Home

Does Anyone Listen to CNN?

Posted By: andrews1958

Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:01 PM

I can not stand this station. Anderson Cooper, Como and Lemon are the worst and they should be ashamed on how they report the news

I consider the news media our worst enemy and one of the top reasons why we are going through all the problems we are now having.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:15 PM

DemoRat Propaganda is exactly what it is. Nothing less.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:21 PM

Not worth the effort to turn on the TV for.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:43 PM

Every couple of months I tune in for a minute or two during breakfast to see what they're up to.

i did last week and saw that they were still beating the Covid drum. Had the worldwide and US death counter on display and were of course blaming Trump for all of it. witched over to MIka and Joe on MSNBC long enough to see that they are hosting Morning Joe remotely and separately even though they are boinknig each other. They had some talking head analyst on telling us all how badly Trump was losing and will lose in November.

I'm good for another couple months.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:45 PM

Pee on CNN
Posted By: warrior

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:47 PM

No but I do enjoy the selected snippets that others highlight on social media to point out the sheer lunacy of the left. It's like watching car wrecks.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:55 PM

CNN and Fox are both equally awful.

Watch the business channels or read.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 04:58 PM

CNN aka "Commie News Network"
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 05:01 PM

No

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

There's always that one guy who claims that one of the few national news outlets that actually presents some conservative news is just as bad as the rest. Even though it is completely off topic.

I don't watch FoxNews any more or less than the rest and don't really care. But it seems strange that there is always a left-leaner ready to throw that out there.

Grackle used to beat that drum. It seems Blaine County has picked up the baton.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

There's always that one guy who claims that one of the few national news outlets that actually presents some conservative news is just as bad as the rest. Even though it is completely off topic.

I don't watch FoxNews any more or less than the rest and don't really care. But it seems strange that there is always a left-leaner ready to throw that out there.

I watch Foxnews quite a bit. They have their share of bs that one has to wade through, BUT still better than the lib trash!
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 05:18 PM

I think he's a lawyer so it's of no surprise.

The fact of the matter is, CNN is by far more biased than Fox news. Fox new's conservative reporting can't balance out the heavily biased CNN & MSNBC. It is what it is whether you want to admit it or not.

And besides, the majority of voters vote with their pocketbook. Any lawyer who has accumulated wealth (clients) will be checking the Trump box come November. wink

Oldad

Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 05:54 PM

Not since the Gulf War .
Posted By: white17

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 07:02 PM

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Network-of-news-sites-must-register-as-a-15539836.php

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 07:24 PM

No they're not. Fox has liberals on there with opposite views. CNN doesn't have any conservatives.
I can give you a list of liberals on Fox. You won't be able to give me a list of any conservatives on CNN.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 07:41 PM

NO,NO,NO!

OAN and Newsmax only in this house for news!

The best news source is Trapperman Though!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 07:41 PM

Fox has some amazing, great journalists, authors, highly educated people . I enjoy them, how they summarize topics with salting of razor sharp wit and humor . Of course, to be balanced, they also have a mix of liberal input , but I find that to be good, in hearing the responses in logic and reasoning power from the others, exposing faulty or missing the dot connections, as well as stating numbers and facts on certain subjects. Many are present or past judges, law enforcement, military, heads of state, and other walks of life, who know their genre well.
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 07:42 PM

Well, to start with CNN has never reported the "News", all those trash do is push their agenda, thats why they are not embarrassed or ashamed. I hate walking into an airport because thats all the garbage that you hear when you are there because they pay them to run their channel 24/7. FAKE NEWS MEDIA is the true enemy of the American People.

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Fox has some amazing, great journalists, authors, highly educated people . I enjoy them, how they summarize topics with salting of razor sharp wit and humor . Of course, to be balanced, they also have a mix of liberal input , but I find that to be good, in hearing the responses in logic and reasoning power from the others, exposing faulty or missing the dot connections, as well as stating numbers and facts on certain subjects. Many are present or past judges, law enforcement, military, heads of state, and other walks of life, who know their genre well.

Very well put.

On Sunday morning Chris Wallace treats guests from both parties equally. His panels always comprise liberals and conservatives. Not like CNN who takes anything a conservative says out of context. CNN & MSNBC are the most biased stations. Both had nothing but praise for the DNC convention. Their critique on the RNC was totally demeaning and outrageous.
Posted By: newtoga

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 08:09 PM

I don’t watch the news, I get all the good news on trapperman.:)

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 08:10 PM

Here is what some people do not understand about Fox news. Fox News has right leaning commentary. That is a nondebatable fact. Here's where people get mixed up. Fox news reports the facts in a non bias way. They say what is going on. They do not make up stories, push false narratives, or take one sentence out of context from an hour long speech like CNN, MSNBC and the rest. You can point to 100 different stories that CNN made out of thin air , took out of context, or flat out lied about. Feel free to point out any on fox. Also, CNN pushes their commentary as "news" and tries to pass it off as such. Fox news does not. They often point out that it is the opinion of the host of the show and not news. That's a big difference.

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 08:10 PM

Interesting.

I've had liberals insist there is NO bias in media, including a lawyer turned writer here on Tman whom I won't name. laugh Whether they are being naive or obtuse I've not yet figured out.

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
NO,NO,NO!

OAN and Newsmax only in this house for news!

The best news source is Trapperman Though!

We watch OAN at my house. Just heard about News Nation from the boss's thread and will be checking it out. Never heard of Newsmax but will check that out too.

I agree about Tman, I get a lot of my news here.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 08:28 PM

Never.
In the past I have noticed that CNN is the only news channel on airport waiting area TVs; really irritating.
However earlier this summer I noticed that the TVs were turned off (in Anchorage anyway).
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
Here is what some people do not understand about Fox news. Fox News has right leaning commentary. That is a nondebatable fact. Here's where people get mixed up. Fox news reports the facts in a non bias way. They say what is going on. They do not make up stories, push false narratives, or take one sentence out of context from an hour long speech like CNN, MSNBC and the rest. You can point to 100 different stories that CNN made out of thin air , took out of context, or flat out lied about. Feel free to point out any on fox. Also, CNN pushes their commentary as "news" and tries to pass it off as such. Fox news does not. They often point out that it is the opinion of the host of the show and not news. That's a big difference.

Finster's thoughts reminded me of another worthy point about FOX.....if that network was like those other stations, there wouldn't be such a huge violent push to take FOX off the air, BY those other stations. Some of the best peeps on there are all in a raging battle in tandem with their network , against those other stations, to be taken off the air, shut down.

That right there should prove that FOX is quite different .
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 09:02 PM

No...don't watch it...

Donnie
Posted By: ozark trapper ia

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 11:01 PM

Here newsmax is on dish network channel 216

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/03/20 11:54 PM

When Fox hired Donna Brazil I quit watching. That took fox over the top for us!
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 12:37 AM

Thanks Ozark Trapper, I have the Dish Network. I didn't know about that channel.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 12:49 AM

Have you been living under a rock? I don't watch any news anymore, no MSM.

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 12:51 AM

No
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 12:59 AM

No

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

No they're not. Fox has liberals on there with opposite views. CNN doesn't have any conservatives.
I can give you a list of liberals on Fox. You won't be able to give me a list of any conservatives on CNN.

I am not a CNN fan and agree it is far left, but I have seen Senator Rick Santorum on CNN quite a bit. As for a list, google it.

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Man you guys get grouchy about television. I bet you don't share the TV remote at your house.

If you read the news and watch the business channels instead of the news commentary channels, you are a left-leaner baton drummer. Logical.

Re: Does Anyone Listen to CNN? - 09/04/20 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by ozark trapper ia
Here newsmax is on dish network channel 216

I have dish and I don't get that. In fact, I don't even get 216
© 2024 Trapperman Forums