Home

Cats

Posted By: Scuba1

Cats - 09/01/21 06:31 PM

I told Dixie that I saw a mouse in the garden but she was busy watching Jeopardy .... Do I have to do everything myself ??
One day I'll take that remote from her

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 07:14 PM

grin Dixie says that is what traps are for. Just be glad she doesn't have Animal Planet channel grin
Posted By: dano391

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 07:19 PM

Drink, cell phone and the remote...priceless picture
I won't mention anything about who wears the pants in the family.....glad you're home safe
Posted By: Finster

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 07:22 PM

At least your cat watches TV.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 07:29 PM

we have a cat looks just like Dixie , Walter , is the most dog like cat I have ever seen.
must be something about orange and white cats

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 07:46 PM

Dixies brother is our dog like cat ... When I call the dog, usually he shows up as well. And Finnigan the dog and Rufus are partners in crime ... have been ever since Finnigan was a little puppy

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 07:52 PM

Awesome
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
I told Dixie that I saw a mouse in the garden but she was busy watching Jeopardy .... Do I have to do everything myself ??
One day I'll take that remote from her

[Linked Image]

I don't think you'd better touch that remote if you want to keep your fingers! grin
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
grin Dixie says that is what traps are for. Just be glad she doesn't have Animal Planet channel grin

Actually my little Shih Tzu prefers Doctor Pimple Popper, but Animal Planet runs a close second. smile
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 08:30 PM

SMH at spoiled cats
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Cats - 09/01/21 08:50 PM

I don't have any cats. But I rent a couple of them.

They are the neighbors cats. They come over all the time , want to be let in. They come over for sleepovers. Could be the middle of the day but still a good time for a sleepover. They hang out then go home.

Renting is better than owning. No food bowls to fill , no litter boxes to empty. All the benefits of owning a cat without the hassles except I still have to vacuum hair up from the carpet. The cats like it because it is more quiet at my house than his house which has more animals and noise.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Cats - 09/02/21 02:00 AM

Taste like chicken
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Cats - 09/02/21 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Vinke
Taste like chicken

I love cats I just can't finish a whole one
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Cats - 09/02/21 12:40 PM

At least your cat wants to watch Jeopardy. Mine’s hooked on the Home Shopping Network.

Re: Cats - 09/02/21 01:13 PM

Don't leave your credit cards out of your sight , or there will be all sorts of things at your door just because they want the boxes.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Cats - 09/02/21 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Don't leave your credit cards out of your sight , or there will be all sorts of things at your door just because they want the boxes.

Lol......good one grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums