Home

If you're still afraid

Posted By: yukon254

If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 05:23 AM

Be sure to watch the video.

https://healthimpactnews.com/.../pandemic-is-over.../...

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 05:24 AM

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/p...NXUo-Xvc5kjzPOkB5i997tgRftzuUx6ZhOLwdrE0
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 05:27 AM

Thats good
Posted By: Boco

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 06:35 AM

That article is from Zero hedge news-a right wing-nut conspiracy theory fake news outlet.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 07:19 AM

Your link is gone. Censored no doubt.

On a bright note. Trump announced that they will start distributing the vaccine next week to elders ,high risk, and front line workers.

With FOUR or FIVE MORE vaccines ! To be approved soon.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 08:01 AM

boco
spoken like a true canidiot ...... god save the queens of Canada... FM

go register some more ammo.

Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 10:31 AM

Of course it's over........no need to slander Trump anymore.

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
That article is from Zero hedge news-a right wing-nut conspiracy theory fake news outlet.

The guy in the video is a highly educated scientist. Why doesnt his findings count? No way mainstream media is going to report on anything that goes against the liberal views.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 04:28 PM

That's how far Left libturds are these days:
The straight truth, which in any honest society would be considered a Centrist position, is not only considered to be Right, it's far Right fake news.

Amazing that these Lefty clueless morons don't walk and talk backwards. Everything else in their imaginations is the inverse of reality.
Posted By: Boco

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 05:04 PM

Zero hedge is owned and run by a russian,
You poor dupes are being played like a cheap fiddle.LOL.

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 05:26 PM

I could care less about zero hedge or who the owner is. You are missing the point. Is the scientist credible or not ?? It doesnt and shouldnt always be political. My question is how come any doctor or scientist that disagrees with the government who are not doctors gets marginalized by the left ?? It makes no sense. There are thousands of these doctors that have been saying this for months now and if you look at the data they have been more accurate than our own government appointed doctors. Look at the deaths in Sweden where they didnt shut down or were forced to wear masks. They have had 6500 deaths...Canada is over 12,000 now. Those are just facts. Time to use your head a little bit.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 05:27 PM

Look this up: "are more people susceptible to die of cv19 who have had the flu vaccine"
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 06:51 PM

The scientist is well recognized in the world. But like most others who give you hope of defeating this virus. They are discredited. Just a shame
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 06:54 PM

What he takes time to explain makes sense.

Others like Fauci just want to keep their “15 min.” of fame going like the energizer bunny.

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 06:55 PM

Oh go put your mask back on.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 07:42 PM

Cases are way up here. Deaths are not. We know how to treat it better. We have tests that are more reliable now. It never was the threat that we though it was. We overreacted. We should not have shut everything down.

Zerohedge is not reliable news.
Posted By: charles

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 07:55 PM

More people suffer complications and death from catching the flu than have problems from the vaccine. Pneumonia is a real problem with flu.

You decide. Gamble with the odds in your favor or not.

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/27/20 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
Cases are way up here. Deaths are not. We know how to treat it better. We have tests that are more reliable now. It never was the threat that we though it was. We overreacted. We should not have shut everything down.

Zerohedge is not reliable news.

I still dont understand what Zerohedge has to do with anything? Either the scientist is reliable or he isnt. Im not sure if there is a reliable news source left in the country.
Posted By: Timothy

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 06:13 AM

Good read.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 06:36 AM

Criticize the messenger, not the message. If this is the best we can get for criticism then I think the message is pretty sound.

My Niece has Covid, as well as my sister and her husband. Took my Mom to get tested today. None of them feel poorly. She told my wife that if she is positive my wife will have to be tested as well as me.
My wife said she wouldn't get tested. Exactly what i would of said. None of us are sick.

If I feel OK I'm not getting tested. If I get so sick I have to see a doctor then they can test me. Until then no point to getting tested..

I told my Mom if she is positive then everything can go back to normal cause everyone she sees and deals with is positive so it makes no difference.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 07:34 PM

My wife and daughter were tested yesterday for antibodies. My wife did not have the antibodies but my daughter did. We all work together so at some point my daughter either had the virus a mild case and her system fought it off or her system just fought it off. She did have a headache for several days a month or so ago so that was probably the extent of the virus for her. My wife and I are in the risk zone but the wife hasn't developed the antibodies so hasn't had the virus I guess.

I was told by my oncology nurse that Fairbanks had treatment for early symptoms and the Vaccine will be available on the 10th. of December.

I know people are dying but I don't get the whole thing. Now they say that people that have had the virus are loosing teeth with no blood.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

I could care less about zero hedge or who the owner is. You are missing the point. Is the scientist credible or not ?? It doesnt and shouldnt always be political. My question is how come any doctor or scientist that disagrees with the government who are not doctors gets marginalized by the left ?? It makes no sense. There are thousands of these doctors that have been saying this for months now and if you look at the data they have been more accurate than our own government appointed doctors. Look at the deaths in Sweden where they didnt shut down or were forced to wear masks. They have had 6500 deaths...Canada is over 12,000 now. Those are just facts. Time to use your head a little bit.

Sweden has 10 million people and 6600 deaths. Canada has 38 million and 12000 deaths. How are their numbers better. Just the facts
Posted By: rvsask

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 07:58 PM

Bruiser, I like math. It forces you “to use your head a little bit”. Nice post.

Sweden’s death rate is twice as high.

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 08:14 PM

The problem is, what is the actual death count by Covid only and not including other conditions?
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 09:03 PM

Absent pre-existing conditions the death rate is very low. That is why instead of telling others to wear a mask people should have been doing things to improve their own health and get out of those high risk groups. Instead most look to government to keep them safe.

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 09:05 PM

FREEDOM TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 11:00 PM

Excelent read, thanks Yukon!
Posted By: trapper124

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 11:42 PM

Does this mean I can take the ET tubes out of the patients in our ICUs and tell them to quit faking it...?
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/28/20 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by trapper124
Does this mean I can take the ET tubes out of the patients in our ICUs and tell them to quit faking it...?

Would you do that with pneumonia patients as well....?
Posted By: trapper124

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/29/20 02:39 AM

If the government cooked up a fake pneumonia I guess so. Isn’t that the point
Posted By: AJE

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/29/20 07:25 AM

I don't hear of people on ventilators anymore. I wonder if the media quit covering it or if dr's have found better ways to treat covid patients

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/29/20 01:46 PM

This fellow is a real no nonsense Irishman that has been doing a lot of work in the low carb movement for some time now. I think he has some good points here. Certainly worth watching especially if you or someone you know might be more vulnerable. The Vit D thing has certainly changed my overall health for the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3v...EsK4kRw7mwWkrjrxd4FXMjksnArh0odTE3OMsY3k

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/29/20 01:50 PM

Man, I try not to judge but it's tricky.
Headed home from Ks yesterday, stopped in a small filling station and the man in front of me had neoprene gloves on and a mask. He was buying 4 packs of smokes.
Lord, please forgive me.

Please.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/29/20 02:27 PM

Then don’t judge, just laugh at the stupidity.

grin

Re: If you're still afraid - 11/29/20 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
Bruiser, I like math. It forces you “to use your head a little bit”. Nice post.

Sweden’s death rate is twice as high.

Not when its adjusted for age. Compare the three Nordic countries and you will see why Swedens death rate is higher than Norway or Finland, and or Canada for that matter. The Ivor Cummings video explains the difference pretty well. Sweden has more older people by a wide margin apparently.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums