Home

Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot

Posted By: foxkidd44

Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 01:28 AM

Sorry the last words ran together,, I couldn’t make it fit any other way. Sooooo,, Monday I went to the dr because I had an excruciating headache,,, she gave me a pain shot in my upper left buttock…. I have a throbbing that goes from my butt down into the back of my leg now,,, have had it since Monday. Has anyone else had something similar… and if so,,, did it go away eventually,, or did you have to go back??
Posted By: James

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 01:39 AM

See your doctor. You're asking for medical advice

Jim
Posted By: James

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 01:43 AM

I could tell you that I once had a similar experience and symptoms to yours, but it doesn't mean much to your situation.

I once had a pain shot in my lower spine, and the needle hit a nerve. I had pain that radiated down my leg. It went away after a few weeks.

Your situation may be different.

Jim
Posted By: Dr. Fur

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 03:16 AM

See a different doctor than the one who gave you the shot. That is the only advice I will give.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 03:38 AM

My mom has been being tossed around to pain doctors for the past 3 years. None have given her medication, saying that junkies prevented them from doing so. ALL gave pain shots, and each one caused her to sink further and further into pain. 7 doctors later she found one that gave her medication. Sad world we live in when honest people suffer due to fiends.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 05:04 AM

She may have hit your sciatic nerve.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
Sorry the last words ran together,, I couldn’t make it fit any other way. Sooooo,, Monday I went to the dr because I had an excruciating headache,,, she gave me a pain shot in my upper left buttock…. I have a throbbing that goes from my butt down into the back of my leg now,,, have had it since Monday. Has anyone else had something similar… and if so,,, did it go away eventually,, or did you have to go back??

Took your mind.off the headache didn't it? Mission accomplished. Sorry couldn't resist.
Posted By: run

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
She may have hit your sciatic nerve.

That's what I was thinking too.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 11:31 AM

thanks guys............im gonna try to tough it out til Monday...............if it don't stop by then......ill prob give em a call.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Anyone else have discomfort after having apainshot - 10/22/21 11:32 AM

They stick that nerve it does hurt bad. Dr that did it wont admit it most likely. Can cause permanent damage. Go to another dr
© 2024 Trapperman Forums