Home

Let Russia have Ukraine !!

Posted By: jbyrd63

Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/25/22 09:34 PM

Just heard on Fox news that ukraine is One of the most corrupt countries in the world. In fact the report stated that Russia was the only country more corrupt. Why do we want to save their bacon. We don't depend on them for oil. We don't need military bases there. UNLESS the corrupt officials we have in Washington are themselves getting even richer from the Ukrainian Gov. It's a known fact that congressmen will vote to give aid to countries so they can get a piece of the pie back . How does a person making 275,000 bucks a year and after 4 -12 years is worth in excess of 30 -100 million?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/25/22 09:44 PM

They're connected to Joe n son
Posted By: corky

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/25/22 11:11 PM

Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden ? Nothing to see here. LOL
Posted By: spjones

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/25/22 11:22 PM

Even the Ukrainian government is saying the US is overreacting
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/25/22 11:32 PM

A war will take the eyes of all the screw ups of sniffy and co. And I am guessing that there are a bunch of backhanders from the weapons industries to be had for that as well. Hunter and sniffy are first in line to cash in on that one would think. You don't have to look beyond DC to find corruption.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 12:17 AM

Historically, U.S. voters re-elect a wartime president. China Joe in 24!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 12:22 AM

We have to deplete the Military we just spent 4 years rebuilding.

80 billion worth left in Afghanistan, now this.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
We have to deplete the Military we just spent 4 years rebuilding.

80 billion worth left in Afghanistan, now this.

Yep, he somehow needs to fail twice in a row, and let America down.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 01:49 AM

I did some looking into why Russia would want to invade. Whats in it for them?

Turns out Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe. High quality farmland along the lines of US corn belt. As it now stands, Russia can't feed itself......so is dependent on others for that. Ukraine solves that, plus gives them access to warm weather ports. It allows them to get a lot stronger than they are now....something we really don't want to see.

Or that's what the expert said.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 01:59 AM

Read about the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and tell me if you want your country to be duplicit in their foreign agreements.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 02:00 AM

biden will likely get kickbacks on the new money and weapons he gives to Ukraine too. biden wasn't ashamed about it last time.

Keith
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:32 AM

The WI Tech College system sent dozens of Farm Business Management instructors to the Ukraine during the 1990s. Tremendous commodity production potential, but was then and is now cash poor and after decades of not working in a capitalistic type economy had poor business backgrounds in spite of being well educated and knowledgeable. 25-30 years later I don't know their status as far as improvements but in reality Russia will just be a large county with 145 million people and getting smaller and older. They need the Ukraine. Several ag persons and consultants I know have spent a lot of time in eastern Europe over the last 3 decades and all have similar situations. It is not just production capabilities, it is the proper infrastructure to get things moved timely and efficiently. It is depressing for millions to be capable mentally but not have the systems in place to progress. Many young Russian males worked on dairy farms in our area on 5-year work visas. Most worked hard to save money to go back and establish businesses. The dairy farm owners here liked them as the all spoke very good English besides being good workers.

Bryce
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by HayDay

Turns out Ukraine is the breadbasket of Europe. High quality farmland along the lines of US corn belt. As it now stands, Russia can't feed itself......so is dependent on others for that. Ukraine solves that, plus gives them access to warm weather ports. It allows them to get a lot stronger than they are now....something we really don't want to see.

tired cry tired

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:57 AM

Russia cannot feed itself. Do you believe that? What your politicians are drumming into the heads of ordinary Americans... that's bull.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 06:05 AM

So what if their soil us deeper?? Who hoo!! The billions we will throw at it and Russia will still take it is stupid If Russia is flying their flag on the capital lawn IF no Americans die or so what What do we get from Ukrainian? How does Ukrain better our lives ? Will the sun shine in the US if Putin pees on the streets of Kiev
Stay away from it
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 06:50 AM

There's roughly 1000 sq miles of unused land laying fallow around Pripyat... And you can farm it at night without using the lights on your tractor.

Mike
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by KOSOI

Russia cannot feed itself. Do you believe that? What your politicians are drumming into the heads of ordinary Americans... that's bull.

I agree with you
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 08:07 AM

Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 09:31 AM

Let's trade Biden for Putin.

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Keep it, we don't need it. laugh

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:01 PM

Two fer one.......we'll give ya the vice president too.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:09 PM

I don’t remember the Ukraine being on our political leaders radar when it was part of the USSR ? So why now, other than a distraction of our bigger problems here at home ?
Posted By: run

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:12 PM

Russia can have the speaker of the house too.

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by run

I don't see how they can pass this deal up..

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
I don’t remember the Ukraine being on our political leaders radar when it was part of the USSR ? So why now, other than a distraction of our bigger problems here at home ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 05:48 PM

Hunter Biden is into Ukraine up to his eyeballs...which means Daddy is too. So.....
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/26/22 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Squash

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Must be the same the world over
Posted By: loosanarrow

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 04:16 AM

I was in Russia 2016. I still miss the inexpensive food that was overall MUCH fresher and higher quality than I was used to in the USA. It was actually something I would tell people when I returned home to the states and they would ask about Russia. Not only can Russians feed themselves, I have spent the last 5 years wishing I could have that quality and affordable food here. That was a wakeup. Russia has the USA beat on food IMO.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 04:24 AM

So why did we fight in Korea or Vietnam or for that matter world war 1 or 2???? pull up a night NASA photo of Korea and look at it at North Korea is dark a void of light, Why did we go to Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere else to assist. Why did Regan demand that East Germany tear down the Berlin wall??

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 05:28 AM

It's all the $$$'s fault.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 05:40 AM

We will throw Harris in on the deal as well?
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 07:55 AM

Also throw in 81 million farmhands to complete the green deal

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 02:21 PM

Do you Russians need any electric vechiles?

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/27/22 07:15 PM

I can't speak for all of Russia.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/29/22 01:19 PM

Last night Biden said 8500 troops will be heading to eastern Europe sometime soon.
This will turn ugly quick if we get our troops involved. I bet if we get involved with this conflict, China will finally attack Taiwan. Then we will be there too.
Posted By: Hatchetman

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/30/22 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Last night Biden said 8500 troops will be heading to eastern Europe sometime soon.
This will turn ugly quick if we get our troops involved. I bet if we get involved with this conflict, China will finally attack Taiwan. Then we will be there too.

This^^^^
You know China is watching this like a hawk...
I firmly believe China & Russia are working together on this.
Ukraine is just a diversion for the big hit thats coming.... Taiwan.

And you think the US has supply chain issues now. Just Wait...
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 01/30/22 01:04 PM

Two fer one.......we'll give ya the vice president too.

Originally Posted by run

Remember guys, we're trying to AVOID a war... Threatening people won't work. laugh

Mike

Re: Let Russia have Ukraine !! - 02/01/22 01:40 AM

Ok I get it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums