Posted By: Vinke

how many people do you know who died from Chinas - 12/28/20 11:17 PM

China Said," ITis easier to dominate from within"
Posted By: Boco

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:30 PM

Whats chinas a?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:31 PM

I don't personally know anyone who died of Covid-19. I have 1 aunt, 2 cousins, 1 cousin's daughter and 1 great uncle who caught Covid and recovered. The first 4 didn't know they had Covid until they were tested much later. I have 1 uncle, by marriage, who is hospitalized with Covid now, who will hopefully be able to go home in a couple of days. They gave him Remdesivir and oxygen. He had lots of pain in one lung and low oxygen, blood levels.

Keith

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:38 PM

china a is the version in Canada boco.....Aaaaaahhhh

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:39 PM

maybe I should come up and share the love ....boco..

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:40 PM

still won't let ya post that

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:42 PM

All the death I know we're from the Midwest. There is a strong presence of black lung in The Midwest from farming the dirt
Posted By: waggler

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:42 PM

Zero
And I personally know a lot of people who've had it, at least 20+; young to old and myself.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:44 PM

One person is listed as having died from china virus so far in Yukon. I happen to know that although the person did test positive, its highly unlikely that covid was the real cause of death. Think mid 80s with many co morbidities. Currently we supposedly have zero cases, and of the 50 that have tested positive none ended up in hospital. Thats of course if the tests are accurate which science say they are not.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:44 PM

waggler... I had it in January before it was a "thing"

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:46 PM

(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) China and the Bidens for allowing this to happen
do not cash you next check
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:46 PM

No one died from it. They died with it. I know of zero people that died with it.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:50 PM

sorry sprung.....
get ready china is after America.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:54 PM

Four.
Wife’s cousin (62), wife’s uncle (84), and two other local older gentlemen. Probably 85,88.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/28/20 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Vinke
sorry sprung.....
get ready china is after America.

That's just silly conspiracy.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:00 AM

lol... Rusty,, any time in the forces?
Posted By: scalloper

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:01 AM

I know 11 people that have had and recovered from the Chinese Flu. 2 had issues but did't go to the hospital the rest felt allergy like symptoms.
Posted By: scalloper

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:03 AM

I know 11 people that have had and recovered from the Chinese Flu. 2 had issues but did't go to the hospital the rest felt allergy like symptoms.
waggler... I had it in January before it was a "thing"

I think I may have also.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:07 AM

All the death I know we're from the Midwest. There is a strong presence of black lung in The Midwest from farming the dirt

This is news to me.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:11 AM

My friend's son. He was in his late 20s.
Posted By: RM trapper

Had probably 30 friends and family that have had it, most had mild symptoms, but two have died. One died from covid pneumonia a week after testing negative. And was wife's grandmother is on a ventilator now and probably won't make it. The ones that died were all older and bad health. One lady from church is in the hospital now with it and she's 42 but she has bad asthma
Posted By: trappingthomas

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
No one died from it. They died with it. I know of zero people that died with it.

I get your point but disagree. I know four people I was close to and a dozen or so more that were close to people I interact with that have died "with it". By your point out of the four that I was close two died from old age and two died of morbid obesity. Covid went along for the ride.

I would bet without Covid they would have went on a bit longer with their other physical conditions.

Not trying to argue as I believe running its course is the only real option. I am not afraid to get it but do not want to give it to people like my father. China sent the world a present that is weeding out the weak and old regardless of our science and medicines. Period.
Posted By: newtoga

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:12 AM

I don’t think black lung is from dirt. Da. From coal!
Posted By: adam m

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:17 AM

Nearly every person I know who died of it had other health issues.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:32 AM

Three of our former church members we used to go caroling to until this year died with complications of COVID. They were all between 74 and 86. Healthy other than being elderly. I know about 15 persons who have recovered, only 4 got quite ill, one having to to to the hospital twice. They were all from 6 to roughly 50.

Bryce
Posted By: Deer Lane

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:34 AM

4 people. Age from 51 to 88
Posted By: charles

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:37 AM

The mayor of Washington, NC

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by charles
The mayor of Washington, NC

Chuck, does your Wi-Fi make it down to the basement or do you had to come topside to participate in the forum?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:58 AM

My uncle passed with it this past Wednesday. He was 88 and did have a bit of asthma. Was adamant not to be put on a ventilator. I figure he was through running the race. My aunt also has covid and is also adamant not to be put on a ventilator. I guess she may want to finish her race along with her husband. We'll see what the good Lord has in mind.
Posted By: Bob

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:05 AM

I had an uncle pass from it. Several people in our community that I know of but don’t personally know have died from it. Most people will recover, the issue is that it spreads like wildfire, much faster than the flu, and it is devastating to some. I hope you naysayers here don’t lose anyone, but odds are you will. You’ll believe then. Many folks thought this was a big farce until it hit them close to home.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by adam m

Really sick of hearing this as if it's ok that they died, months, years maybe decades before they would have if they had not contracted covid. Like they deserve to die because they have health issues. Screw them and their families they don't deserve to enjoy any more time with their loved ones.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

Really sick of hearing this as if it's ok that they died, months, years maybe decades before they would have if they had not contracted covid. Like they deserve to die because they have health issues. Screw them and their families they don't deserve to enjoy any more time with their loved ones.

I don't believe it is implied. It's a crappy situation and nobody is happy about it.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:37 AM

China and the democrats who blocked President Trump's travel restrictions and who put known Covid-19 infected patients in American nursing homes are the ones to truly blame for America's Covid epidemic.

Keith

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
I had an uncle pass from it. Several people in our community that I know of but don’t personally know have died from it. Most people will recover, the issue is that it spreads like wildfire, much faster than the flu, and it is devastating to some. I hope you naysayers here don’t lose anyone, but odds are you will. You’ll believe then. Many folks thought this was a big farce until it hit them close to home.

I don't think anyone is a naysayer. I am an anti masker and will not get a shot, but it is real. No doubt. They don't talk about the flu anymore. It's hard to tell if it spreads more. The media never covered the flu like they do this. I don't believe or trust the news or doctors anymore. Not sure how rampant it really is. Like you, I want this to go away. I'm growing very tired of it.
Posted By: BruceDafter

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:47 AM

None. 6 deaths in our county.
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 02:01 AM

A good question is. Has anyone died, positive with covid, and not been list as a covid death?

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 02:48 AM

So a virus manufacturered in china can not kill those that it was invented to???

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:07 AM

maybe I should come up and share the love ....boco..

What do they do-let you out of the basement like biden once every couple months,lol.
Posted By: BandB

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

How about the families that have had loved ones die of other causes, who they couldn't see or spend time with because of lockdowns and mandates? Do they not count? How about the ones who have lost loved ones by suicide because of depression caused by loneliness due to lockdown? How many of those people would still be alive?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:23 AM

I know several people who have had it, including me. Oldest boy had it last month. He has asthma so we kept close tabs on him... He was off work for 2 weeks but was only really sick for a week.

The only death I know of is the sister of a former coworker I still halfway keep in contact with.

Mike
Posted By: charles

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:42 AM

https://www.wral.com/news/political/image/19437868/?ref_id=19437205

Minnesota Senator dies of Covid-19
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:58 AM

here in WI death rate changes significantly by county

my dad said if I get the covid drive me to Dane county , Green county , just don't let me go to Racine county he goes to church in Racine and he knows 3 people who have died all in Racine county.

Green is 0.4% death to case

Racine is 1.4% death to case
Posted By: Preacherman Les

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:37 AM

4 deaths that I know. I know probably 75 or more people that have had it and tested positive (an actual test-not self-diagnosis). I have a niece who has had it twice according to positive tests, about 2 months apart. 2 brother-in-laws and a sister-in-law developed pneumonia, 2 still trying to recover. 22 family members had it around Thanksgiving.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:44 AM

None
Posted By: Preacherman Les

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:44 AM

My eldest sister had it back at Thanksgiving. She had been terrified since March about catching it. She hardly slowed down with it; headaches & sniffles type symptoms. On the flip side my brother-in-law who also got it had been telling everyone since March "it's nothing more than the 2020 flu." He has been off work since the before Thanksgiving and still no return in sight from his struggles. Who knows how it will go for you?
Posted By: keystone

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:58 AM

I know one person, she was elderly and to stubborn to go to the hospital because she was between insurances supposedly. One is to many, if the government wasn’t in charge i think we would have a lot less death on our hands. Sounds like quite a few medicines were pushed to the side over politics. Don’t even get me started on Fauci!!
Posted By: Cragar

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 05:15 AM

Jeffery Epstein died from it.
After he voted. crazy

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 11:45 AM

The quandary isn't in people's minds and hearts about the C-19 pathogen. It is real. It effects people differently. Typical virus. Typical medical situation for any disease.

The quandary is in the immense mind and life style altering coverage of it, that makes me wonder what is going on exactly?

If we broadcast car wreck victims all day every day, complete with pictures of wrecked cars, people on medical wards after the ambulance ride from the wreck, a large portion of the population would never drive again. Traffic accidents are a major killer of all ages. We don't blink an eye as a people about them. Not even a half blink.

News coverage of a continual nature has a purpose and as far as I can tell the news coverage of Covid is not science based. It's opinion based. Opinions are fine, but the news coverage, now at 10 solid months is still all about "cases," "Fauci opinion mandates," and individual governor's "opinion mandates." You'd think there'd be some solid science but even when I look at the CDC and NIH website information, it goes pages after pages about cases? Ok, so it spreads. It's just weird that science progress in this pandemic has taken a FAR BACK SEAT to news coverage of cases.

I say, we start broadcasting news stories of daily car victims in every state and take the pressure off the Covid fear.

Maybe then, and only then, can loved ones say goodbye, to ANYONE, who is dying of anything in our hospitals and facilities, instead of writing mom or dad a goodbye note.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 11:57 AM

None, that I know personally
Posted By: Cragar

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

If we broadcast car wreck victims all day every day, complete with pictures of wrecked cars, people on medical wards after the ambulance ride from the wreck, a large portion of the population would never drive again. Traffic accidents are a major killer of all ages. We don't blink an eye as a people about them. Not even a half blink.

Blessings,
Mark

As a firefighter this is 100% true. For those of you who have access to a scanner/police radio , you hear the real world as it unfolds. Many things are going on around you that you have no idea it has happened. I hear of MVA's ( motor vehicle accidents) with the corresponding EMS ( emergency medical services) calls. There is zero mention of this in local media , it is almost like it never happened.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:21 PM

it is Serv-Pro "Like it never even happened."

Is it overreaction to a virus?
Is it precautions against a virus?
Is it fiat riding the wave of a virus?
Is it?

Maybe all the above mixed in a fast-paced news cycle blender, but the blender needs to recognize there is a wide world of mishap out there and it'd be best when we can, to allow families at out many health facilities to once again visit inpatient terminal loved ones. Sooner the better.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Trapper Dan2

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 12:30 PM

The woman that lived across the street from me died 2 weeks ago from it.
Friend of mine that I have know for 70 years died 3 weeks ago.

I live in a small town of 6000 so it just isn't the big cities.

Dan

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:00 PM

Interesting to look around the country at how the stats are so different. Approximately 35000 people live in Yukon and we have had 50 confirmed cases and one death. None of those cases including the death were hospitalized. Of course that number is only relevant if you believe the test are accurate. I think the science is pretty clear that they are not, but we have still only had one death that was in some way related to the virus. Is that because our Government has done a great job?? I dont see any reason to believe that, they havent done anything that many other places have done. They have actually done less in a lot of ways. Getting tested hasnt been easy. I know several people who thought they might have it and asked to be tested but were refused. Maybe the testing should stop nationwide?

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper Dan2
The woman that lived across the street from me died 2 weeks ago with it.
Friend of mine that I have know for 70 years died 3 weeks ago.

I live in a small town of 6000 so it just isn't the big cities.

Dan

Fixed it for you
Posted By: Squash

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:08 PM

None
Posted By: Ranger109

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas - 12/29/20 01:47 PM

My Uncle, and a co-worker died from it/with it. I had it, no problems. Wife had it, no problems. Brother-in-law had it no problems. Good friend has it now and no problems, along with several other co-workers.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 01:57 PM

It's like cancer in that hardly anybody actually dies from the cancer. They die from other complications brought on by cancer.

My FIL died from pneumonia brought on by complications with bone cancer.

If he wouldn't have had bone cancer he (doc said 85%) probably would've been able to fight off the pneumonia.

My sisters MIL died from complications after contracting the flu after fighting breast cancer for 3 years.

A lady I know that I hunted with for a few years died with COVID. The only thing she had going against her was age. She was extremely healthy. Could out hike most people 1/4 her age. Never smoked. Nothing. At age 94 she got the 'Rona and died within 7 days of her first symptom appearing. The longevity in her family was quite astounding. Her brother and sister, plus her parents all reached triple digits. She got it, and it hit her lungs real hard. From what her son said she was on the respirator for 2 days before passing.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 02:21 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by charles

Fixed it for you too.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:48 PM

A neighbor of mine's 83 year old father was in the VA. He had Necrotizing Fasciitis. They had to remove one of his legs below the knee as the only means to stop the flesh-eating disease. He also tested positive for Covid. He ended up dying. He was listed as a "Covid related death" when the real cause of death was the Necrotizing Fasciitis. How many other deaths are blamed on Covid when it's incidental as the real cause of death?

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
A neighbor of mine's 83 year old father was in the VA. He had Necrotizing Fasciitis. They had to remove one of his legs below the knee as the only means to stop the flesh-eating disease. He also tested positive for Covid. He ended up dying. He was listed as a "Covid related death" when the real cause of death was the Necrotizing Fasciitis. How many other deaths are blamed on Covid when it's incidental as the real cause of death?

I know of one for certain. Im sure there are thousands more.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
If we broadcast car wreck victims all day every day...
They did that back in the 1960's. Maybe not pics, or all day every day, but...The number of fatal auto accidents lead the national news, each and every day.

In hindsight, I believe their agenda was to encourage the public to accept new safety regulations, starting with seat belts.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:48 PM

Zero

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:50 PM

I wonder how many of the 200 million people who died of the plague in the 1340's-50s,didnt actually die of the plague?
Probably was a nothingburger like covid-fake news.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:56 PM

My wife had it. Or so the phony test says.

I lived with her with absolutely no change in our routines, and never got it. At least, that's what the phony test said.

No one else that she was in contact with, got it. At least, that's what their phony tests said.

Here I should explain that it is possible that current testing is about as reliable as a Dominion voting machine.
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
I wonder how many of the 200 million people who died of the plague in the 1340's-50s,didnt actually die of the plague?
Probably was a nothingburger like covid-fake news.

So have you heard of anyone positive with covid, that died, and wasn’t called covid. Good thing we don’t test for rhinovirus.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Trapper7

I know of one for certain. Im sure there are thousands more.

Gotta keep those numbers up.

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 05:11 PM

I know where a woman tests positive. Is quarantined for 15 days with her husband. They sleep in the same bed, take no precautions, yet he never gets the virus. Why not?

I know of others who have either had or heard of this situation. Why haven't these "medical experts" looked into this? There must be a reason the virus didn't infect the spouse.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
My wife had it. Or so the phony test says.

I lived with her with absolutely no change in our routines, and never got it. At least, that's what the phony test said.

No one else that she was in contact with, got it. At least, that's what their phony tests said.

Here I should explain that it is possible that current testing is about as reliable as a Dominion voting machine.

It would be interesting to see who profited the most from all of this testing crap. Test making companies, certain politicians ?
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 06:54 PM

My uncle just passed away from covid. He was 100 year old WW II vet with the 101st airborne. Dropped into Europe on a parachute. Was in a nursing home.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: how many people do you know who died from Chinas a - 12/29/20 09:25 PM

0 that died.
4 that tested positive.
2 of those felt like a mild cold/flu. They're in their 40's.
Other 2 felt like a medium cold/flu with a bit of trouble breathing and 1/2 the energy they have during a normal cold/flu. They're in their 60's.
All 4 took over the counter meds and all are now fine.

We live in the epicenter of this #Scamdemic. The hotspot of the "outbreak" in our State. Yet I only know four people that got this supposedly highly contagious and super deadly disease. SMH!

Almost a year of this so-called pandemic and the only differences from normal are the corrupt commie propaganda media screeching nonstop about it, everyone wearing masks for the couple of feet from door to table in restaurants, massive layoffs and by the looks of it 1/2 the small business have shut down.

So sad.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums