Home

Not so many people die

Posted By: charles

Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:15 AM

With California's more than 48,000 new leading the way, the United States as a whole added a record 249,709 new cases of COVID-19 in one day, Johns Hopkins University reported Saturday. The death toll now stands at more than 315,000.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:16 AM

depending on who's counting...
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
depending on who's counting...

X2
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:38 AM

Has anybody seen the numbers for total deaths in 2019 compared to 2020? Wondering if there is a significant rise in 2020?
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:39 AM

See that’s where I have an issue...there is video of a Congresswoman or some type of political person stating on video at a meeting that if you test positive for covid at death then the death IS counted as a Covid death. She even referenced a car accident victim. So I have to agree with the post above mine.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:42 AM

With California's more than 48,000 new leading the way, the United States as a whole added a record 249,709 new cases of COVID-19 in one day, Johns Hopkins University reported Saturday. The death toll now stands at more than 315,000.

wow,..Thanks for the update,..what should we do?
Posted By: cotton

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota

Wash your hands
Trust the Lord
Turn off the tv
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by charles

And were supposed to believe JoBama got 78 million votes too .....................
Posted By: Bob

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Has anybody seen the numbers for total deaths in 2019 compared to 2020? Wondering if there is a significant rise in 2020?

Yes, I have looked into it. From January-october 2020 the United States experienced 299,000 more deaths than we did in 2019

Wether or not it has anything to do with covid, that is startling.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
See that’s where I have an issue...there is video of a Congresswoman or some type of political person stating on video at a meeting that if you test positive for covid at death then the death IS counted as a Covid death. She even referenced a car accident victim. So I have to agree with the post above mine.

lots of doctors saying the same
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:02 AM

Dominion counted them ?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:03 AM

And as an interesting side-note, millennials (not this millennial) are not expected to have enough children to replace our generation, even before the record number of deaths this year. In fact, our parents statistically had three times as many children as we do as a generation. So maybe mrs. gates is gonna get her depopulation after all.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
Dominion counted them ?

Hahaha , I was just going to post that

It wasn't projected to have any more than normal from what I was seeing , then overnight the numbers increased to 300,000 to keep in line with the MSM scare tactics

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:17 AM

I think normally they don't have a firm count on total annual deaths until well into to the next year .

So we'll see
Posted By: charles

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:18 AM

The death rate is 100% when it is you.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:21 AM

Can't be true. California is already following the Biden virus plan. Wear a mask. Lockdown the state.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:25 AM

Didn't you hear, there was a devastating surge in cases after Thanksgiving.

[Linked Image]

Except, there wasn't.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapper48

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:32 AM

REMEMBER!

Figures don't lie, BUT liers can figure!!
Posted By: D.T.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:50 AM

As far as more deaths

According to the US census bureau the US pop grew by 1.5 million from 2018-19. Do you think more people died?
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:56 AM

Yes, I have looked into it. From January-october 2020 the United States experienced 299,000 more deaths than we did in 2019. Wether or not it has anything to do with covid, that is startling.

Hey Bob, where did you find "provisional" 2020 deaths for the entire U.S.? I've numerous time for that number in the past and couldn't find it. Please post the link. So, we're over 3 million total deaths for the year because total deaths for both 2018 and 2019 were in the 2.8 million range.

I had bugged SD DoH people for a 2020 "provisional" (means the number can still change) because they hadn't posted any. They got back to me this week and had just posted. Through October. South Dakota was up 480 so far over 2019. The numbers had only start to diverge from each other in September and substantial in October. Sure would like the source for 2020 and it not be some modeled "excessive" death thing.
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:59 AM

Are you scared too die???????
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 05:07 AM

Can’t believe anything the news media says, bunch of liars
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

Yes, I have looked into it. From January-october 2020 the United States experienced 299,000 more deaths than we did in 2019

Death numbers are going to continue to keep going up for years, as the baby boomers start dying off, no matter what else is going on.

Keith

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
And as an interesting side-note, millennials (not this millennial) are not expected to have enough children to replace our generation, even before the record number of deaths this year. In fact, our parents statistically had three times as many children as we do as a generation. So maybe mrs. gates is gonna get her depopulation after all.

Thats OK Joe and the hoe are going to replace our generation with millions of immigrants.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Bob

Thats OK Joe and the hoe are going to replace our generation with millions of immigrants.

Why would that bother you, do you hate immigrants? Are you racist?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 05:59 AM

Bob- where's your link to the U.S. 2020 provisional death count data...?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 06:10 AM

Thats OK Joe and the hoe are going to replace our generation with millions of immigrants.[/quote]

[/quote]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by grisseldog
Can’t believe anything the news media says, bunch of liars

Yea, Its like after four years of lying about everything ,that all of a sudden they are telling the truth about covid death numbers.
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Bob

That's the same BS the spouted in Europe right before they flooded it with immigrants.
Posted By: Flipper

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 10:34 AM

Bob that’s the original democrats response to evertthing
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 10:56 AM

How many immigrants crossing the border have been vaccinated?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:23 AM

That is some deep and profound thinking right there!
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

I support legal immigration. That is why I support having a wall on our southern border.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

Bob I don't think it should be to startling. I would assume in 2019 there would have been an increase in population so naturally there would be an increase in deaths. Percentage of deaths in 2020 as compared to 2019 would be the number to look for.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:58 AM

Charles my trapping friend, I would hope that at some junction, perhaps after receiving a covid vaccine, you could find a degree of peace. It seems there are far too many who are are stressed and now suffer the trappings of fear, and it sure seems you are walking on that path.

Fear steals your joy, and it's not how we are designed to live, with no joy and often with very little hope. Went to a funeral two days ago, of a lovely 16 year soul, who lived out this paradigm to its fullest; she took her own life.

Why do we put our hope at this deepest level, in the schemes (good and bad) of humans? Why do we think we steer our destiny by our hand on the stick?
That to perhaps Charles, and others who fear, is the bigger question than "when are we going to get a vaccine.'.

People, untold numbers of them, will spend one more day in total fear of the unknown and of their mortality today. Even churched people.
They don't fear God (obey in reverence and marvel at his creation including them).....
They fear a virus.
And other human beings around them who may pass it to them.

That is backwards y'all.
All backwards.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 01:09 PM

Small wonder that as the number of tests administered went up, the positives went up... proportionately.
PCR test in particular is well known to yield an astronomical amount of false positives.

Total deaths for 2020 are less than previous years, which rarely happens.

Deaths for every category other than China virus are down significantly.
Ever so unsurprising when we factor in the obviously very political aspects of China virus, the $34K/China virus death (vs nothing for other deaths), the deliberate confusion between dying WITH China virus and dying FROM China virus, etc.

We still have massive layoffs here, especially in healthcare, due to the immoral, illegal, unConstitutional China virus mandates. Everyone I know that tested positive for China virus recovered just fine using nothing other than the usual over the counter cold & flu remedies. Many families had one or two test positive, yet the rest of the family living in the same house never did.

I've been saying since February that if this hadn't been a Presidential election year, no one would have ever heard of China virus. All subsequent information continues to sustain that view.

If you're high risk, for sure take whatever precautions you believe will help you.
The other 90% of us ought to have never deviated from normal.

Chuckleheads can cry about the facts.
History has, is, and will continue to prove the facts I have consistently presented throughout this year to be correct.
That is, after all, the nature of truth.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Bob- where's your link to the U.S. 2020 provisional death count data...?

check out this from the CDC on additional death data

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 01:24 PM

The options all title “excess deaths”, tells you all you need to know right there. lol

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 01:33 PM

Life is fatal, Charles.

you can LIVE life, or cower from it; your choice.

but nobody gets out alive.

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by cotton
Originally Posted by mnsota

Wash your hands
Trust the Lord
Turn off the tv

Best advice.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 02:09 PM

And?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:05 PM

ILcooner- I want something such as what SD DoH people have just done, I want "provisional" 2020 death count for the country by month. That way we can add up absolute number of deaths without any attribution to them. Someone mentioned that the population has increased each year, but an increase of 1.5 million or so between 2019 and 2020 shouldn't make that much of a difference because typically less than 1% of the total population dies any given year in recent years. Over time, an absolute pop increase does make the number of annual deaths go up in a noticeable way, that's the reason why death data is often shown "per 100,000" because that helps normalize the data across time.

With that said, from what I found earlier this year, both 2018 and 2019 had over 2.8 million people die (I don't remember the exact numbers) so 2020 better be over 3 million by a ways (3.1 or 3.2) or all that's been happening is "rearranging the deck chairs" to put it very crudely and bluntly. Let's see actual monthly provisional U.S. deaths by month for this year so we can actually compare and not look at modeled results...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:14 PM

Who knows the protocell for determining death from the virus. You could lay out 1000 people and said they died from the virus and someone would say some of them are just laying there sleeping. JMO
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by bankrunner

I've got some bad news for you fellas- very bad! whistle
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 03:55 PM

Its amusing to me when people are afraid of the unknown and we reassure them by telling them they are predestined to die right on schedule. Then we have people that are afraid of their own shadow and afraid the boogy man will get them if they don't have a 9 mm in their hand. Is it the same God watching over both. Something seems wrong with that argument. When we all lose our guns don't worry its all in His control. You worry needlessly and can't live in peace being afraid all the time, what ever will be will be anyway.

Listen to those hounds run !!!. LOL
Posted By: Owen

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:05 PM

Saw something the other day listing the number of death from 2016 to now and we were actually a few hundred thousand less for 2020 than previous years.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by bankrunner

I do know that Biden won 100% of the illegal ballots

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 04:17 PM

I read that while everything was shut down and traffic was nil, the % of traffic deaths went up.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Its amusing to me when people are afraid of the unknown and we reassure them by telling them they are predestined to die right on schedule.

who said that in this thread?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 07:36 PM

Life is fatal, Charles.

you can LIVE life, or cower from it; your choice.

but nobody gets out alive.

Well now that you mention it you do seem to be headed toward fatalism. From what I have read from Charles post in the past he knows he will die, he is just like me and would like to prolong it as long as possible. Why call him out for that.

Our President put the vaccine on fast track, I just can't believe that you good followers aren't jumping on the train.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 09:22 PM

Mostly the "good followers" think for themselves.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Mostly the "good followers" think for themselves.

Isn't thinking for yourself what Charles is doing? He thinks he is better off listening to his Doctor than gossip at the coffee shop and then making a decision. Thinking for yourself sometimes includes advice from a reliable source. Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. And I doubt he is trying to recrute anyone into taking a shot. Atleast I hope he isn't because it will be June before the common person can get it now. The less taking it the better for those that need it.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 10:09 PM

Charles isn't thinking only for himself. He is telling others what they should do. I'm glad I contracted covid. Nice to see it in the rear view mirror even if only for a few months. You have to accept you can't control everything in life.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 10:22 PM

I've not been under the impression he was telling people what to do. Maybe as a good watch dog warning of upcoming disaster! 300,000+ and snowballing and the dumb dogs don't bark.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 10:36 PM

Don’t we all know someone personally who has died because of this virus? Or at least a family member of someone we know? I do, and most of the folks I talk to do. How can you label it as a hijinx when you can see it happening in your own life?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:43 PM

Well now that you mention it you do seem to be headed toward fatalism. From what I have read from Charles post in the past he knows he will die, he is just like me and would like to prolong it as long as possible. Why call him out for that.

couple things:

there was only ONE person who ever defeated Death, and He died before He rose three days later....

me saying that Life is fatal is hardly a novel concept. that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Charles is a friend of mine. I was trying to encourage him to LIVE Life, not cower from it. But that is his choice; as it is for all of us.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
Don’t we all know someone personally who has died because of this virus? Or at least a family member of someone we know? I do, and most of the folks I talk to do. How can you label it as a hijinx when you can see it happening in your own life?

I know people that got it. At least 10. None died.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:45 PM

couple things:

there was only ONE person who ever defeated Death, and He died before He rose three days later....

me saying that Life is fatal is hardly a novel concept.

Charles is a friend of mine. I was trying to encourage him to LIVE Life, not cower from it. But that is his choice; as it is for all of us.

I do agree that it is his choice. I also don't blame him if he is frighted by it. However, he should stop bringing it up. Just saying.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:46 PM

The bright side is, fewer people will now die in 2021!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

I know quite a few people who tested positive and know of many more where my wife works as a nurse. At least half the staff on her ward and most of the patients have tested positive.

Zero fatalities so far. In fact. most have had mild to moderate symptoms.

This reinforces my belief that this entire debacle is an overblown, sensationalized, politicized, pile of bullcrap.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/20/20 11:54 PM

and I'm certainly not suggesting anyone take unnecessary risks.

common sense should be exercised.

Freedom! (we should revisit the concept)

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 01:35 AM

couple things:

me saying that Life is fatal is hardly a novel concept. that shouldn't surprise anyone.

The time he died was that when he jumped off the mountain, didn't think so.

I don't know your philosophy but if you are as deeply into fatalism as I am afraid you are, then I'm afraid there is nothing I could say to help you. Oh darn, i used the word afraid !
Posted By: MJM

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:11 AM

The Centers for Disease Control says hospitals counted over 130,000 deaths from heart attacks, influenza and bacterial pneumonia as Covid-19 deaths.

Over 84% of all Covid-19 deaths are in Democratic states, according to the CDC.

Hospital systems are accused of counting patients who died from serious pre-existing conditions as Covid-19 deaths in order to receive more money from the government for Covid-related deaths.

The CDC updated their death counts to reveal that Covid-19 is rarely the actual cause of Covid-19 deaths.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:17 AM

If you all think this is an elaborate hoax, why is every other country struggling with it as well? It’s not just the US so it can’t be that it’s our government orchestrating the whole thing.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:23 AM

what are you talking about?

He died on the cross as payment for our sin.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
If you all think this is an elaborate hoax, why is every other country struggling with it as well? It’s not just the US so it can’t be that it’s our government orchestrating the whole thing.

It won't end until the election is over and that may be 4 years from now. As soon as we import the next batch in from Europe could be longer than that. And then there is the little matter with the hack, maybe it didn't happen either.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:44 AM

The Centers for Disease Control says hospitals counted over 130,000 deaths from heart attacks, influenza and bacterial pneumonia as Covid-19 deaths.

Over 84% of all Covid-19 deaths are in Democratic states, according to the CDC.

Hospital systems are accused of counting patients who died from serious pre-existing conditions as Covid-19 deaths in order to receive more money from the government for Covid-related deaths.

The CDC updated their death counts to reveal that Covid-19 is rarely the actual cause of Covid-19 deaths.

MJM brings up two important points. Covid has been effective reaper of people with comorbidity, usually multiple ones. Being high elderly and frail is also a comorbidity even in generally good health. In South Dakota almost 60% of the listed covid deaths are people 80 or more years of age (my last weeks stats it was 57%). In late August, if you went to the CDC "Comorbidity" section of their covid section, CDC said that only 6% of the deaths, at that time, had covid as the only factor. The average number of comorbidity issues among covid victims was 2.67

There is also the clause in the first big covid relief package ("CARES" Act) where states and health systems would get MORE reimbursement for Medicare patients that had covid. There wasn't even a need for a positive test, if a physician thought covid was involved, it got signed off. So, if the 78-year old stage 4 cancer patient died but had a positive covid test or was showing covid symptoms, guess what the leading cause of death was placed on the death certificate.

Is covid real. Yes. Has it been used as a political weapon from almost day one. Absolutely. I would shed no tears if about 85% of the media and 75% of the politicians and their minions simply disappeared. We would be far better off...

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Is covid real. Yes. Has it been used as a political weapon from almost day one. Absolutely. I would shed no tears if about 85% of the media and 75% of the politicians and their minions simply disappeared. We would be far better off...

WORD!

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:52 AM

what are you talking about?

Ever hear of "Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God". I think He was talking about jumping off the mountain. Don't think they had covid parties back then so that wouldn't be it.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 02:53 AM

I remember the good old days when we all got our information from the same sources, and they were generally considered reliable.
Remember Will Rogers? He used to write a column that usually began: "All I know is what I read in the paper".

It seems conspiracy theory reigns supreme in both far left and far right camps. I can scarcely believe that so many of us on here express such a lack of trust in mainstream media reporting. Where the heck do you get "reliable" information then which we all need to have an informed opinion? Presidential tweets? Radio talk shows? Facebook? Internet? Boy howdy have those sure all been proven to be unassailed bastions of the truth!

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
I remember the good old days when we all got our information from the same sources, and they were generally considered reliable.
Remember Will Rogers? He used to write a column that usually began: "All I know is what I read in the paper".

It seems conspiracy theory reigns supreme in both far left and far right camps. I can scarcely believe that so many of us on here express such a lack of trust in mainstream media reporting. Where the heck do you get "reliable" information then which we all need to have an informed opinion? Presidential tweets? Radio talk shows? Facebook? Internet? Boy howdy have those sure all been proven to be unassailed bastions of the truth!

Its ok to lie if its for our own good. Think that came from the top !
Posted By: MJM

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 03:12 AM

If you don't think the whole thing was jack up from day one you are blind. How many time has Fauci changed his mind on what we need to do? There is too much that doesn't make sense. Wal mart open and packed, small business are closed. Bars open, Church is closed. You can eat in a restaurant and not have a mask on, but if you stand up you need a mask. My 6th grade grandson goes to school two days a week, this 5th grade sister goes 5 days, to the same school. My daughter works there as a teachers aid floating to different classes, a kid tests positive and the entire class including the teacher, was out for two weeks. Even though she was a aid in the class, she had to work in the other classes still. Does any of that add up to you?
This has been the largest exchange of money that exists. Someone is getting rich, and its sure not the people that were shut down by this. If you don't think they will lie and steal, you have lived a very sheltered life.
Yes it is real. Yes it can kill you. It is just a very small percent. You can not believe numbers that people are paid to claim.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 03:15 AM

It’s truely unfortunate there are no accurate and unbiased stats around covid and there never will be.

Re: Not so many people die - 12/21/20 03:29 AM

What’s both distressing and comical at the same time is-

The cities with the strictest mask and social distancing mandates are also the areas with the highest infection rate stats. Either their policies don’t work preventing infection or the stats are rubbish or both

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 02:56 PM

41 years old...healthy

Louisiana Congressman-Elect

[Linked Image]

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 03:02 PM

Cassidy, a Republican and doctor who tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this year and has since recovered, posted in a Twitter video: “It just, just, just, just brings home COVID can kill. For most folks it doesn’t, but it truly can. So, as you remember Luke, his widow, his children in your prayers, remember as well to be careful with COVID.”
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 03:04 PM

[quote=Foxpaw]The time he died was that when he jumped off the mountain, didn't think so.

Ever hear of "Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God". I think He was talking about jumping off the mountain. Don't think they had covid parties back then so that wouldn't be it.

He was never tempted on a mountain. It was the highest point on the temple according to Luke. LLL

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 03:06 PM

Although most of the MSM refuse to report these stories, a few local stations are still doing a decent job. This is why its impossible to believe the numbers. No way this is an isolated case, this is rampant across the country.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/in...283-0b1b7b6c-695e-4313-92cf-a4cfd7510721

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 03:58 PM

Well there are 24 democratic governors and 26 republican governors.
If the stats are "real" and should be viewed as reliable, shouldn't the CDC be listing about 50%-50% on the Covid death rates in our states?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:36 PM

As a preview of "Wave 2" that will wash upon America's shores;

A woman in Gloucester, England is arrested for taking a video of an empty hospital after the town was once again locked down for the C-19 "2nd wave."
Keep those cell phones in your pockets. Unless you're BLM. Or you won't pass Go and collect $200.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ilming-inside-empty-hospital-in-england/

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:39 PM

LMBO @ J Staton bring up facts and statistics in the year 2020.
If you only learned one thing in 2020 it should have been that facts no longer matter. Here it is the last day of the year and yet you persist.

Chaz- we found another slow kid to join our club.
grin

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
As a preview of "Wave 2" that will wash upon America's shores;
A woman in Gloucester, England is arrested for taking a video of an empty hospital after the town was once again locked down for the 2nd wave.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ilming-inside-empty-hospital-in-england/

IDK a thing about British law but you would think a lawyer with a little savy would mop the floor with that LEO and prosecutor.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:44 PM

Yes, there has been a significant rise this year. I just recently saw the statistics. However, assuming they get covid-19 under control through naturally acquired immunity or vaccination there will probably be a significant drop in death's next year and the year following.
I wouldn't make the argument that anyone wants to die prematurely, however, there have been estimations that about 90% of those dying with are within two years of when their natural death would have occurred anyway.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:47 PM

Again, I know of NO ONE that died from covid. I do know many that happened to die with it. We lost an employee to a heart attack and she tested positive for covid at death...so she died from covid. Her heart condition and being severely overweight had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

On this you and I can agree.

The media is in bed with the democrat party. This is 100% obvious if you consider how bad they talk about republicans and Trump and how much they totally ignore Biden's involvement in billions of dollars with China and Ukraine. They aren't talking bad about democrats, they are ignoring it and not talking about it at all.

The conservative media is talking about the Biden issues but when they do they are being called kooks and conspiracy theorists. No matter if it is the truth or not.

Here is the truth about Trump's impeachment. It was TOTALLY based on a lie. The dossier was a lie. Millions of dollars and years of time was wasted on a lie that was fanned by the bellows of the corrupt MSM.

Conservative media ignores the welfare given to the ultra rich and addresses it with the trickle down theory.

All of these issues were based on money. The people with money fueled the biased reporting and those doing the reporting did what the money man told them to do. It is the same as me doing what my boss says. I do it because I want to get paid. Everyone has a price and if the money is there, they will do nearly anything.

Removing money and personal opinions is literally impossible.

The only way you can get a well rounded opinion and be able to speak on subjects authoritatively is to listen to both sides of the media. It is painful to listen to NPR, but I do. It is painful for others to listen to OAN but they should. Listening to someone you despise is very difficult but it helps to put the other piece of the puzzle together.

As long as money controls either side, this is the only option anyone has.

If you believe the main stream media you are a little deficient in the gray matter area, my condolences.

One other thing? What is this welfare to the rich of which you speak?

Re: Not so many people die - 12/31/20 04:56 PM

Americans make you smile. Tobacco manufacturers anticipated a huge drop in cigarette sales in 2020, because of Covid and the underlying issues with respiratory distress. It was assumed that sales would fall 6-10% or more according to Forbes Business Weekly.

Nope.

I have never smoked so I can't speak to why in 2020 sales are doing quite well. In fact, Forbes reports; Sales of multipacks or cartons are surging this year. It seems smokers are buying more cartons to keep a bigger supply at home

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums