Home

what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY??

Posted By: Canvasback2

what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 09:16 PM

Is that worth the risk, or is that just like throwing your money away?
Posted By: Cragar

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 09:27 PM

Are you referring to Dogecoin ?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 09:29 PM

Shiba Inu is a real dog. laugh

I know very little about the Shiba Inu Coin. The cryptocurrencies only have value because people value them.

Keith
Posted By: DWC

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar

I believe this is based on dogecoin. So a fake currency based on a fake currency….
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 09:58 PM

Well, there goes that idea !! Just read that 5 Million Accounts on Robinhood got hacked
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Originally Posted by Cragar

I believe this is based on dogecoin. So a fake currency based on a fake currency….

No it's based off Ethereum.

I would t bother with it unless you did the staking thing.
Posted By: Boco

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/08/21 10:22 PM

Buy gold-Its nice and shiny,heavy and you can play with it and wallow in it.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/09/21 01:00 AM

I threw $50 at it for giggles.

It's not on Robinhood yet. It's still in the coin trading places like Coinbase right now.

It's trading at $0.00005680/coin right now.

$50 gets you around 850,000 coins/shares/whatever you want to call it.
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/10/21 02:17 PM

I put 200 in it just for a chance.
Posted By: VarmintSniper

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/10/21 02:24 PM

I threw 50 at it last week at .000057, then it went up to .00008x, now it's back down. I'm going to just hold it a while and see. "Don't invest money you can't afford to lose."
Posted By: Owen

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/10/21 02:37 PM

My son has made almost 25,000 playing with crypto this year. Me I am up a 1,000 but like they say don't invest if you can't lose it.
Posted By: 1187 shooter

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/10/21 03:03 PM

The issue with Shiba Inu is it has such a MASSIVE supply of coins the price can't really get very high with having a market cap in the thundered of trillions. Not saying money can't be made but buying in now and hoping it goes way up like Ethereum or Bitcoin is entirely unrealistic.

Here's a crypto idea I've been using. (Just starting and don't know a lot about it) I use kucoin exchanges lending feature. You can lend different cryptos at different rates. I'm currently using USDT(a coin linked to the us dollar so every coin is worth $1) you can set your limits on daily interest rate (mine is set at 0.075% daily for around 27% APY) and length people can borrow your money for 7, 14, or 28 days. It's basically a saving account that I've put $800 in and is currently worth close to $1000 and growing as the money is lent out as we speak.i know the first concern will be defaults but if the user who borrowed your cryptos account drops close to the value of the loan there account will be liquidated to pay you back.

These are all just my opinions and I wouldn't put much faith in them as I just started playing with crypto about 8 months ago and don't fully grasp everything yet.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: what is that SHIBA INU CRYPTO CURRENCY?? - 11/10/21 04:23 PM

Guys, there are 549 trillion Shiba coins in circulation. This crypto isn't an investment it's an outright gamble.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums