Home

Trump meets with Rittenhouse

Posted By: Lugnut

Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 12:35 PM

Trump Meets With Rittenhouse

Trump meets Rittenhouse, calls him ‘nice young man.'

To me this illustrates the huge difference in ideologies in this country.

Trump refused to condemn Rittenhouse at the time of the incidents and congratulated the teenager after acquittal. “If that’s not self-defense, nothing is!” he wrote in an email to supporters. "

Trump also said, "That was prosecutorial misconduct. He should have not have had to suffer through a trial for that. He was going to be dead."

Meanwhile the other side condemned this young man from day one. It started at the very top and all the minions followed suit. They called him a racist, a white supremacist and a murderer. After the acquittal, they condemned the jury and second guessed it's ruling. They continue to spread hatred with their rhetoric and are now threatening to investigate the jury. And let not forget the death threats to the judge and jury members. Also, this entire series of incidents was the result of the left's ideologies and it's spreading of disinformation and hate.

How anyone in their right mind can support that crap is beyond me.
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 01:07 PM

And people still think we can "talk this out". Well we cant. because the people we are trying to talk sense into are idiots.
Posted By: TNcat

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 01:36 PM

X2
Posted By: adam m

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 02:03 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 02:27 PM

Just keep adding to your list is all I keep thinking now the Hollywood crowd wants to change the laws of self defense to suit themselves they might need it the most someday. LOL
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by The Possum Man
And people still think we can "talk this out". Well we cant. because the people we are trying to talk sense into are idiots.

lol

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 02:38 PM

Black Rifle coffee might regret not supporting him now that he’s free.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 02:43 PM

I agree with you but we, as Americans have to stop supporting facebook, twitter and all the other liberal businesses that want to force the ideology and violence for "their cause" down our throats.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Possum Man

democrats.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 06:34 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Black Rifle Coffee went woke. Expect them to crash and burn soon.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Black Rifle Coffee went woke. Expect them to crash and burn soon.

They must have taken a hit switched game plans and now is sold in various stores. The commercials are great the coffee is barely above Starbucks sick
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:22 PM

I seen this somewhere, it may have been here. "Criminals don't fear the police, they don't fear the courts, the only thing left to fear is the victim."

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by mike mason
I agree with you but we, as Americans have to stop supporting facebook, twitter and all the other liberal businesses that want to force the ideology and violence for "their cause" down our throats.

Your not on Facebook are you?
Posted By: white17

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:29 PM

Personally, I think this was a tactical mistake on the part of Rittenhouse. If he plans to sue anyone for defamation he has just handed the media a free pass to smear him again with more charges of racism and white supremacy. Why else would anyone associate with Trump ?? That will be their slant on it

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:33 PM

It’s funny the White Supremacist never show up to these gatherings or trials. The MSM is trying to sell they are everywhere influencing every outcome today somehow are never seen. LOL
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:37 PM

Just keep adding to your list is all I keep thinking now the Hollywood crowd wants to change the laws of self defense to suit themselves they might need it the most someday. LOL

Sure and use Alec Baldwin to lead the charge.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:38 PM

Don't forget all the riots stemmed from a rightful shooting of a criminal reaching for a weapon when being arrested by police. The blood is on the media's hands and they'll likely never be held accountable. I'd like to see Rittenhouse and his lawyers become billionaires suing the pants off the MSM.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 07:42 PM

He should start with Biden. It's time somebody started suing him. After all the lawsuits they brought against Trump when he was president, it's time for Biden to start to feel the pinch.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/24/21 09:56 PM

no
Posted By: waggler

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/25/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by TNcat

X2

They aren't in their right mind. They are hate filled lunatics.
I know one personally, unfortunately we are related.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/25/21 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by white17
Personally, I think this was a tactical mistake on the part of Rittenhouse. If he plans to sue anyone for defamation he has just handed the media a free pass to smear him again with more charges of racism and white supremacy. Why else would anyone associate with Trump ?? That will be their slant on it

Because he is the best President this country has had since the 50's.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/25/21 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by teepee2
I seen this somewhere, it may have been here. "Criminals don't fear the police, they don't fear the courts, the only thing left to fear is the victim."

Paraphrase of Quotation by Col Cooper it actually goes

"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim."

This one is also to the point

“An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.”
-- Jeff Cooper
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/25/21 04:31 AM

If he plans to sue anyone for defamation he has just handed the media a free pass to smear him

They smeared the crap out of him before any trial.Media better keep their trap shut,,cause hes already going to be a multi millionair,,just like the other kid with the indian drummer guy.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/25/21 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Scout1

Because he is the best President this country has had since the 50's.

Guess you forgot about Reagan.
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: Trump meets with Rittenhouse - 11/25/21 01:08 PM

He's definitely got a case for defamation. Strike while the iron is hot!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums