mike

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 03:11 PM

Ask the Wisconsin public works labor unions.

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 05:26 PM

I think your outta touch with reality.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 05:33 PM

I just got a call for donation for the R party. I interrupted the woman on the phone and made the following statement!

“We were promised by the R party of 1000 lawyers to insure a honest election. Look where we are now. Why would I contribute to the R party when you let this happen!”

Re: Is support for Trump...... - 04/07/22 05:34 PM

I think your outta touch with reality.

Aren't most of them?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums