Home

Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show

Posted By: jabNE

Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 11:37 AM

Ive watched several episodes so far this season on pursuit outdoor Channel. Excellent show!
Todd and his MN beaver long line, wow a 54 beaver day haul! Impressive and he seems like a real deal straightforward trapper. Another great episode was guy trapping coyotes in SD. Simple sets, hard work, excellent results.
Just wanted to say thank you for a quality trapping series, ride alongs, and good explanations from really hard working trappers. Can't wait to see next week's episodes snaring coyotes in SD. This has quickly become my favorite trapping show hands down. Mark does a great job lining up guests, narration,, and filming the ride alongs.
Jim
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 11:41 AM

Sounds appealing. Would you know if the episodes stream elsewhere after first airing?
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 11:42 AM

They run at times when I'm typically not at home so I've been DVR episodes and watch when I can. Not sure on the streaming.
Jim
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 11:44 AM

I think I found some episodes on Youtube. Thanks for the recommendation JABNE
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 12:31 PM

Thanks I’ll look into it
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 12:54 PM

I will hafta check it out
Posted By: PDH

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 01:18 PM

One of my favorite shows. 54 beavers, I always wonder how the longliners find time to skin all those critters.
Posted By: MuddyMike

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 01:39 PM

jabNE thanks for mentioning this I just checked it out and its great the humer mark has is great hes a great host!!!!
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 02:00 PM

Aside, you should be able to find the Weibe Trapline Adventures show Free on Pluto "technically speaking."

Here: https://www.trappersreport.com/programs/

We added the livestream to https://www.trappersreport.com/programs/

The problem is: Pursuit informed us that all shows on the "Free Pluto Stream" called PursuitItUp are 1/4 (three months) behind, but often will have the same schedule. So, that's why the livestream link there doesn't always show what is on the schedule because three months ago a particular show may not have been on Pursuit yet.

That said, the schedule should be accurate if you wanted to use it for Pursuit-on-Outdoor-Channel or wherever else.

Meaning, you can use the schedule (and us pulling out trapping shows) for anything on Pursuit that is on Outdoor (as far as I know). Test it out and see.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Shout out for Wiebe Trapline Adventures show - 11/20/20 02:10 PM

Dads been recording them and we watched one the other night when I was there I always enjoy a chance to watch trapping on tv
© 2024 Trapperman Forums